repeat as necessary to see why that was NOT a travel

KOBE has THE best FOOTWORK in the league

im not saying its a travel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, im simply taking a shot at a certain cavalier by saying that they way that kobe did it is how it should be done, NO TRAVEL, not to mention its almost the exact same type of play
laugh.gif
, its just that one did it by traveling
indifferent.gif
and one didnt
pimp.gif

happy.gif
great, i guess the way you put it, and the fact that this threadhas laker/kobe haters gave me the impression that you were being sarcastic

your original post is sending mixed messsages, which can be seen by the dude who quoted your post

great point about the lebron play
someone needs to post the two gifs side by side.

Why are people complaining about Kobe's travel?

What about Ginoboli trying to undercut Gasol, by flopping right by his feet.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

TNT is replaying the game right now. its about time these fools start replaying there games like ESPN they should have done this all season

Is that for LA only?

Because I've got Law & Order down here in SD on TNT.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

TNT is replaying the game right now. its about time these fools start replaying there games like ESPN they should have done this all season

Is that for LA only?

It's listed to replay, according to the TV guide channel. But I see the same thing you see KB8.

kobe, sasha, ariza on ginobili

its gonna be a tough series for you buddy

and imagine bynum, gasol, odom, turiaf on duncan?

yeah it woulda been a tough series for you too

Tough loss for us. We shall bounce back, I'm confident that we are able to steal one game at LA.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Is that for LA only?

It's listed to replay, according to the TV guide channel. But I see the same thing you see KB8.

im watching it right now, its not on the regular TNT channel for me though. its on TNTHD.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

how is that a travel?

i suggest you rewatch the gif and focus on the

RIGHT FOOT (HIS PIVOT FOOT)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, im simply taking a shot at a certain cavalier by saying that they way that kobe did it is how it should be done, NO TRAVEL, not to mention its almost the exact same type of play
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and one didnt
pimp.gif

right foot is pivot. he switched his pivot he made his left foot his pivot so he could take the jump. he lifted his right foot. watch it the wholetime.

thats actually me looking as a viewer. that would be kobe's left. either way it's still a travel. your pivot cant be on your tip toes.

tell me you see this, do you watch basketball?

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to anyone tryna say you get two steps.

tough loss for the Spurs. They played so well in the first 30 minutes. Then they couldn't score.I really think they should go after Corey Maggette in theoffseason. Convince him to take the mid level contract. Then Manu could go back to the bench. He could score and get to the line something they really need. Asfor the Lakers, i was pretty impressed. Kobe lead them back. It seems like they are the team of destiny seeing that they came back from a 20 point deficit. Butthis series is far from over. THis will go 7 for sure. I don't know who will win though.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

right foot is pivot. he switched his pivot he made his left foot his pivot so he could take the jump. he lifted his right foot. watch it the whole time.

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it doesnt really look like he lifts it, it looks like he "adjusts" the foot by keeping the front in place while moving the heel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, not to mention th camera shifts away as he makes his move which makes it even harder to tell

Hard luck on the Spurs.. had some bad patches after that 20pt margin.

Im confident the Spurs will win the next game.

Great game like i figured it would be. Happy we came away with the win. I still believe this series will go 6 or 7 just because the Spurs are still the Spurs.

Oh and my first impression of that gif was that Kobe traveled...maybe a better camera angle would clear that up.

Just looked at that Kobe travel GIF.

Is it the officals fault for not watching carefully? Or is it letting it slip because its Kobe?

There is no excuse. That was a travel.. he lifted his damn pivot foot.. tsk tsk.

On second look, that is terrible. Making a player look good for the wrong reasons.

He didn't lift his pivot foot IMO

I'm watching the replay and the comeback is great. They made it from 20 points to a managable deficit in less than 3 minutes.

Was it just me...or did anyone else see Charmane Star in the seats during one of Tim Duncan's free throws?

Originally Posted by I3

Just looked at that Kobe travel GIF.

Is it the officals fault for not watching carefully? Or is it letting it slip because its Kobe?

There is no excuse. That was a travel.. he lifted his damn pivot foot.. tsk tsk.

On second look, that is terrible. Making a player look good for the wrong reasons.

If he did travel, it wasn't very obvious... not nearly as obvious as the moves and gallops they let Ginobili, Lebron, and Wade get away with.

Originally Posted by llcooljunr

Was it just me...or did anyone else see Charmane Star in the seats during one of Tim Duncan's free throws?

she was definitely there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

btw, this replay
pimp.gif

I loved being at the game but seeing all the angles on TV is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

how is that a travel?

i suggest you rewatch the gif and focus on the

RIGHT FOOT (HIS PIVOT FOOT)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and one didnt
pimp.gif

right foot is pivot. he switched his pivot he made his left foot his pivot so he could take the jump. he lifted his right foot. watch it the whole time.

thats actually me looking as a viewer. that would be kobe's left. either way it's still a travel. your pivot cant be on your tip toes.

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
don't come at me like that and ask if i watch basketball

his right foot is the pivot foot the WHOLE TIME

since his right foot is the pivot foot, he can place his left foot wherever he wants, ie behind him, to FAKE the shot,

OR in front of him TO TAKE THE SHOT

he places the left foot in front of him, GATHERS HIMSELF, and LEAPS OFF both feet.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

but i FIRMLY believe that kobe's move was just great footwork.
so great, that it made viewers like you think it was a travel because you can't comprehend what just happened

son you cant have a pivot on your tippy toes. and he lifted it. geez. im one of the biggest kobe fans here. i'm just calling it how it is.

i looked at it a few times. i mean it was closer than i thought
laugh.gif

but still you can't have a pivot with your foot like that. i've been called on it before.

son you cant have a pivot on your tippy toes. and he lifted it. geez. im one of the biggest kobe fans here. i'm just calling it how it is.

yeah u can, this may sound stupid but imagine spinning forwards and then backwards with one foot planted, its the front of the foot that stays planted - impretty sure thats not a travel

Back
Top Bottom