Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Call of Duty 4 will be 37.99 at Bestbuy next week! Same with Madden 08, The Simpsons Game, and Assassin's Creed.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

looks like my new GT is gonna be rom0 2 0wens in an hour or so
eyes.gif

when is the metal slug3 supposed to release on xbla?
Did you sell it?

Yo, what game should i get next: COD4, Orange Box, or Mass Effect?? I'm leaning toward getting the latter...

ill get that oasis pack and coheed and cambria song. they songs are too much imo.

[h2]Old school Bionic Commandoheaded to XBLA[/h2]
Posted Jan 16th 2008 11:15AM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Xbox LiveMarketplace

It seems the latest issue of Famitsu (according to IGN) has confirmed that a remake of the original Bionic Commando is on its way to Xbox Live Arcade. Entitled Bionic Commando: Master D Revival Plan, the game will feature 3D graphics but retain the classic feel. In other words it sounds like the game will utilize 3D characters and background, but restrict gameplay to 2D, much like the Prince of Persia remake already available on XBLA. The game is also expected to include a co-op mode and will include new areas. There are plans to tie the Xbox Live Arcade remake in with the upcoming retail title as well. Let's hope that doesn't mean Capcom will be soiling our 2D memories with dreadlocks. The remake is scheduled to arrive this spring in Japan.

Well, im done with Microsoft. They send me my 360 back, unrepaired. Im selling all my +@%@ and getting a PS3, at least it will work

words can't even express how pissed I am

When I played the Beta I hit level 25 near the last hours and playing with the G3 rifle was.... :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
HahAHaHAhaHAhahahAhAhAhhAHahaHaHA
SOON THE TIME TO BREAK THAT ONE RULE WILL COME.........
HahAHaHAhaHAhahahAhAhAhhAHahaHaHA​

Quote:
Craftsy You gotta hit me up man for some matches.
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed getting decent yet, but i keep a positive k/d in all my games, so that's worth something i guess. :\
ohwell.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Due to the hoopla concerning the update, I will ask the question again.

My XBOX died, I'm about to take it to Best Buy and get the Elite. However, Gears of War is stuck inside the XBOX, is there anyway to get it out without ruining the warranty.
PS: Maybe Cinco/J4L could help me with this one since he is a Best Buy employee. I have the warranty with Best Buy ($400), however the Elite is only available online. Is there a way to get a giftcard I could get and order the system online
Yeah, take the faceplate off. To do this put two fingers in the slot where the USB inputs are and pull. Hard. Then once that is off you should seejust under the XBOX360 lettering of the disc drive there should be a small hole which is the manual eject button. Get a pin or straighten out a paper clip andstick it in (Yes ?). The disc tray should pop out an inch or so and you can pull it out the rest of the way.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I FINALLY BEAT FREEBIRD ON EXPERT ON GH2
pimp.gif

mad.gif

only took like 8 tries and a few days of practicing... i hate how you ahve to wait 5-6 minutes to finally get to the hard part.... but now expert career is finished.
expert on gh3.. last tier to go.. never gunna beat the last song
alien.gif

1 word. Glitch.

glitch to beat the last song? naw... i dont wanna glitch.. if it's for the4 achievement if that's what you're talkina bout... i wanna really beat it. I haven't touched any songs yet cuz i actually have to pass the encore of the 2nd to last tier, which my i ALMOST can beat the 2nd solo (3 part solo), but whenever i use my starpower i do worse on it... so im trying to beat it w/o the start power and i only tried a few times cuz after beating freebird, 3s & 7s, and the song by slipknot (SONG SUCKED!), my hands were too tired
ohwell.gif

Good man. I can't beat the Devil on Hard so I pretty much quit GH3. I play it about once a week just to jam to some of my favorite songs on there. I really thought that I was pretty good at GH2, too. I guess my ego got to me.
NK, I got Oblivion: GOTY from yourfree360games.com AND the GH3 bundle for free. If you have questions about which offers require the least amount of $ or whatnot let me know. They just added some new items last week, too.
im trying to find some offers that dont cost at all
laugh.gif
im lookingat the gamefly, netflix, or blockbuster or some cheap %$*! but it seems that they want you to try the trial and then be a member afterwards...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

anyone else use the barrett 50cal yet???
$*#! is mad inaccurate, i have the crosshairs on them and it still doesnt do any damage...also sometimes im using it and i do get a hit and they dont die!! even tho i have stopping power
smh.gif
mad.gif

When I get to level 51 or 49 or whatever it is I equip it as my sniper. And I usually bust it out at the end of the night of playing just to mess around. I love it, no complaints on my end.
m21 > barrett 50cal
I was geeked to try it after hearing it shoot...Joint sound like death....like, like a 360 starting up. Sounded like it would kill theywhole team with one shot
But then i couldnt kill nobody with it so i said f it and went back to the m21

Ok question.. I bought my 360 off someone on CL I have box everythingetc.. But no receipt.. Can I still get the warranty replacement system.. ??? Pm me someone or aim the kid..

as payinh members we dont comped when xbox live goes down huh? because i pay annually and i think i should be prorated for the 2 days i was out, its only fairam i right?

DID ANYONE LOOK AT MY VIDEO!!!!!

I SWEAR THAT GUY CHEATED

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

man, that CC deal look SWEET but i've given up on trying to pick up deals like that. i know for a fact that the stores around me will not give a raincheck on that item if it's sold out (fine print probably states while supplies last) and it's probably just to get rid of the leftover stock. the CC by me sold out of bioshock in about 2 hrs when they ran the $50 deal so this should be no different.

*edit*

not to mention, i still haven't gotten a call from BB about my heroes DVD that's suppose to come w/ my HD-DVD drive. i have a raincheck but the managers around my way are straight @#%$ when it comes to expired deals, so i'll probably never get it.

blah!

Back
Top Bottom