[| -- Official Wild Card Weekend Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Thread. 8:00 EST, 1/9 -- |]

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
There's only so much we can do with all these backups on the O-Line and on our defense. Plus the fact that we haven't done anything different on offense for six straight quarters doesn't help. Why in the world won't they call a screen play for a WR? Not one deep pass to Desean all night either
smh.gif
This team needs to be blown up this offseason (except at QB, CB and WR), AND NO IT'S NOT FAIR TO BLAME IT ALL ON MCNABB but yall outsiders love to do so.
shhhh.jpg

happy.gif

@extrordinary swag: there doubling jackson and maclin on every play so mcnabb can go to them.and they just tried to go deep right now. Were not out of the gameyet

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I really hate to say it, since I'm a Giants fan, and I don't know if it's too early but I'm getting the same feeling about the Cowboys like I did with the Giants in 2007
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Somewhere Shoes is watching highlights of the 1st half with his pants down
I'm sorry but
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

but the eagles are going to win though.
I told you this earlier today...the Jamaal Jackson loss is hurting the Eagles more than a lot of people know. That offense isn't as fluidwithout him. Doesn't help that Peters is playing like @+##.

Originally Posted by JPZx

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
There's only so much we can do with all these backups on the O-Line and on our defense. Plus the fact that we haven't done anything different on offense for six straight quarters doesn't help. Why in the world won't they call a screen play for a WR? Not one deep pass to Desean all night either
smh.gif
This team needs to be blown up this offseason (except at QB, CB and WR), AND NO IT'S NOT FAIR TO BLAME IT ALL ON MCNABB but yall outsiders love to do so.
shhhh.jpg

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom