Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

rangers fans, us sf giants fans knows how it feels in 2002, smh. scott @%%%*%+ spiezio!!!

Originally Posted by DMan14

rangers fans, us sf giants fans knows how it feels in 2002, smh. scott @%%%*%+ spiezio!!!

I remember that
laugh.gif

Damn man if Cruz doesn't play all of his postseason accomplishments will go out the window. He will be remembered as the dude who didn't make the catch he was supposed to and didn't play the critical game 7 because of a bad "groin" . I predict St. Louis to win a close one with Motte getting the save.

Baseball in October is something else... 
pimp.gif

No matter the sport, playoffs just bring it to another level.

DMan14:
Sandfrog
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I don't know how Rangers fans felt last night, but in the 2002 Game 6, I knew we would win. I mean, I KNEW it. They kept talking about the Giants this and Barry that, and I just had this feeling like "What are y'all talking about? It ain't over. Hold up, it ain't over. We got this!"

pimp.gif
23ska909red02 wrote:

DMan14:
Sandfrog
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I don't know how Rangers fans felt last night, but in the 2002 Game 6, I knew we would win. I mean, I KNEW it. They kept talking about the Giants this and Barry that, and I just had this feeling like "What are y'all talking about? It ain't over. Hold up, it ain't over. We got this!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DMan14:
Sandfrog
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Shocked/pissed. I've never seen the bars empty out like they did last night. I still can't believe it.
We got it tonight though. My best friend is driving to St. Louis from Dallas right now. He's a cards fan.
30t6p3b.gif

Nice start...keep getting to that !++%% Carpenter. I think the guy can pitch but has a bad temper...

Back
Top Bottom