Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

Yes or No...

Did MJ wear the AJ IX Black/Red/Charcoal? Even in practice or shootaround? Can someone post pics if you have... Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Yes or No...

Did MJ wear the AJ IX Black/Red/Charcoal? Even in practice or shootaround? Can someone post pics if you have... Thanks
happy.gif
I think this is the closest MJ ever came to wearing something resembling the Charcoal IX's in any type of official game/practice.  I could be wrong tho...
nerd.gif

d2626385a5cac83b6e8a7924b30afd4e07afb592_r.jpg

^^ most likely close to AJ IX Citrus... thanks man!

Can someone post pics of MJ wearing AJ XX white/chutney, AJ XXI white, AJ XX2 omega and AJ XX3 Black Stealth... TIA
happy.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^^ most likely close to AJ IX Citrus... thanks man!

Can someone post pics of MJ wearing AJ XX white/chutney, AJ XXI white, AJ XX2 omega and AJ XX3 Black Stealth... TIA
happy.gif
wink.gif

air-jordan-ix-worn-cleats-45-16.jpg

Nice thread! good to see MJ wearing those lows. including aj2s! unbelievable! (so technically he was the first one to use low top sneaker/version in a game?)

hmmmmnn.. was it the jumpman swift 6 (eddie jones sig) he wore in one of his instructional videos (teaching fadeaway jumpers)? many thanks!

i wish i could have like 30 pairs of that kids socks in the jordan mania SI cover those are dope. And classic thread learned so much and i always appreciate what jays i have so much more! thanks

Did mj ever wear the aquas any where else besides the all star game like events, scrimmages, practice, or just chilling thanks it is a highly sought after shoe.

Mj also wore the 3 trueblues in the 2002 preseason
And somewhere in the 2003 season.
in the 2002 season he also wore seceral times the
17 lows in white/university blue and in
White/royal (player exclusives).
mj wore the cool grey 9 and 11 as a wizard.
In his last game against orlando,
mj gave his pairs of 11 coolgreys to mcgrady.

this thread shouldve been stickied already one of the best and most useful/informative thread in a long while. props to ijapino and to all who contributed pics and info d(0.0)d

eek.gif

I just found an old photo of MJ shooting at practice from what appears to be the 1992 NBA Finals

918d.jpg

918d.jpg

air tech challenge?
nerd.gif

Great thread. I can't be the only one who sees some of these old pictures, runs to my closet opens up the box and says "Yeap, I'm wearing these tomorrow." Hahaha.

hey guys, did MJ ever wore some white/red Nike Big around 1985? I stumbled on a TYPS 13.5 pair a while ago and was just wondering who they might belong too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

i cant wait for the Obsidians

wrong post i think, because if you are referring the XII Obsidians, MJ never wore them on court.
In the ASG 1997 he wore the black/varsity red-whites. 

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Nice thread! good to see MJ wearing those lows. including aj2s! unbelievable! (so technically he was the first one to use low top sneaker/version in a game?)

hmmmmnn.. was it the jumpman swift 6 (eddie jones sig) he wore in one of his instructional videos (teaching fadeaway jumpers)? many thanks!
laugh.gif
not by a looooooooooooong shot. Here's a pair of 1950's game used Converse low tops (Gene Conley, Boston Celtics) I used to own..

Gene-Conleys-shoes-306x203.jpg

was not in the game during jordans career, was too young and didnt have a job or money. Great post to see what he wore during each great season and moment!

Back
Top Bottom