OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

If we blew that lead then we deserved to lose that game, if we don't win game two this series is over the spurs can't come back in a second seriesafter being down 0-2.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

If we blew that lead then we deserved to lose that game, if we don't win game two this series is over the spurs can't come back in a second series after being down 0-2.

mad.gif

SPUR FANS AND LAKERS FAN SHOULD BOTH AGREE ON THIS: IF YOU BLOWA 20 POINT LEAD YOU DESERVE TO LOOSE!!!!

Yeah, I saw that pic on CL.
pimp.gif

I thought it was eerie. Reminded me of another picture, but I'm not going to get into that because it's just going to open up a can of worms and wealready what happens when that topic comes up on NT.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--When the game waa 65-45 I thought the game was over. Spurs couldn't miss and I thought the Lakers can just make it look decent with a 8-9 point Game 1 loss.
--Spurs didnt "give this one away", they collapsed. Big time. Blocked off Ginobli, worked their offense and rode on Kobe's back to the final seconds. Spurs had a bad 4th quarter and Odom and Fish had bad GAMES and Lakers still win. Things lookin good...

GO LAKERS!!!!
I thought this game was over also when it was 65-45. My heart just sank.
This game was one by a combination of the Spurs having a long drought on offense and Kobe getting hot.
I'm not gonna lie, the Spurs have me nervous, even right now that we got a 1-0 lead over them.
I was confident against the Nuggets and Jazz, but the Spurs are different in my eyes. This is going to be tough on the Lakers.

I'm just happy the Lakers got the W. This game was very important, Lakers can't afford to be behind against the Spurs.

ALSO, that play of Kobe vs Manu is a travel IMO. I think it was just done so quickly and gracefully that it was hard to see and a hard call for a refferee tomake. Oh yea, it was in Staples Center also and close calls usually go to the hometeam. However, I'm glad it wasn't called bc it helped out my team andthere were several times when the Spurs' players traveled and it wasn't called.

Man last nights game seriosuly reminded me of game 7 of the 2000 WCF against the Blazers when they had they're meltdown and the Lakers cameback to win.

if you see that Kobe play from a different angle, you will see it wasn't a travel.

KB8sandiego wrote:

I thought it was eerie. Reminded me of another picture, but I'm not going to get into that because it's just going to open up a can of worms and we already what happens when that topic comes up on NT.

I know what you're talking about.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

KB8sandiego wrote:

I thought it was eerie. Reminded me of another picture, but I'm not going to get into that because it's just going to open up a can of worms and we already what happens when that topic comes up on NT.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

My dude CP knows what I mean.
laugh.gif

KB8sandiego wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

jordan_shot_550_122006.jpg
yawn.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

KB8sandiego wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yawn.

Ehhhhhhh, wrong answer.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

KB8sandiego wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yawn.

That one didn't cross my mind, but good one.

I was thinking more along the lines of doo dooing on Craig Ehlo.

Kidskillz858:
6ec725c9bf3c50d979fc369120bea14a-getty-80391821ab044_spurs_lakers.jpg
NobleKane:
im saying how the @%+@ did bruce bowen end up behind the hoop as kobe was releasing his shot?
roll.gif

You know?
roll.gif
I thought that as soon as it happened. I sawBruce damn near in the 4th row and thought 'Dude, don't even try that mess.'
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Bruce Bowen attempting to do something like that when the game wason the line and there was so much at stake
smh.gif

surprised nobody's is talking about manu's travel he had when he did his hook shot. So what. Move on to next game. My Spurs fan friends and I bothagreed this was an evenly officiated game. They even made sure to have make up calls to make both sides even.

Back
Top Bottom