:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Kimbo Slice
nerd.gif

frown.gif
GREAT fight Ghana. We're still proud of those guys.

Kudos to Uruguay. Tough team.

Good thing I tuned in late for this,it really got good.
laugh.gif
Uruguay's goalie was amazing too. I'm going to miss Kevin Prince boateng he was my favorite <3

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

%+!! Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ right there
mad.gif
he's not gonna play the next game.  he sacrificed his position for the team.  those are the rules.

Damn...that's tough too see Gyan breakdown like that.
frown.gif

This was a hell of a match and lots of players are going to better clubs after this tournament. Hopefully Uruguay gives Netherlands a good fight.

I still got pissed off after the whole stadium was roaring when Ghana was awarded the penalty. I swear, I said it right away: WTH are you cheering about right away? You still have to SCORE the penalty DUMB @$#!! Then you can cheer. And sure enough he chokes.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

%+!! Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ right there
mad.gif

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom