Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Bully's Scholarly Additions
Release date, pricing and bonus features revealed. First screenshots to boot!
by Hilary Goldstein

US, January 4, 2008 - Rockstar Games is best known for its Grand Theft Auto series, but Wii and Xbox 360 owners will soon discover another worthy title in its library. Bully: Scholarship Edition arrives on Wii and 360 on March 4 in the US and March 7 in the UK. Both version are priced at $49.99 and include the original game along with a bevy of extras.

Developed by Rockstar Vancouver, Bully puts you in the shoes of precocious Billy Hopkins. Stuck in Bullworth Academy, a stuffy private school for youths, Billy must deal with the common problems of youth. There are various cliques from jocks to geeks to socialize with (or avoid), girls to woo, classes to ditch, teachers to mock. This is a game of social networking and in that way a tongue-and-cheek attempt at simulating adolescent life in school.

bully-scholarship-edition-20080104005425323-000.jpg

Learning how to deal with the various cliques is crucial for your survival.

Added to the original PS2 version are eight new missions, four new school classes (biology, music, math and geography), new unlockable items and clothing, new two-player offline minigames, new awards and, of course, Achievements.

bully-scholarship-edition-20080104005422761-000.jpg

It's amazing what you can cook up in the classroom.

With Bully: Scholarship Edition just two months away, we should get an in-depth look at the game soon. Until then, you can check out our review of the PS2 version to get an idea of what to expect when Bully: SE hits shelves in March.

copped
laugh.gif

should i buy gears of war? i had it before and loved online. My friend is selling it to me for $20..

does people still play this game online? cause i dont want to be the only person in the lobby..lol.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^^ i was asking about that too..i remember nickthestick posting a solution, but i never got the chance to try what he suggested...i tried searching for it, but i couldnt find it...guess it was in the old ezboard 360 thread...

I added an expired CC to my account which in turn removes my old but active CC. I realized after reading some threads on the xbox forums that I never usemy CC anymore. I usually just buy the points card. Thanks tho

eek.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for rb6v2
pimp.gif

i would've bought the 1st last year if it wasnt for cod4,madden, and halo3
laugh.gif
:/

http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf Rainbow Six Vegas 2:Multiplayer, co-op and slots
Posted Jan 11th 2008 1:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swfhttp://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf
The lads over at IGN had a chance to sit down with Ubisoft Montreal to discuss all things Rainbow Six Vegas 2, unveiling specific details about the game's co-op and multiplayer.

First up, Ubisoft decided early on to gear campaign towards co-op, making sure to have the idea of co-op gameplay in mind as they developed each level. Speaking of which, your friend will be able to join in a campaign game at any time to help out and earn the same achievements as you (a la Gears of War). On the multiplayer front, Ubisoft is focusing on more intimate maps, smaller in scale for the most part, which will force players into close combat. That isn't to say that there won't be larger maps to play in, it's just that they're aiming for tight quarters gameplay. Finally, for the RSV alums, Ubi confirmed that you will NOT be able to import your soldier from the original in the RSV2, but they'll still be rewarding those players with upgrades, an XP boost and some unlockables instantly. You know, because RSV gamers are vets and should be rewarded ... or something like that. Read the full interview after the jump.

[h2]XBLA gets SensibleSoccer and Tempest this week[/h2]
Posted Dec 17th 2007 12:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox LiveArcade

This week's Xbox Live Arcade release announcement just landed in our inbox and from the looks of things, the soccer gods have finally come through! Sensible World of Soccer is releasing to the XBLA this Wednesday and this time it's a guarantee. And that's a good thing, seeing that our cleats have been ready to go since August. Also releasing alongside Sensible Soccer this week will be some old-school Tempest action as well. What more can be said, Tempest is Tempest.

An XBLA twofer this week, one being Sensible Soccer and the sun in actually shining today. Life is good

Originally Posted by Cluex

ezy, whats your gt.. i wanna play
i sent you a request. you joined a room when i played with my "pnoy" party. despite them being fobbish, they are very good
laugh.gif
. lol. i was like damn, i felt bad for your team. we all wailed out withhelicopters and like 4 air strikes. anyways though good playing with you
smokin.gif

Finally got a 360 (Christmas gift)
pimp.gif

I got the Holiday Bundle, it came with Forza Racing and Ultimate Alliance. I also got Madden 08' and Call of Duty 4.

