Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I been playin tons of Madden lately
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

^

Hey, how easy is it to exchange things at walmart? I have Madden 08 from that Toys R Us deal that's still unopened. Can I go to walmart and get cash for it back? And just say something like I got this as a present.
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360​
.::jay emm::.​

damn my local gamestop isnt getting more copies of rock band til 2008!

STREET FIGHTER GAMES FOR SALE
^^^that takes me to this vvvvv
PS3 Fight Night Round 3 Brand New Sealed Wii 360 PSP

i feel lied to
laugh.gif

anyone else having COD4 problems my disc is supposedly scratched? i keep gettign the error when i try to go on live.

[h2]Rumor: 360 DivX support to be a Fall feature[/h2]
Posted Nov 11th 2007 12:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Rumors
During a recent earnings report presentation, DivX CEO Kevin Hell might have revealed a bit too much regarding DivX support on the Xbox 360.

JP Morgan analyst Paul Coster asked Hell about DivX support that was added to Microsoft's Media Extender and if that foreshadowed a release to the Xbox 360. Hell's response was an enthusiastic "Yes!" followed by a semi-awkward, backpedaling clarification that went something like ... "that, uh, we're in discussions with Microsoft on that at this point in time, so I can't go into any great detail on that. Um that is not a certified, that is not a certified or licensed product at this time."

His response may not sound like confirmation of DivX headed to the 360, but simply reading the quote doesn't paint the whole picture. According to those who attended the conference, it was how he answered the question thta was most revealing. Hell was very enthusiastic at first when he answered "Yes!" and then he quickly tried to backpedal and change the subject. Was it a slip of the tongue or a simple misunderstanding? No one is certain, but we wouldn't be surprised to see DivX support added to the 360 this December.

datdamndeuce wrote:
I suck at COD4, I just made Lance Corporal in like 7 games lol.

I'm climbin fast
devil.gif

I'm at like level 27 after roughly 12 hours of total play.
and this is one reason why cod 4 is a bunch of bull @+%!. the rankings in this game are by far the most meaningless of all fps multiplayer games...

I beg to differ, although it people may be able to move up quicker due to playing more, I think the concept of having to WIN a match (Halo 3)rather than just gaining rank based on the stats you achieve within the match is a bit of a PITA. I can definitely sympathize with gaming purists who don'twant people to just achieve rank without actually having the level of skill to back it, but I think it gives the more casual gamer (who seems to be themajority in my eyes) something that they can strive for an achieve at the same time, thus making the game itself that much more enjoyable.

BTW, I'll be sending alot of you guys friend requests so I can start playing with some people on consistent basis, that is if they want a mere GunnerySergeant to play with them, lol.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Why the hell would you wait 8 months or more on just a rumor? That's 8 months of gaming you don't get to have.

I agree, but the best thing out of the whole idea is that HD DVD will be packed in. Giving it a chance against Blu. Just get the 360 now and enjoy thegames that are here.

Didn't Army of Two get pushed back till 08? Im browsing through the Circuit City paper and they saying they gonna have it in stores on Wednesday by 2pm.

edit hell its even on the website for pre-order 11/13/07

Army of Two

Hey does anyone know a good place online to pick up one of those 12+1 month live cards? I remember some dudes saying they get those online with MS pointsincluded too.

finally these losers(ps3 worshippers) can shut up about all this "exclusive crap"
eyes.gif
it was just a matter of time! now the argument will be "well we had itfirst" nyah nyah nyah
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Why are these people so ******ed?

We play two straight games without a problem, and then the host ends the game. Does he know that he's not gonna be able to find a game for another 15minutes?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Its not that. I like COD 4. Its just that it is not as great as people say it is. Its flaws and glitches hamper the game alot. and this is coming from somebody who will own anybody on niketalk, 360 or ps3, in cod 4 in team death match...

I think alot of people disliked cod 3 because you couldnt get away with crap. you had to be skilled. people cried about how the vehicles were too powerful but thats because they dont know how to easily dispose of them..

you cnat honestly tell me you arent dissapointed at how GTA iv or SF iv looks?

But if you had the beta, Infinity Ward did NOTHING to improve the game... IW are a bunch of douche bags for that...

I didn't like COD3 because it was unbalanced, and honestly you can't just say COD4 is weak because of small flaws. I mean there is a update on the way, that will fix a couple of problems. And yeah they did change alot from the beta, believe me they did. You cant serious expect perfection when the game has only been out about a month and a half now.

I have not seen the GTA trailer yet, but as for SF4 I am happy with the way it looks I don't want another fancy looking 2d fighter there are moooorrreee than enough. As long as the fight system is balanced it will become a staple in the competitive gaming scene. I think SF looks good and you really can't tell how the game is going to look from that screen, that looks more like a intro screen.
to me, super street fighter looks way better than sfiv

as for cod 4 and its flaws, and a patch, when is that coming? seems like they shipped a flawed product just to meet holiday sales... their laziness to spawnpeople in front of combat is ******ed... i rather start from accross the level than get shot in the head 2 seconds after i spawn..

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^^my man, how much of a trade in will i get for unreal tourney 3?

ps3? SMH throw that garbage away.
yeah i know
smh.gif
@ me...i caved and bought one at costco...i may as well give it a try, i can return it if i change my mind....i thought UT3 wouldbe nice...but i just cant play this...i thought the campaign would be a gears type joint, but the campaign in it is just death matches against the computerwith cutscenes in between...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom