Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

I don't know, man.

I don't see StL losing 3 in a row.

And I don't see StL losing Gm7 at home.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

The Cardinals blew way too many chances.
So annoyed.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't know, man.

I don't see StL losing 3 in a row.

And I don't see StL losing Gm7 at home.
Not that it's the same sport, but same exact thing was said about the Mavericks-Heat.

Kinda just have to shrug and just enjoy the game.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Great game. La Russa overmanaged it.

That's putting it mildly. All things considered, that was one of the most poorly managed games I've seen. And I've watched La Russa for years, so that's really saying something.

I knew the Rangers were going to bring it today! 
smokin.gif

1 win away from our first World Series Championship! 
happy.gif

I went to the same school as Nap in 9th grade but I'm much younger. I remember my neighbor's friend mentioning his name a year or two ago because he knew him or something. Glad to see him make up for that ugly play earlier in the series and help contribute to a winner. I hope they can finish the job in game 6, but I do like both teams. La Russa deserves to lose though.

Good series.......Hope we can come back from this.

We've been against the wall all year, its time to rise up again.

^Game 6 should be awesome because of that reason. You can't count out the Cardinals at all because they showed their heart by making the playoffs period.

Huge advantage for the Cardinals if this is rained out tonight and they can force a game 7. You gotta think Carpenter on 3 days rest is still > Lohse

^ Yep. Game 6 tomorrow and if there's a game 7, it will be Friday.

Hard to believe that this ENTIRE postseason has taken place in one calendar month. That is... well, for me, in just one word, that is unneccessary.
laugh.gif

Can't believe the game has been postponed! 
frown.gif

I was really looking forward to this all day only to get home and see it on ESPN! 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom