Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

ravens?

Already got them
nerd.gif

Alright... people I'm sending invite to... please sign up as team you have in the post..

And I'll get Teddy the invite... about to turn on the xbox.. will send an invite to Mamba, Teddy, and Cyco

Teddy whats your GT?

Cyco, Gnarly, Mamba and Teddy invites sent

BTW since theres no preseason activities you can play your first season game as soon as you are in as long as its not against a team a user will end upcontrolling

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Cyco, Gnarly, Mamba and Teddy invites sent

BTW since theres no preseason activities you can play your first season game as soon as you are in as long as its not against a team a user will end up controlling

GT=xfacemob
and I want the falcons but I see they are gone so i'll take the Bills if they are available and if not i'll take the 49ers.

Wow, I need practice.. Is this All pro? I was doing great on O then Romo got hurt.. I forced him to play through it, so he threw two picks for TDs.. The otherTDs i was strugglin on Pass D! Any tips on a good pass D scheme? i was getting beat in Man and Zone coverages.. I swear their QB had all day haha. regardless38-17 I took my L to the Bucs.. Is Week 2 tomorrow? Or are we waiting a few days to settle??

Its on All-pro

And yeah the cpu is TOUGH

If we get enough people who are able to join/get games in by tomorrow than yeah we will sim tomorrow.

I can always invite 84 Jordan when he gets back

Loser of the GB games... please choose an AFC team preferrably so we can have 8 on both sides

Thanks again Crag.. Man i hit the free agency market up big time.. It appears to be no cap? Is there a draft or any off season stuff in online franchise? Andis Preseason always skipped? Or are there options for all of these??

They didn't give me options for pre season

I would say only sign 1 or 2 from the Free Agents...its weird.. you just hit sign and it signs them

DUDE I WENT OUT OF BOUNDS. THE CLOCK KEPT RUNNING.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

God theres no such thing as spike ball. Weak.
Hurry up offense isnt very hurried either. SMH. Good game Friaj.

Craig what are my options. Can i get the ********?

If you want the ******** thats fine I suppose... I don't think all the people in the NFC will come through anyway..

But I hope we have 8/8 for conference

Sent both of you invites

How bad would it mess things up. If its really a mess il pick and AFC team but the Skins are the best team available.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
GG Jehlers... that *%#$ was insane
laugh.gif

middle of the 2nd Q i was sittin there like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... then all the sudden you hit me with 2 quickstrike TO's that turned into TD's and i was like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Then Tramon came through with the 103 yard KR to tie it again
pimp.gif

sick.gif
at Hall fumbling that ball on 4th and 1... i was so torn as to whether i should go for it or kick... shoulda kicked.

Send me that invite crag
pimp.gif

Thats fine you can take Washington..likeI said..I don't think everyone will come through... and we can get other people to take AFC teams

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
GG Jehlers... that *%#$ was insane
laugh.gif

middle of the 2nd Q i was sittin there like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... then all the sudden you hit me with 2 quickstrike TO's that turned into TD's and i was like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Then Tramon came through with the 103 yard KR to tie it again
pimp.gif

sick.gif
at Hall fumbling that ball on 4th and 1... i was so torn as to whether i should go for it or kick... shoulda kicked.

Send me that invite crag
pimp.gif
Haha i stopped dude cold in his tracks for a loss then he fumbles it. If i didnt get that i was gonna break my xbox right there.

my missed field goal
smh.gif

Few more questions my bad.
Can we go ahead and play the CPU? Or are we waiting for ppl to fill in still.

And we can trade right? Even with the CPU...

YO! whats the deal? You keep saying if you get spots yet you got people like me asking for an invite. Is this private or what? Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom