:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

I still don't trust Luis Fabiano. I don't know that he's "the guy" that is going to get "the goal" when Brazil need it later in the tournament.

Slovenia midfielder, Andrej Komac , is so confident about the tiny country's chances against the United States in their World Cup match on Friday that he guaranteed victory.
"We are going to win this match," Komac said after practice Tuesday. He added there's "a good feeling" on the squad after Slovenia beat Algeria 1-0 to claim its first World Cup victory and the top spot in Group C. Komac came on as a substitute in the final minutes.

Link

Maicon meant to score that, I dont care what anyone says.

This is why Brazil are the most successful country in this sport's history. How many national team's have RBs skilled enough to pull something like that off?

GOAL!!!
pimp.gif

I think there's a lot of just raw talent on NK's team.
If they had someone to actually nurture it,and if they
could actually go out there and compete with teams of more high caliber
like this they could be.... "ok/kind of good"

Tommorow's games :

7:30 AM - Chile vs Honduras (Honduras 1st WC appearance after 28 years)
10 AM -Spain vs Switzerland
2:30 PM - South Africa vs Uruguay

Ji played that ball perfectly
pimp.gif
But now they're a little to trigger happy. Taking 2 bad shots right after the goal isn't gonna tie the game.

good 2nd half. props to NK for getting that late goal. brasil got hella sloppy (and stupid imo) in those last few minutes.

Very impressive performance by the North Koreans and excellent sportsmanship. They didnt commit too many fouls and didnt turn it into a rugby match. I think they could beat Portugal or the Ivory Coast if they use the same gameplan...they just need to convert their chances.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

persiafly, what were you saying in your blog about North Korea getting killed?
nerd.gif
I have no reply, you called it and I got it wrong. I don't understand how they put up this sort of fight given the fact that they've never played this sort of competition, but I'm always happy to see weaker teams avoid embarrassment.

NORTH KOREAS GOAL WAS DOPE!! IF KAKA KEEPS PLAYING LIKE THAT BRAZIL WONT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE QUARTERS...

Kaka was horrible. I'm a Madrid fan and don't even like ronaldinho like that but he could have done better in the number 10 shirt today. I don't remember the last time I saw Kaka have a good game and he was supposedly a top 3 player in the world one summer ago.

Also, Brazil has 0 presence in the air on offense. They're ridiculously skilled, but the lack of this dimension can hurt them later on.

Kaka was horrible. I'm a Madrid fan and don't even like ronaldinho like that but he could have done better in the number 10 shirt today. I don't remember the last time I saw Kaka have a good game and he was supposedly a top 3 player in the world one summer ago.

Also, Brazil has 0 presence in the air on offense. They're ridiculously skilled, but the lack of this dimension can hurt them later on.

Back
Top Bottom