:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

And just as I'm raggin' on Kaka and Robinho, they help set up Fabiano for that.

eek.gif
at the shot though. Might have taken the goalie's head off if it was a bit lower.

that was handball.
these officials...smh.
but good job for him.

Was North Korean defense just that good?
or was Brazil holding back?

Upon further review he definitely handled the ball at least once. Sick goal nonetheless.

If Ivory Coast doesn't pull at least one back it'll be tough for them to recover from this.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Should've been called handball

guess they shouldn't of let him go through three defenders in the first place 
grin.gif
, but yes technically a hand ball, horrible defense. 

KAKA PLEASE PLEASE play like the talented player you are..and ROBINHO this is not arena practice in Fifa 10 pass the @@*@*+% ball at least C.Ronaldo does tricks and can score

Don't know if it was just the Univision feed, but they just showed the ref laughing with Fabiano about whether the ball hit his arm or his chest. Seems outrageously inappropriate.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Should've been called handball

guess they shouldn't of let him go through three defenders in the first place 
grin.gif
, but yes technically a hand ball, horrible defense. 
edit: that 2nd replay showed two handballs. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Don't know if it was just the Univision feed, but they just showed the ref laughing with Fabiano about whether the ball hit his arm or his chest. Seems outrageously inappropriate.

agreed. that would make me furious. ref seemed like he knew he made the wrong call but was fine with it.
looked like he said "i know it hit your arm, next time make sure it's your chest" 
indifferent.gif

Kaka finally bringing my fantasy team some points
pimp.gif
And finally looking like the player he is.

Eeek... tough luck for Elano... especially being up 3-nil. Not a bad replacement in Alves...

Back
Top Bottom