Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

At me thinkin Yuku complaint thread was Xbox 360 thread. imageimage

I saw that lol I thought it was a little out of place...
laugh.gif

But nonetheless, it was funny to see that at such a random place.

FREE XBL UNTIL 2009

For those of you that dont wanna pay

i found this on another site so i thought i post it here

http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx

1.put in any info u want (i put in fake info)
2.click submit
3. click "i dont have an access code"
4. copy paste the access code and put in the number confirmation
5. bam, enjoy 48-hours free on xbox live.

its redo-able until 2009, so enjoy.

Make sure you sign in to the account you want to add the code to (Silver Membership). Then when you're signed in and you're still in the Xboxdashboard, just go to the last tab on the left, it should be Marketplace. Then select redeem code and enter it there. You should be good from there.

I FINALLY BEAT FREEBIRD ON EXPERT ON GH2
pimp.gif

mad.gif

only took like 8 tries and a few days of practicing... i hate how you ahve to wait 5-6 minutes to finally get to the hard part.... but now expert career isfinished.
expert on gh3.. last tier to go.. never gunna beat the last song
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Oh and thanks for posting the scans FIRST Kane*. I appreciated it.
happy.gif
wink.gif

*jon....youre welcome..
laugh.gif

anyway...all done..i painted everything semi gloss at first...didnt like how it turned out..so sanded it down and startedover...went and picked up some flat black...and i must say...i damn near nailed it...its almost PERFECT....enough talking..ill let the pics show whats good....
38125434e9619dbe22a13ef14ef1703f0f9b792.jpg

5dd1574d62da2d1570d7d304725f512aeebb513.jpg

bcc25054bb6d2d5f206195e33ca5e78ee3479f2.jpg

76735d6949866311d86826d7128e44bfd566ade.jpg

the finish is exactly the same, the color is still a LITTLE bit darker, but its impossible to tell unless you have the painted drive sitting on top of thesystem, and even then its hard to tell unless you have light pointed directly at it...and everything is still functioning, didnt break anything
laugh.gif

i used 320 grit sandpaper...then used about 3 coats of rust oleum flat black spray paint on each panel/piece...came out perfect...

Do it!

Ill sell it to anyone rockin a nketlk shirt and tap tap pulls their OG 1s.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

that xbox ultimate makes no sense whatsoever. you wait this long to release it? are they being pushed by hd dvd to release this? too little too late....

and im hooked on buying xbox live arcade games and south park episodes on live marketplace. live better be perfect when metal slug 3 releases
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh.gif

im fed up. xbox live aint working for me so whats the use in going online again?

also xbox has motion sensor in the live vision camera already right? thats the only way you can play totemball

At first today mine was unplayable laggy. Now I was able to finally get loaded up and been playin COD since... XBL better get its act together...

jrp44,

Sorry about acting like a jerk a couple pages back. Was having a bad day and thinking about that map and campers made it worse.

dammit, no package yet

i bought the messenger kit, and a wireless receiver...and as i stated, i still have two coupons...now expired lol

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

ok i got a problem? when i was playing cod the whole thing shut down on me and i saw the rings. so i decided to turn it off and turn it back on. then when i was turning it on i decided il play later and there was a delay in the shutdown with a clicking sound. is my 360 going to rip soon?
same thing that happened to me when cod4 came out.
mad.gif
360 gets really loud when playing cod4

damn it i guess i have no choice but to do a switcheroo. btw what movie is that in your avy

**edit**

nvr mind about naruto...theres only like 11 characters available :smh:
smh.gif
...ima wait till theres 30+ like in ps2

ima just get that damn guitar :evil:
devil.gif

oh yea and my gT is purps1zzurpman...add me to that list :pimp:
pimp.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Yeah, unfortunately, there isnt a costco near me. In the future, you better believe I will drive up the 75 miles to the north side of Indy to make sure this doesn't happen again, matter of fact, Ill probably buy my playstation there this weekend.
if you are saying bye to the 360 and going to the ps3, you still should send the 360 back for repair and sell it on ebay...

oh by the way, 360 arcade system for 265 shipped at amazon.com for today only
nerd.gif

Yeah, I might consider that before being done completely. $265 is a steal. Keep your harddrive and sell the rest of it to gamestop. I think they'll giveyou like $150 for everything minus the harddrive. I think they'll take it without the harddrive. So for about $115 you can guarantee yourself a new one.
Edit: NK, is it an @ the checkout discount? I show that it's still $279.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Im thinking about getting GOW. How does it measure up to HALO 3.

Nicely. I like the Gears campaign better, but Halo wins in the multiplayer, plus it has the forge.

I just sent out my xbox 360 into M$ for repair because I got the red lights of death. I had a preminium and I gave it to my little brother for XMAS. I waswondering if anyone could tell me the pros and cons of the Elite Xbox 360. I was thinking of getting that one for myself or just getting a PS3 or Wii since mybrother will have the xbox.

a free xbox arcade game? eff outta here, give me some MS points so i can change my gamer tag!

Put me on the Clan. Gamertag - ClaywrecksU

I played about 6 hours today all multiplayer LOL

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy

Back
Top Bottom