Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

A77B0A14-0DE0-4859-A9BF-CA5A527030CC.jpeg

Don’t know if already posted, but what’s MJ wearing here!

Looking back through this thread. Did Jordan ever wear the V without the number on the side? Metallics or Fire Red. I have seen pictures of all three Metallic, Fire Red, and Black Tongues with the number, but can't find any without the number.

Looking back through this thread. Did Jordan ever wear the V without the number on the side? Metallics or Fire Red. I have seen pictures of all three Metallic, Fire Red, and Black Tongues with the number, but can't find any without the number.
All the pics I have ever seen is with the 23 on the side. I dont think he ever wore a pair without it. At least in game.

All the pics I have ever seen is with the 23 on the side. I dont think he ever wore a pair without it. At least in game.
So the following Vs are the closest we have to retros of the PEs he wore.
2013 Black Tongue w ‘23’
2011 Metallic w ‘23’
2008 CDP Fire Red w ‘23’

None of these with Nike Air branding. Wonder if we will ever get true remastered versions.

2013 Black Tongue w ‘23’
2011 Metallic w ‘23’
2008 CDP Fire Red w ‘23’

None of these with Nike Air branding. Wonder if we will ever get true remastered versions.
Eventually we will.

2013 Black Tongue w ‘23’
2011 Metallic w ‘23’
2008 CDP Fire Red w ‘23’

Technically the "black tongue" has never not had the 23, going back the the OG in 1990.

And the CDP 5s did have one change, the "shark tooth" on the medial side was changed to red instead of white.

AJII, did he ever wear the white / red low in a game?
Yes. There's a vid showing it I posted in here years ago. Ill try to find it...

Back
Top Bottom