Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by DocsBack

They need to just combine companies and make it Band Hero.

I really want to jump on that Crackdown but am just about broke because of Christmas gifts...
i got crackdown just for the halo 3 beta... the game is OK... graphics are too cartoony and the action gets repetitive fast.. onine co op makes thegame...

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Them new Halo 3 maps look alright. Standoff looks to be the sickest of them all.

Agreed
pimp.gif

Thanks CincoSeisDos i just downloaded it.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Played a few games of the new Halo maps online w/ Shadi yesterday......... for the most part they are pretty decent, still have to get use to it though.

LOL @ Shadi telling his brother...."Give me 5 kills at least".
laugh.gif

somehow i cant connect. My XBL will connect to the internet but the it fails at the IP Address, but if it does get past the IP for some reason, it will fail atthe DNS. Can someone who knows about this help me out. ANy help is appreciated.

Thanks

"i got shot from the back nohomo"
"im about to call in an airstrike nohomo"
"ima shoot that chopper down nohomo"
"im about to set some claymores nohomo"

dudes was wildin
roll.gif
domski knows...nohomo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I just got finished doing Yourfree360games.com..

I did the points system not the referal..Basically i signed up for Simply You..and At Home rewards..the Easiest thing to do is to make a spreadsheet up of the offers you did and the trail closing date..and the number to cancel...The simply you and the at home rewards you can cancel online..I also made up a yahoo email address just so that it doesnt go into my email address....Alot of people also recomend using a prepaid visa card..that way in case you forget to cancel you wont get charged..be careful though because simply you and At home rewards are 7 day trails but they will sign you up for another offer..called your Savings Club..but this is a 3 day trail..it says so really small..Reading is key...Cancel on the 6th day for each of the rewards..I did this on the 30th got credited instantly..and my Guitar Hero III bundle just went to shipping yesterday i should have it tomorrow..

Did you have to cancel the offer on the Savings Club as well, or did you just cancel the At Home and Simply You trials? Also, will the site cancel yourcredits if you cancel the trial offers? The last thing I want to do is complete the offers, cancel the trials, then find out that yourfree360games.comcancelled my credits before my game shipped out.
I was going to do this for Rock Band, but they're only offering the game. I might as well just go for Guitar Hero 3 since the guitar is included. Thanksfor any assistance you can give me.

Where the NTers at? I need some competition and some good teammates. I think the only NTer I played the beta with was AC IX? And if I remember, we were murkin fools like no tomorrow :pimp:
pimp.gif

These campers are a little annoying though, but I guess I just gotta get familiar with all the maps, and my longest spree is only 15 :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360
.::jay emm::.​

Hope I can get Madden 08 for 23 bucks tomorrow at Circuit City.. lol

It appears to be a misprint or price mistake but im going to try it.. then ill try and price match at best buy.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

Originally Posted by nnarum

Dell x DHL FTW!
7w4mi3k.jpg

i've gotta thank dell. i've got 40 years worth of xbox live. shoulda bought more..

40 years? They all expire in 2009.
you can actually stack them on top of each other

True. But I believe you can add a maximum of 2 years at any 1 time.

just got back from banned camp.....

SO, remember the 360 i got in that super deal for $150? well i finally sent it in last thursday. they received it this past tuesday, and shipped it back thefollowing day. repair or refurb? im guessing the latter. regardless, for the turn around time to be LESS than 2 weeks is something awesome, its expected to behere on tuesday. hopefully its not a @!$$ refurb like my boys who crapped out on him 1 week after receiving it back
smh.gif

ALSO....i copped that h3 legendary edition for 59.xx...i went in to work (BBy) and i showed it to the managers and they approved the price match, theyredesperate to get the remaining legendarys out of the store
laugh.gif

so its gonna be an Xmas gift....so here lies a question i have. i WANT to have the helmet customized, paint with a logo on it as well. can someone point me inthe right direction? its for a gift. thanks fellas, glad to be back
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Just got Guitar Hero 3 from yourfree360games.com. It's actually direct from Red Octane so they gave me the cooler strap, a keychain and a gigbag. TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME! Looking for just about anything.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by nnarum

^Yep, go to redeem code, then type in the code from the back of the card. You'll have to scratch it off to see it. They it will pop up to confirm and, wallah! You have a gold subscription!

What am I scratching?
The actual card or something else in the packaging? If it's the card, where am I scratching? On the back, I see a Subscription Code box and then next to it another box with random numbers.

On the actual card and on the back of it. It should be about 25 digits long with numbers and letters.

Back
Top Bottom