Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by dland24

Not that it needs to be said but.......

The comments and opinons made by WErunSF in no way shape or form reflect the rest of ours. He has no clue what he is talking about, and speaks like a 16 year old high school cheerleader. Please do not associate this clown with me, or any other Giants fan on this board. Thanks.
This.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

just goes to show what a clown noblekane is
And this.

The comments and opinons made by WErunSF in no way shape or form reflect the rest of ours. He has no clue what he is talking about, and speaks like a 16 year old high school cheerleader. Please do not associate this clown with me, or any other Giants fan on this board. Thanks.
This.

And this.

Bengie getting a ring no matter the outcome is absolutely wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Even if ( god forbid ) the Giants win, i'm sure he wouldn't wear it.

I mean, how can he? I'm sure Nomar doesn't wear that '04 ring, right?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

30t6p3b.gif

Yea as much as he helped the team his 3.5 years it just doesn't seem right. I know he has a lot of respect for the Giants players. It was more so the management he ripped for the way things ended. This isn't little league baseball rings should go to the winners.

30t6p3b.gif

Yea as much as he helped the team his 3.5 years it just doesn't seem right. I know he has a lot of respect for the Giants players. It was more so the management he ripped for the way things ended. This isn't little league baseball rings should go to the winners.

Agreed, I remember when I heard Nomar got a ring just after they won the WS, I saw that Abe Alvarez also got one and he pitched maybe 6 innings tops
laugh.gif

LB Dirtbag though so he gets a
pimp.gif

Agreed, I remember when I heard Nomar got a ring just after they won the WS, I saw that Abe Alvarez also got one and he pitched maybe 6 innings tops
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

This.

And this.
We can add more people to the list, but I won't mention them.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

This.

And this.
We can add more people to the list, but I won't mention them.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I may have felt differently if the vote was made after the World Series if the Giants were to win it. He could go down as one of the Giants top catchers of all time. The work he's done with the pitching staff was great but him getting a ring no matter what just doesn't seem right.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I may have felt differently if the vote was made after the World Series if the Giants were to win it. He could go down as one of the Giants top catchers of all time. The work he's done with the pitching staff was great but him getting a ring no matter what just doesn't seem right.

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Anyone having a hard time finding the authentic grey away sf world series lincecum/posey jersey?
Only available on the giants website. They have replica away Lincecum jerseys at the dugout stores but haven't seen anyone else

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Anyone having a hard time finding the authentic grey away sf world series lincecum/posey jersey?
Only available on the giants website. They have replica away Lincecum jerseys at the dugout stores but haven't seen anyone else

Back
Top Bottom