Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

MJ did look outta shape. But, now.....
c75353d3edc0b30bf0261a02819b33f90c5db33.jpg

I can't seem to find any pics of Jordan wearing the AJKO's.
It's definitely one of my favorite 1's beside this

383497138.jpg

MJ you are the most influential athlete and revolutionized the sneaker game hands down

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

I can't seem to find any pics of Jordan wearing the AJKO's.
It's definitely one of my favorite 1's beside this

383497138.jpg
I've been waiting for this one to drop. damn... JB give us these! CMON!
I need just one pair.. that's better than nothing..

Is there any spy pics of MJ wearing the Charcoal AJIXs any where? I remember there's a photo of him floating around somewhere wear some IXs with some Bulls practice gear on, but I think they may have been the white/black-red colorway.

Thanks in advance any one that can help!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am aware the OG "SpaceJams" from the 94-95 Playoffs featured concord purple on them and I have also seen the pictures.

My question is, did the "SpaceJams" that MJ rocked in the movie itself feature concord purple or royal blue on them, as the later public retro release did?

does anybody have clear pics to confirm this?

sorry, but i've been wondering and i don't have the movie in hand

edit: nvm i see the picture back there, but if they were concord....where the hell the blue come from???????

iljapino, this thread is beyond useful. I was searchin for a pic of MJ in Fire Red IIIs to prove to a co-worker they were an OG CW. THis thread satisfies better than a Snickers!

Seein all these pics reminds me once again why all my fav J's are what they are...ones he wore in ASGs & Playoffs. So many incredible moments in certain kicks make them that much more valuable to me & others & these pics prove why.

Didn't know about the PE XIII Lows...that's rad to see! Wish some of those would drop in the future...

Thanks for keepin the updates & pics alive here!

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by Luckyiam619

I feel you man! those patent leather joints that dropped in the early 2000's were ok but we need these!

This is the only pair I'm waiting on! Come on JB!!

if ya want them so bad cop these, their on sale @ finishline.com

nike-big-nike-high-spike-lee.jpg

its missing the red laces lol

lmfaooooooo

this is my all time favorite most now... hahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

classic..

Someone here have pics of MJ wearing the IX Charcoal/Breds cw? Did he wear this in any occasion/event? TIA

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am aware the OG "SpaceJams" from the 94-95 Playoffs featured concord purple on them and I have also seen the pictures.

My question is, did the "SpaceJams" that MJ rocked in the movie itself feature concord purple or royal blue on them, as the later public retro release did?

spacejamsPause at 3:22 , it always looked blue to me but that concord is such a dark shade of purple its hard to tell On my EVO so I cant get the embedded code to post the vid here so just click the link to YouTube

Back
Top Bottom