Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

A rainout in the World Series.
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Can't believe the game has been postponed! 
frown.gif

I was really looking forward to this all day only to get home and see it on ESPN! 
indifferent.gif

QFT

I saw people with Texas gear all day, I was ready for the game.
tired.gif

STL scores first and wins this game in a low-scoring affair. Game 7 tomorrow night would test La Russa to the max in terms of starting pitching. It's tempting to throw Carpenter out there on three days rest because Lohse has looked shaky and Westbrook hasn't started a serious game in a while. 

Rangers getting runners on the corners with no outs and up 1-0 and not being able to do anymore damage is not the way I wanted this to start.

FOLLOWED by old man Berkman continuing his days in Houston as a Rangers killer...

Colby should have just swung there atleast we might have had a chance they were going to turn two on that no matter what...

Ron Washington gets HYPED!
Not the game I expected with all this early offense. Looks like it's gonna become a bullpen game. 

First Matt Ryan, now Mike Napoli. 
Salas pitched a good inning minus the errors. 

You gotta think Washington and Maddux have a short leash on Lewis, ready at any time to bring in Ogando or Feldman. 

Back
Top Bottom