Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

Originally Posted by Jay86

nelson cruz just became the most hated man in texas
That isn't true at all we wouldn't be in this position without him.  He didn't put runners on first and second or that would have been a double/triple with no runs scored.

I admit it was a weak effort and we would be singing a different tune had of caught it, but unfortunately there are no "what ifs" in sports only the reality and this one HURTS
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Why is it all on Cruz? he didn't give up all those hits in the 9th.

He should have went all out to catch that ball could have been WS champs. He looked like he was afraid of crashing into the wall.

I'm guessing you didn't see that stupid %++ play he did on right field yesterday.

Definitely didn't disappoint though, That's why I just watch baseball during the Playoffs and World Series, Very exciting to watch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Cardinals organization and their fans. Enjoy it.

Trophy will be back home around this time next year. Yanks '12.

Greatest chokes of all time!! Damn homey
30t6p3b.gif

I thought my yankees choking in '01 was bad. Y'all take the cake
roll.gif

Congrats Cards fans!! You EARNED it!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

nelson cruz just became the most hated man in texas
That isn't true at all we wouldn't be in this position without him.  He didn't put runners on first and second or that would have been a double/triple with no runs scored.

I admit it was a weak effort and we would be singing a different tune had of caught it, but unfortunately there are no "what ifs" in sports only the reality and this one HURTS
frown.gif

No the pitching staff HAS to be at fault more than anyone.  Two straight innings the chip was theirs.

Originally Posted by JD214

I'm guessing you didn't see that stupid %++ play he did on right field yesterday.

Definitely didn't disappoint though, That's why I just watch baseball during the Playoffs and World Series, Very exciting to watch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw it the play. It was bad but still it's not 100% his fault why they lost. Its a team game.

Great job Cardinals..you EARNED this one and made the whole midwest proud 
pimp.gif

And I love the fact that as a White Sox fan, and Cubs hater that the season played out this way. Cardinals, 2011 Champs. White Sox, 2005 Champs. Cubs?...Better Luck Next Millenium 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hide the yayo and alcohol from ron washington and josh hamilton
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
We as fans feel super salty when our teams lose. I can't imagine what losing your second world series in a row feels like.. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw it the play. It was bad but still it's not 100% his fault why they lost. Its a team game.

Texas just needed one more out, all he had to do was go all the way back to the wall and catch the ball, but he tried to make it look cool and jumped 3 or 4 feet before getting to the wall and blew it. Don't see how it's not on him.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Texas just needed one more out, all he had to do was go all the way back to the wall and catch the ball, but he tried to make it look cool and jumped 3 or 4 feet before getting to the wall and blew it. Don't see how it's not on him.

What about Feliz? He gets a pass? He blew the save he had opptunities to close the series before the Cruz play.

Guess that home-field advantage rule via the MLB All-Star Game will change no? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom