Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

Originally Posted by bc60997

Glad the strike was called a ball to walk in a run you have got to be kidding me...this is beyond devestating.

Thats what happens when you run your mouth about your "best bullpen in baseball." And you are NOT glad that strike was called a ball. B.S. This game is over. Bigtime choke by the Rangers.

This is really hard for me to watch....Cardinals not winning but Rangers beating themselves

Originally Posted by dland24

Glad the strike was called a ball to walk in a run you have got to be kidding me...this is beyond devestating.

Thats what happens when you run your mouth about your "best bullpen in baseball." And you are NOT glad that strike was called a ball. B.S. This game is over. Bigtime choke by the Rangers.

They do have one of the top bullpens in baseball and me saying that has no effect on this game.  Way to miss the sarcasm 
eyes.gif

They do have one of the top bullpens in baseball and me saying that has no effect on this game.  Way to miss the sarcasm 
eyes.gif

Yep. Sarcasm was missed because I am mad. Rangers just blowing it.And no you dont have one of the best bullpens in baseball. Absolutely asinine statement.

It's gonna be a while before the Rangers make it back to the World Series. Took the Giants years to get over that collapse and so many faces changed on the roster. And the Rangers should be fortunate if it only takes 8 years like that. A lot better than the drought the Sox and Cubs went through. It's not easy to get over something like game 6

eyes.gif

Yep. Sarcasm was missed because I am mad. Rangers just blowing it. And no you dont have one of the best bullpens in baseball. Absolutely asinine statement.

You continuing to say anything is asinine just let it go everyone is entitled to their own opinion if you don't feel the same then state your point and keep it moving...

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It's gonna be a while before the Rangers make it back to the World Series. Took the Giants years to get over that collapse and so many faces changed on the roster. And the Rangers should be fortunate if it only takes 8 years like that. A lot better than the drought the Sox and Cubs went through. It's not easy to get over something like game 6
I agree I was talking with some guys at my office today and if this collapse holds up then I don't think the Rangers even make the playoffs next year.  That is hard to stomach losses on back to back years.

eyes.gif

Yep. Sarcasm was missed because I am mad. Rangers just blowing it. And no you dont have one of the best bullpens in baseball. Absolutely asinine statement.

You continuing to say anything is asinine just let it go everyone is entitled to their own opinion if you don't feel the same then state your point and keep it moving...

Whatever man. You cant use the "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" card if there is zero statistical evidence to back up your claim. Sorry. Your "opinion" is flat out wrong. Keeping it moving now. Cant believe I wasted multiple posts on such a silly idea.

^^^ There are beyond statistics to quote but I am not going to argue with some kid on the Internet about bullpens. It is easily one of the top 5 in baseball if not top 3

the rangers will be fine. They play in the west lol. I do think they need an ace on the mound. Home field would help too.

That blown 3rd strike call could very well decide the series. Such a shame. Watch baseball purists dismiss its impact, too.

^Nah, once it hits fair and goes anywhere out of play (over any section of the fence) its ruled a ground rule double.

Lets go RANGERS - we need some hits bad calls happen and I hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

That blown 3rd strike call could very well decide the series. Such a shame. Watch baseball purists dismiss its impact, too.
You're right but I think he gave him that called strike because he called that ball before. Sorta fair or no?

Back
Top Bottom