Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

pimp.gif
nobody messin with me in Madden/COD4..yall other dudes isterrycloth
grin.gif

^thanks for the reply

as far as best bbuy is concerned, just go to a different one, or even go again in a later date, and be like, i just want the system, you can keep theheadset....most BB's dont even really care as long as they themselves have the parts they have to send back to Microsoft

and yea that 13 month xbox deal is great, i actually bought one from dood like in sept, no problems since, and yes, got to keep the SN, got the pass within aday too

And how can you be better than me when you [color= rgb(0, 204, 51)]can't[/color] Scared to even talk to your team on the mic?
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN!
laugh.gif

Yea son be going hard, he'll talk about Someones Dead mother for a whole 10min match of COD4
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You gotta man up when you're even in the chat with him. He takes NO prisoners...or little female dogs easy. Dude was talking about beatin'some guys mom and he had all colors of the rainbow on his thang after he was done
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bioshock downloadable content drops today also...

they fixed the widescreen issue...
bioshock_74.jpg

new tonics and plasmids...

* Sonic Boom: Hurls creatures and objects back with a blast of force
* EVE saver: Enables Plasmids to use less EVE
* Vending Expert: Reduces prices in the vending machines
* Machine Buster: Increases the amount of damage players deal to cameras, bots and turrets

The pack also coimes with a new 360-only achievement. Brass Balls gives players who beat the game on the hard difficulty without dying 100 points.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

NK changed his avy
eek.gif
i didnt chnage it. the yuku move didnt move over all my info and stuff because i signed up last year on the initial move
ohwell.gif
my join date is wrong and now im a noob again
embarassed.gif

^^

[font color=#008000 face=KINO MT size=7]T[/font][font color=#109000 face=KINO MT size=7]E[/font][font color=#20a000 face=KINO MT size=7]A[/font][font color=#30b000 face=KINO MT size=7]M[/font] [font color=#50d000 face=KINO MT size=7]X[/font][font color=#60e000 face=KINO MT size=7]B[/font][font color=#70f000 face=KINO MT size=7]O[/font][font color=#7fff00 face=KINO MT size=7]X[/font][font color=#a9a9a9 face=century gothic size=7]3[/font][font color=#b5b5b5 face=century gothic size=7]6[/font][font color=#c0c0c0 face=century gothic size=7]0[/font]​
[font color=white face=IMPACT size=3].::Gamertag ::.[/font]​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = BALLIN A CURRY::.​

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

anyone else use the barrett 50cal yet???
$*#! is mad inaccurate, i have the crosshairs on them and it still doesnt do any damage...also sometimes im using it and i do get a hit and they dont die!! even tho i have stopping power
smh.gif
mad.gif

When I get to level 51 or 49 or whatever it is I equip it as my sniper. And I usually bust it out at the end of the night of playing just to mess around. Ilove it, no complaints on my end.

Since it's XBox live's bday today I'll say happy bday to nnarum as well....just 5 minutes before the day was over.
laugh.gif

Its gonna be $48 at Target day after Thanksgiving
damn, for real?!? I'll have enough money then to cop it (COD4) on Black Friday and i'll just cop Mass Effect a few days before that,prolly tuesday...
pimp.gif

Should be getting CoD4 today or tomorrow. If today my lil bro is proably playing right now he was going to go pick it up....bastard...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Just checked. I have the middle one. Is that the loudest one?
Not sure which of the other two are louder, but they are reportedly louder than the BenQ. I've got the BenQ and can hardly hear it. Idon't know what would be the importance of knowing though, since you're probably not going to take apart your 360 and change it
laugh.gif
, but if you werejust curious you can know which model you have.

Back
Top Bottom