Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

Scratch that..not anyone... but we can always just play with 10 guys right now.. and as we find more reliable people.. invite them

Not trying to thread jack or take ppl away from this league but im starting a franchise with a Fantasy Draft.
Im posting in here to see if any of you guys are willing to participate in 2 leagues. Im not leaving this league im doing both if the other works out.

Just wanna see how this works out and what the Online Draft Franchise is like.

Finally my dude. I was starting to think JRose used his Merlin like wizidry and put me on ignore from every single poster on this website. I will accepttonight.

I think we could have this thing full... you ignored a lot of people in the first couple of pages craig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I think we could have this thing full... you ignored a lot of people in the first couple of pages craig
laugh.gif

Don't doubt my league scouting skills
roll.gif

I don't just let anyone in

I was the commisioner of at least 6 NBA 2k9 leagues.... and most of them were pretty successful

None of those dudes have posted since... so they obviously didn't want in that bad
roll.gif

Ask Air Max or w/e... I wouldnt let that dude in any of our leagues... he stopped playing in one league when he started losing so we booted him and never lethim back in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

Don't doubt my league scouting skills
roll.gif

I don't just let anyone in

I was the commisioner of at least 6 NBA 2k9 leagues.... and most of them were pretty successful

None of those dudes have posted since... so they obviously didn't want in that bad
roll.gif

Ask Air Max or w/e... I wouldnt let that dude in any of our leagues... he stopped playing in one league when he started losing so we booted him and never let him back in
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright alright.

Actually i make the Fantasy League when this is full. So this gets up and started before i see how the other one ties out.

can I get in the league w/ the raiders please?
(I noticed that you wanted more AFC teams so please let me in.)
Gamertag is in the sig.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

doesnt matter to me because i beat everyone in it by 20+ outside of it so it was a waste of time
it obviously does matter cause you're always begging to get in these joints then get real sad and bounce when you catch L's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mamba still has not accepted his invite

Just invited Crabtree... he had gotten banned from NT
roll.gif

But he sent me multiple PM's and seems legit

Yankee you arent on my friends list anymore.. whats your GT?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

doesnt matter to me because i beat everyone in it by 20+ outside of it so it was a waste of time
it obviously does matter cause you're always begging to get in these joints then get real sad and bounce when you catch L's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont catch L's

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

oh u removed me? vYankeephan87

Nah I have a new GT... sold my old xbox and couldn't recover my GT

Still just 10... nobody has accepted their invites

Back
Top Bottom