:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

%+!! Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ right there
mad.gif
he's not gonna play the next game.  he sacrificed his position for the team.  those are the rules.

Yeah. Honestly it's a rough way to go out but Ghana had an easy road to get here, and they made Africa proud. They have a very young athletic team, they'll probably make it into the knockout stage in Brazil.

What ol boy did was like someone running off the sidelines and tripping someone running down the field about to score a game winning TD.

I was like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at first but now I think about it, it sucks. If I was on the opposite team when that happened I'd be
mad.gif

Gyan is good but son blew it.
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the N' with the balding box fade and his 1 step walkup PK. You lame.

Wow.

Wow...

Ghana was the other team I was rooting for besides the U.S. Sure enough, they end up having to face each other.

And sure enough, they end up having the most gut-wrenching exit.

My sports luck is so bad.

I would never have the mental composure to deal with how that ended. Suicide watch, no question.
balding box fade
I knew I wouldn't be the only one to notice that.

I felt bad for him even before he didn't put the kick in.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

that right there is why soccer is for women ... bunch of floppin dudes ...

Marley, we get it man.
laugh.gif
The World Cup ends on July 11...hold your anger in for just a little while longer.

*#$$ Suarez get him the *#$$ out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some +#!@@ $!% %+@% right there
mad.gif

have you ever played the sport?

I dont give a damn if God himself (Messi) was on the line, you do what suarez did.

%+!! Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ right there
mad.gif
ive followed suarez all season, but after that +%*! that @@%@@ can eat a +!*%
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Suarez should be the player of the game btw, if it wasn't for him his team would be out.

WOW amazing ending to a great game. Stuff like this makes me see that certain things are not ment to be.
- they get a good cross in which a fast header towards goal w. goalie deflecting it
-a Ghana player with a fast kick blocked
- another blocked shot which was hand balled from suarez which we all assummed would be game
- a missed penalty kick off the top bar
- during penalties 2 garbage attempts which were blocked

This is probly one of the worst ways to lose a game in all of sports. A Kobe buzzer beater, a walk off home-run in baseball, and a field goal in OT in the NFL combined still cannot compare to this L

I thought I was the only one noticing the shaking of the Ghana player. This team has gained my respect for this hard fought match

Originally Posted by tonton32

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Let it all out bro why don't ya!
laugh.gif

what a !%!$*!# game....both teams had their halves of dominance, and the ending....just speechless.
Suarez maybe heads it out, maybe he doesnt....but at that moment, that's all he felt he could do to ensure some sort of chance for uruguay.
It was heart wrenching to see him cry off the field, to only see Gyan hit the post.

man, these were 2 of my favorite teams outside argentina, and it's painful to see one have to exit the way they did

ghana
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uruguay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes the laws might be unfair, but those are the laws, its not Suarez's fault. He was applied the law to the full extent, and well its not his fault those are the laws.

I think any human by instinct, would do what suarez did.

Ghana had their chance and choked. You knew that guy that took 1 step was gonna miss it. How can you be so nonchalant in such an important moment? and dude was the CAPTAIN of the team?
roll.gif

Even brasilians rarely pull those stunts during penalty kicks
smh.gif

add gyan to players that gave games away (clark, melo, korean defense
laugh.gif
)

*#$$ Suarez get him the *#$$ out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some +#!@@ $!% %+@% right there

Sure, Suarez can be blamed now, but if Gyan scores on that penalty LIKE HE FRIGGIN SHOULD'VE, noone would even remember what Suarez did. It was by no means ethical and I wish it was flat out illegal, but he got his punishment. Direct red card, won't be allowed to play in the semi-finals and Ghana got a penalty. It was the 120th minute of extra time. His team's entire tournament was about to end. He did what he did to help his team win. It would've been a scandal if the ref didn't see it and they got away with it. But Ghana got the penalty. They had the semi-finals right in front of them, all they had to do is score on a penalty. Unfortunately, they choked. #%@@
mad.gif

I hate Suarez too BTW, and if it's any consolation Suarez and Uruguay are hated right now and everyone neutral hopes that the Dutch slaughter them. They might've won the game, but they certainly haven't won the people's hearts.

Originally Posted by JD214

Suarez should be the player of the game btw, if it wasn't for him his team would be out.
yup

Originally Posted by tonton32

%+!!Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown homeright now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny.I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to ateam that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ rightthere
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
nope

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

have you ever played the sport?

I dont give a damn if God himself (Messi) was on the line, you do what suarez did.
yup

take it up with the rulebook, not suarez. 

it's a heartbreaking way to go out, but ghana had an easy road here anyway. quarterfinals? this was a huge success for them, nobody saw this coming.

I dont get the hate for Suarez

how's this any different from any other hand ball in the box? or a last ditch foul to stop a breakway?
or a bad defensive slide to stop a goal attempt?

We'll never know if that ball would have gone inside,...y'all acting like he flew on some iker casillas +@@+ to stop the ball from crossing the line...please.

Originally Posted by JD214

Someone needs to take the keyboard away from this guy, because he stays typing the dumbest stuff in this thread
smh.gif

Y'all are mad at what Suarez did? Really? He blocked the ball with his hands, Ghana got a free kick. Be mad that the free kick missed. That was an easier chance than trying to get the ball past the goalie and 2 other players in front of the goal.

Congrats to Uruguay, I hope Suarez being out next match has an impact and the Dutch can actually keep the Uruguay attack suppressed.

Back
Top Bottom