I'm having trouble hooking up Xbox Live though. Everything is plugged in that should (at least I think it is), and I took the Connection Test, but failed.I think it's something with the IP address, but I'm not so sure.

Any idea of what the problem might be? Save me from having to call Verizon (my internet provider) or Xbox, please. It's Christmas
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

New Rock Band DLC is up...
Gimme Three Steps- Lynyrd Skynyrd
Limelight- Rush
Hard to Handle- The Black Crowes
160 MS each, they will all be copped
Best DLC yet(along with Metallica) IMO

What the hell happened to Andrew W.K.. I always envisioned him partying too hard and ending up jumping off a Walmart roof.

id say get virtua fighter v but im a bit biased :tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
360 sells nearly 2X as many games per console as Wii, PS3

Posted Oct 31st 2007 4:30PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News, Console wars

Joystiq got their greasy manhooks on some interesting market data from NPD. Savvy Xbox 360 fans know that the Xbox 360 sells quite a few games, but according to this data, the Xbox 360 sells nearly twice as many games per console as the PS3 and Wii. On average, there are nearly seven games sold per Xbox 360, compared to between three and four sold for every PS3 or Wii. Take a look at this delicious data.

Xbox 360: hardware to software ratio: 6.59 (hardware total sold = 6.8 million; software total sold = 44.8 million)
PlayStation 3: hardware to software ratio: 3.58 (hardware total sold = 1.9 million; software total sold = 6.8 million)
Wii: hardware to software ratio: 3.44 (hardware total sold = 4.5 million; software total sold = 15.5 million)
Those numbers are bound to make current publishers happy, and serve as an attractive incentive to prospective publishers. It makes sense to publish your game for an audience that's more likely to buy it, you see. With the Wii finally getting Mario Galaxy (arguably its next killer app) and the PS3 finally approaching a market-friendly price this holiday, we're eager to see where the 360 sits at the end of the year.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOO
Alright so I'm kind of mad that Mass Effect is saying unplayable disc. Then I put in COD4 to let some of my anger get out......guess what........

Unplayable disc as well......
frown.gif
what can I do?

You xbox guys are ok in my book :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

i have never opened it or done anything to void a warranty, they sent it back with the cheap apology letter and 1 month free xbl card just like the previous 2 times ive sent it in.

I plug it in to play it, and the lights come right back on.

Yeah, I called them back and they offered me a free game. Of course the choices were all old, ****** launch games. Honestly, the only thing they could do to appease me at this point is give me a free wireless adapter, or Rock Band. Even a $60 game isnt worth this !%#%. Sorry to say I won't be playing Halo anymore, but at least i'll be playing something.

THIS WILL BE MY 5TH TIME SENDING ONE IN, and yes, I might think it was something I was doing, but believe me its not. The first one was defective, the second just took an absolute crap on me in the middle of a game, the third one crashed when Forza came out, and this was the 4th, now 5th.

I'm done with Microsoft and their BS

[Charles Barkley]That's turble! TURBLE![/Charles Barkley]

I'm surprised they didn't offer you a new Elite unit right on the spot. You need to get some publicity on this one. Maybe post it on a blog, then getit up on Digg to get Microsoft's attention. That's brutal. I probably would have been rocking a PS3 after conking out on the 3rd time. I know ofpeople that have sent it in or gone through 2-3 units, but wow, 5 times...
smh.gif

Crazy story. Went to CC this morning to get COD4. They didn't have it stock so just to be careful i purchased a copy of COD3 for 29.99 so i can return it and get the deal later on. I get off work around 5 and go back to CC. THey have COD4, so i exchange my COD3 for it. For some reason my total came out to 1 cent. So COD4 cost me 30.00 and i still got a free copy of COD3. I was very happy about that.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Hell, I'll probably still keep it, Im just venting, but what a POS, i would sell it if I didnt have thousands of dollars in games and HD-DVDs.
its every 360 owners nightmare
laugh.gif
we ALL have had the red lightshappen.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

tried calling them. they are asking me for a pin number wth?

I did too... Then I found this number... 1-800-925-6278... I told them I changed my mind about my cancellation
laugh.gif

She said no go...
indifferent.gif

Well...gave my girlfriend the xbox for the week so she can finish up that Eternal Sonata game... Just started a new job today too, so I'll be appearing alittle less...so close to the level cap on CoD 4...

I'll be back...

Back
Top Bottom