Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Got my COD4 at CC going back for my free COD3 cause they ran out :smh:
smh.gif

But COD4 is so :pimp:
pimp.gif
-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

laugh.gif
Griffball is from Red vs. Blue.
Here's some info and rules of the game and of course file share download.
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]This thread is for the discussion of all things Grifball. We will also keep the latest version number in here for clarification.

Visit Grifball File Share to download.

CURRENT COURT IS GBWL08 COURT
CHANGES FROM LAST VERSION
Completely rebuilt court wall so that it looks better and plays smoother
Fixed teleporters to return to field of play in case of out of bounds
Re-centered bomb spawn to make it even between A&B sides
Spread out spawn points slightly and removed middle spawns (now only 4 per side)

CURRENT GAME VARIANT IS GBWL08 RULES
CHANGES FROM LAST VERSION
"Pick Up Weapons" has been disabled to keep you from grabbing anything other than the ball
Infinite Ammo Enabled to compensate for not being able to grab new hammers
Ball Carrier run speed set at 150% from 125%

You can grab the latest files at Grifball.com[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]http:// [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http:// http:// [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]burnie[/td] [td]
subscriberStarSmall.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] Undefeated[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]#2 Posted 4 weeks ago (12/12/07 9:55PM PST)[/td] [td]
+ 11 Cool Mod this... + 1 Cool + 1 Funny + 1 Ditto + 1 Zing! - 1 Lame - 1*$%@ - 1 Noob - 1 Flamebait [ Reply ]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RULES OF GRIFBALL

Grifball is a simple game. Two teams of 3-4 players square off in a simple arena in which each team has a goal. The object is to take the ball in the middle of court and put it in the other team's goal.

1. Scoring a goal earns one point and ends the round.
2. Each match consists of five rounds. The team with at least three points at the end of five rounds wins the match.
3. Each player has a gravity hammer and an energy sword (secondary).
4. Damage is set to 300% with player health set to 10%. One direct hit will kill a player.
5. Dead players respawn in three seconds at their own goal.
6. The ball carrier has a 3x Overshield, 150% speed and turns orange for some reason.
7. Friendly players can hurt each other. Learn to use your radar.
8. In the very unlikely event that a player finds themselves thrown outside of the arena (beyond the wall), find a teleporter. It will drop you out in the middle of the arena. Play is not suspended when a player goes out of bounds. It is your duty to return to play.
9. If a ball carrier goes out of bounds, they must return to play within 30 seconds (judged by time on Save Film) or they forfeit the entire match. If they leave the ball beyond the wall, it will reset within 30 seconds. Play is not suspended while the ball or ball carrier is out of bounds.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by NobleKane

went like 61 and 5 in team deathmatch last time i played... i play like rambo....just run out in the open and attack people
laugh.gif
do it all with a simple mp5 with red scope

Damn so out of 75 kills you got 61 of them thats crazy $%#! right there
i think i had 4 assists too. i wont lie though. in order to do that, you have to play with some sorry#%*# people
laugh.gif
my team sucked#%*#

MisterP0315 - CriminalMinded1

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
ParadaGee
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
my index on red and the rest on yellow blue orange

and when its green i just use my index for both and keep the rest steady.

edit

nnarum that you talkin bout movin to expert?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

HALO 3 QUESTION: Can you do co-op to get the meta scoring achievements? ALso, should you put scoring for team scoring or free for all scoring? Thanks.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Bully's Scholarly Additions
Release date, pricing and bonus features revealed. First screenshots to boot!
by Hilary Goldstein

US, January 4, 2008 - Rockstar Games is best known for its Grand Theft Auto series, but Wii and Xbox 360 owners will soon discover another worthy title in itslibrary. Bully: Scholarship Edition arrives on Wii and 360 on March 4 in the US and March 7 in the UK. Both version are priced at $49.99 and include theoriginal game along with a bevy of extras.

Developed by Rockstar Vancouver, Bully puts you in the shoes of precocious Billy Hopkins. Stuck in Bullworth Academy, a stuffy private school for youths, Billymust deal with the common problems of youth. There are various cliques from jocks to geeks to socialize with (or avoid), girls to woo, classes to ditch,teachers to mock. This is a game of social networking and in that way a tongue-and-cheek attempt at simulating adolescent life in school.

bully-scholarship-edition-20080104005425323-000.jpg

Learning how to deal with the various cliques is crucial for your survival.

Added to the original PS2 version are eight new missions, four new school classes (biology, music, math and geography), new unlockable items and clothing, newtwo-player offline minigames, new awards and, of course, Achievements.

bully-scholarship-edition-20080104005422761-000.jpg

It's amazing what you can cook up in the classroom.

With Bully: Scholarship Edition just two months away, we should get an in-depth look at the game soon. Until then, you can check out our review of the PS2version to get an idea of what to expect when Bully: SE hits shelves in March.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nnarum

Who the hell is Gimme the loot?
some ++%@$ coward who was too scared to talk to me on xbox live... son was sending me text messages dissing me
laugh.gif
hes mayor of nyc's friend. dude got so annoying that i deleted mayor of nyc off my friendslist
laugh.gif
if you hang out with gimme the loot, chances are you bob for balls
laugh.gif

WTF are you talking about? im Gimme Tha Loot...AKA KillMatic iBN
I NEVER sent you a text message...and im not scared to talk to no one on a xbox
laugh.gif

the reason I didnt send a message back when u sent me one is because I couldnt sign onto XBL....herb
roll.gif

At first I thought Rock Band was a joke...but it soon became evident that I was wrong.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Originally Posted by IrockTheXI

Whats everyones COD4 Perks. I just unlocked the double fire havn't had a chance to use yet because I've been busy.
3 Special nades/ UAV jammer/Drop a live nade(lol don't know the actual name)
pimp.gif
with carbine/red dot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn joe lauzon got huff... dude puttin in major work..
pimp.gif
(nH) one of myfav lw (aplogies for taking over the thread) back to the subject..

i finally played(only time i had) xbox live call of duty and i mus say !*#% was tight. i need an xbox asap
ohwell.gif

so I just got a brand new xbox 360. first game i bought was madden.

whgat else should I do now!!!!!

NK, been on for about 45 minutes and I've been able to play 1 game on CoD4. My friends were telling me same problem with Halo3. The dashboard is slow forme too when I go to check out invites and messages and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom