Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I can't get fully signed in...
frown.gif

The Turok demo really isn't available in the US? Me and my friends used to play the multiplayer on N64 as much as Goldeneye back in the day.
ohwell.gif

Quote:
do you think theyll be dumb enough to accept my premium or whatever its called for a refund?
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Question (and pardon me if it's stupid): If you were to purchase a pc internal hd dvd drive, put it in an external casing, and then connect it to the xboxvia usb drive a la the xbox360 hd dvd drive...would it work? Thanks for any responses.

Yea seen it in the paper this morning, def trying to cop from there.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Originally Posted by NCTwin

*jon....youre welcome..
laugh.gif
OOPS!!! My bad...
embarassed.gif

Guess I'll try my best with the news then...lol

From Joystiq:

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/13/new-maps-fixes-coming-for-team-fortress-2/[/h2]
[h2]New maps, fixes coming for Team Fortress 2[/h2]
A squeaky wheel over at NeoGAF got greased down by a Valve staffer recently with a boatload of info on Team Fortress 2's future, both on consoles and PC. After poster and 360 owner "Shamrock" complained about a lack of communication from the company, software engineer Kerry Davis replied (in an email Shamrock reposted), painting a bright picture of the game's future, with a new patch just sent to Microsoft for certification that "fixes several game-play exploits, improves bandwidth usage, improves stats reporting and fixes some menu bugs."

There are also new maps in the pipeline. Davis said that PC players would probably get the new levels piecemeal as they're finished and 360 owners would likely be downloading a PC pack. There is no mention of similar treatment for PS3 players. We're going to hope that's just because Davis was talking to a 360 owner and not because of ... well, you know. Other stuff.

thanks for the info. they need to add a team deathmatch. then maybe ill play the game more...

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

OMG....i just got the 3 red flashing lights on my xbox....
frown.gif
frown.gif
Just when school was over sigh.
What are the steps or how do i go about fixing my xbox? Thanks in advance

1-800-4MY-XBOX

If anyone plays NBA 2k8, never play with "DoUgExFr3sH" or some crap like that... Dude has terrible sportsmanship and disconnects...
smh.gif

Called up XBox and found out I'm still under warranty.
pimp.gif

So the repair will be free. Suck that I won't be able to play for awhile. Right after I just got Mass Effect too.

if you want assassin creed...just buy the ps3 version with a gift receipt...the come back after christmas and tell customer service that your friend got thewrong one

Back
Top Bottom