Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Damn...gotta love free @#%$... Here's some of the stuff my sister came home with... she got a free copy of the DS version too...

4vsob40.jpg

Matt Groening signatures
6ai3ha0.jpg

4pbbpci.jpg
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

xbl was giving me some problems for no reason..acts like my modem is messed up or something yet I can join ppl on my friends list..They only thing I hate inCOD4 is the damn 50 cal like boxden said..it should be the best sniper in the game yet its inaccurate and sometimes it just hurts the guy -_-

hows cod4?
TeamAutobot**TEAM****CASSIE**
References : BNyC23, blaketen10 ,itsdaroc, Mister Wiggy, ricetrack baller, the ghi, huy vo & kingkrux31

America's Army: True Soldiers Demo is up. I never played this game series before. any good?

Quote:
i heard the hddvd drive will be on sale at walmart for 99. im not sure if its gonna be bundled with anything.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

You could probably get alot of the original xbox games that will be up for download at the store for cheaper than $15 and they won't take up all your harddrive space, but I'm still a little intrigued.

Yeah, it might be a XBL issue, and not an issue with your setup. Does it go all they way and stop on Xbox Live when testing?
As soon as I start to set up, it stops and says "Connection not found" and then it does the test, says I have a Wired Network Adapter,and then it fails. I'll have to try it out when I get home later tonight.

If you know of anything I should do, let me know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by freshhh

nnarum, i think it was you, could you repost that link to a free copy of Halo 3 if you buy a 360?
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/h...ethalo.htm?WText.campSrc=RSS&WText.camp=Games

There you go
pimp.gif

will this work if i just created new live account. i had an old one that i tried to migrate when i got my 360 but i forgot all the login stuff (i got itright when xbox live came out, did a month and then never renewed) so i just said efff it and made a new one. will they be checking just for migrated accountsor new xboxes (i bought mine on thanksgiving)

OK so I went through about twenty pages in this thread and while I see mentioning of the red rings thing, can someone tell me if it affects ALL models? I just ordered an Elite from gamestop.com a few days ago.

Are there any models not affected by this issue?
Correct me if im wrong:

Yeah it does affect all current models. By affect I mean that it could happen. However, new/recently (manufactuered after 8/24/07) manufactuered Xbox360's come with a different chipset that seems to have adressed the issue: Falcon (The current one was called Zephyr.) The falcon chipsetis smaller, and it consumes less power.

Search the thread for the post explaining how to determine if you have a Falcon Xbox 360. The easiest way is to read the label outside the box: if it says175w, its a Falcon. If its 203w, its most likely not.

My recommendation is simply when you purchase an xbox 360 or any gaming system for that matter, make sure you invest in a return policy so that if your systemdies whether it be to red lights of death, or your dog taking a number 2 on it: you can return it//get a new one. I recommend Costco.

as for cod 4 and its flaws, and a patch, when is that coming? seems like they shipped a flawed product just to meet holiday sales... their laziness to spawn people in front of combat is ******ed.
I disagree, as soon as you play COD4 you can tell how much the developers put into COD4, the graphics and storyline is superb. Definitely one ofthe most in-depth shooters for the Xbox 360. From the perks, weapons, maps, game type, arcade mode, there is something for everyone. Compared to a hyped upgame as say Halo3, you can see which developer is really lazy..

Yo it's a wrap when they put Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on XBL Arcade.

I'm murkin all yall.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

The Turok demo really isn't available in the US? Me and my friends used to play the multiplayer on N64 as much as Goldeneye back in the day.
ohwell.gif

WOOOOOOOOORD game was crack back in the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

GT: JRich415 i dont play halo too often though. im usually playing madden.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

i think the cod4 playlists are the only thing that has been changed so far,since last night i do not recall anything new like the new spectating mode and killcam from claymores and martyrdoms
either way you should still be able to use the new playlists without a download

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i swear all my deaths from COD have come from that dropped grenade perk...i knew it would be a problem once i saw it posted a week or two ago...its mad frustrating...
that should have been the last perk you could achieve. everybody uses it
smh.gif

I rarely ever get killed by the martyrdom but i get a ton of kills with it... I don't know why so many people die from it, just don't go standing on top of dead bodies when you kill somebody
laugh.gif
It's not that great of a perk unless somebody isn't paying attention a lot.
for some reason, it expands way farther than just on the body area. so if you are fighting a bunch of guys up close, you will have to run for your life because you will get killed even if you arent standing on the body... its a +*$%*** joke...

word...that grenades blast radius is huge...ill be running after killing someone and that grrenade icon just doesnt disappear...its whack for someone likeme- i like to get all my kills in close combat over camping/sniping...if the latter explains how you play then i can see how you wouldnt die from it likesomeone like me would...

I just got my Halo 3 Legendary Edition from Walmart today...paid 59.99 plus shipping and tax...A little over 71 total....

It will be awhile before I play on XBOX Live since I generally suck at shooting games...

OMG, my Street Fighter II rank is ruined forever. I used to be ranked 400 something overall, but then I played one game against this dude that Xbox Live saidhad a 0 rating. But in reality, it was a mistake because Xbox Live didn't work properly and his rating was much higher. I lost to him and now my overallrank is somewhere 130.000 That sucks.

Xbox Live is a disgrace. I pay for the opportunity to play online and it still doesn't work?

it cant store them, only stream. using the ethernet port on the 360 is MUCH better than wireless IMO

Quote:
My 360 can't recognize my pc. what do i have to do? I already set-up my computer to media share but my 360 can't recognize it.
SHARING

if youre talking about using WMP:

make sure you have the most current WMP version on your PC
RIGHT CLICK LIBRARY
CLICK MEDIA SHARING
then make sure the 360 is recognized there and ALLOW the 360 to share the media.
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

Really thinking about getting COD4..for the people who got it already..how is it online?...gameplay on point and not laggy?
Gamertag: Nice Gamertag

Wait nvm..disregard what I just said...

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

You should just price match it at Walmart, thats what Ima do...

You can't tho, cuz none of the games are advertised, some of the employees don't even know about the deal.

and those games aren't necessarily in any bins either, they are all still behind the counter

Back
Top Bottom