Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

Serious question:

Does anyone in the entire United States enjoy the announce team of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver?

They got Carp out of the game and then Ogando has him down 0-2 and throws another fastball down the middle just baffles me....

Lucky I guess to get out of it only down 1

"It's a five letter word: S-T-R-I-K-E."

roll.gif

Cardinals looking good. I just don't think the Rangers can handle playing NL-style baseball. With Washington managing the All-Star game and Wilson giving up that Prince HR, they can't blame anyone else for not having home field though
laugh.gif

Texas is back at it losing World Series games. Ball definitely hit Beltre's foot, though.

Motte threw that ball harder to first than Barry Zito has ever thrown to home.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Looks like Cardinals in 5, no more than 6. Too much pitching and better timely hitting. NL
pimp.gif

After Jaime Garcia gets lit up tomorrow you'll change your tune.

Don't sleep on Colby Lewis in the postseason

That is a stupid statement CJ battled and left the game tied with Carp. The Rangers also outhit the Cards but they got the lucky drop ball in the corner to score. I don't think it is fair to say either team in 5.

Then again after Miami won game one everyone said Miami in 5. I hope us Ranger fans have the last laugh again.

Nice clean game.....1-0

I actually wouldn't be pissed if we lose, I like Hamilton kinsler and young as a baseball fan, they are all studs.

Our bullpen putting in more work, nice!!!!!

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Texas is back at it losing World Series games. Ball definitely hit Beltre's foot, though.

Motte threw that ball harder to first than Barry Zito has ever thrown to home.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

STL best fans in baseball? All clapping during Rangers' lineup.

The media keeps saying this, not cards fans........St. louis just enjoys good baseball and can appreciate a team that plays it the right way without all that extra crap. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by therenegade23

STL best fans in baseball? All clapping during Rangers' lineup.

The media keeps saying this, not cards fans........St. louis just enjoys good baseball and can appreciate a team that plays it the right way without all that extra crap. 
Exactly. Y'all acting like it's the Cubs coming into our park. 

One thing I havent heard anyone on TV or on the internet say.........Nelson Cruz needs to make a better effort on the ball that Craig hit. A feet first slide Nelson? With the go ahead run on third base in a World Series game? Thats unacceptable IMO. Just look at the play. He got to the ball. The part of his body that reached the ball doesnt have a glove on it, but he got there. He dives, he has a chance to catch the ball.

Look, it would have been an incredible play if he dove and caught it, but I just feel like a dive should have been attempted. If not in THAT situation, when is an appropriate time to dive Nelson?

i hate the rangers

but refs gave the cards that W , esp with the go ahead run and the BS call on beltre .

Rangers should come back and destroy em in game 2 , if they dont i will happy if they lose this series .

Originally Posted by polorico

i hate the rangers

but refs gave the cards that W , esp with the go ahead run and the BS call on beltre .

Rangers should come back and destroy em in game 2 , if they dont i will happy if they lose this series .
indifferent.gif

Please dont ever post in a baseball thread again.

^ curve ....

So that was not a foul ball on the go ahead run , and the ball of beltre foot ?

i aint even a rangers fan BTW

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by polorico

i hate the rangers

610x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom