Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

So it's a team that relies on it's bullpen (
laugh.gif
) vs a team that relies on Cliff Lee and it's hitters.

Alrighty then.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Alrighty then.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Alrighty then.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im telling you bro.....

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Alrighty then.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im telling you bro.....

thing that gets me is the giants pitching handling the american league hitting... From getting swept by the A's in 89 (i blamed it on the earthquake for so many years lol to choking against the angels... I want to believe but that pesky american league hitting has had our number for a long time...  

acidicality
 Jeremy Lin called. He said get out of his tree before he calls the cops....

thing that gets me is the giants pitching handling the american league hitting... From getting swept by the A's in 89 (i blamed it on the earthquake for so many years lol to choking against the angels... I want to believe but that pesky american league hitting has had our number for a long time...  

acidicality
 Jeremy Lin called. He said get out of his tree before he calls the cops....

Me typing this pretty much guarantees the Giants win but here it goes:

With Elvis, Mike, Josh, Vlad, Cruz, and Kinsler I seriously don't see how any pitcher in baseball gets through that unscathed. Power and speed.

I'm biased of course but the Rangers being in this position doesn't shock me at all. They won 90 games and never really had the whole lineup together.

Now people are seeing(myself included) what they are capable of.

Rangers in 5. Maybe 6

Me typing this pretty much guarantees the Giants win but here it goes:

With Elvis, Mike, Josh, Vlad, Cruz, and Kinsler I seriously don't see how any pitcher in baseball gets through that unscathed. Power and speed.

I'm biased of course but the Rangers being in this position doesn't shock me at all. They won 90 games and never really had the whole lineup together.

Now people are seeing(myself included) what they are capable of.

Rangers in 5. Maybe 6

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Lee Tex
7026.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]12-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]16-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]185[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]231[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.00[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.27[/td][/tr][/table]
Rangers Starting Lineup
Andrus SS
Young 3B
Hamilton CF
Guerrero RF
Cruz LF
Kinsler 2B
Molina C
Moreland 1B
Lee P

Giants Starting Lineup
Torres CF
Sanchez 2B
Posey C
Burrell LF
Ross RF
Huff 1B
Uribe 3B
Renteria SS
Lincecum P

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Lee Tex
7026.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]12-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]16-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]185[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]231[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.00[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.27[/td][/tr][/table]
Rangers Starting Lineup
Andrus SS
Young 3B
Hamilton CF
Guerrero RF
Cruz LF
Kinsler 2B
Molina C
Moreland 1B
Lee P

Giants Starting Lineup
Torres CF
Sanchez 2B
Posey C
Burrell LF
Ross RF
Huff 1B
Uribe 3B
Renteria SS
Lincecum P

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Texas fans have no worry about Vlad playing RF in one of the most difficult RFs in the majors?

Especially after only playing 17 games in RF this season. If the giants can get a ball into triples ally, Vlad will have a very hard time getting to it. Hamilton is going to have to back him up big time.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Texas fans have no worry about Vlad playing RF in one of the most difficult RFs in the majors?

Especially after only playing 17 games in RF this season. If the giants can get a ball into triples ally, Vlad will have a very hard time getting to it. Hamilton is going to have to back him up big time.

Back
Top Bottom