Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

Man, I want St. Louis to win but get them the *+%# out of here with all these mistakes.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Wow that's a mistake, Washington has to pinch-hit for Lewis in that situation with Torrealba bases loaded. Then bring in Ogando, Feldman, or even Holland. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Nick Punto just does not belong in a World Series.
How did I miss THIS!?!?!?
laugh.gif

I was saying to myself he must be in the lineup for defensive purposes, because he's been atrocious at the plate. And lets not forget about his can't-land-a-bunt-@+! earlier in the series.

I agree with you guys about pinch hitting in that situation, but Torrealba was def a decoy and wouldn't have been the one to pinch hit. They can't burn the backup catcher gotta save him in case Napoli gets hurt.

Nonetheless I wish Wash would have pinch hit there to try and build a lead
frown.gif

At the very least, a pinch hitter would've been more of a threat to draw a walk than Colby Lewis. I know Wash is confident in him and wants him on the mound but you gotta think a 2 run cushion would be HUGE tonight

Young is horrible on defense...just basic plays and he's messed up all of them. Cards will tie it up here, probably even take the lead. Errors are the only way to score tonight

Back
Top Bottom