Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

so i've had my 360 for about a year know and it's still going strong (knock on wood).

i was wondering if anyone's had their xbox360 for a year or longer and haven't had any problems either ie. ring of death?

Damn, they need to relax!

mad.gif

I just found out my son sat on 2 of my game cases........madden 08 and NBA live 08...........and both are now cracked in the sameplace............DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess thats what i get for getting drunk last night and leaving my games on my entertainment center where he can reach em..............oh well.......i guessill be playing ace combat halo and need for speed carbon until i can get some cheap sports games off of ebay or something

whatup everyone, finally got around to copping a 360. feel free to add me, my gamer tag is KMURPH23. No halo 3 for me yet, but eventually...

16. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY
We provide the Service "as-is," "with all faults" and "as available." The Microsoft Parties give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.

17. LIABILITY LIMITATION; YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
You can recover from the Microsoft Parties only direct damages up to an amount equal to your Service fee for one month. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to:
-any matter related to the Service,
-any matter related to content (including code) on third party Internet sites, third party programs or third party conduct,
-any matter related to viruses or other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Service,
-any matter related to incompatibility between the Service and other services, software and hardware,
-any matter related to delays or failures you may have in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Service in an accurate or timely manner, and
-claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if:
-this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses, or fails of its essential purpose; or
-Microsoft knew or should have known about the possibility of damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. They also may not apply to you because your province or country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.

They have no obligation to you what so ever, and you willingly agreed to such. Consider the free XBL Arcade Game above and beyond what they had to do.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

xbl was giving me some problems for no reason..acts like my modem is messed up or something yet I can join ppl on my friends list..They only thing I hate in COD4 is the damn 50 cal like boxden said..it should be the best sniper in the game yet its inaccurate and sometimes it just hurts the guy -_-
I don't understand the complaints about the .50 cal at all.. the other snipers have this problem i'd say,but the .50 is almost too accurate inmy experience with it... there are times when it doesn't seem to hit at all, but that's a connection thing, not a game problem. When connections aresmooth, you can honest to god rape kids in their behinds with that thing.. especially when combined with like deep impact or whatever (can't remember thenames right now, haven't played in about 2 weeks for certain reasons)...

Yesssss!

Just got home from Florida and signed into XBL... not banned!

I'm bout to play Halo if any wants to send me an invite.
smile.gif

Definitely gonna have to play all the GTA's again..classic.. and gonna have to buy kotor2. Chronicles of Riddick should be a game up there..it got above 9in almost all reviews.
[h1]
[/h1]

Yeah, what I'd do is call them back, ask for a manager and demand a brand new system.
Thats the best thing to do, tell em you've been a long time user of Microsoft but your recent experience with them has mad youirate!!!!!
mad.gif

Really sell it to them
laugh.gif
thats what I did over the phone a few yearsback with another company when I couldn't find a sold out over hyped item (nike sb Tiffs
nerd.gif
)...
and it worked.

Why the hell would you wait 8 months or more on just a rumor? That's 8 months of gaming you don't get to have.

anybody want to play some guitar hero? i can beat most songs on hard, but im nothing special
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Does Assassin's Creed even have multi player or online play?

If not, I'll just stick to rental.

Originally Posted by wildout4

ayyyy wats the best place for me to buy a 360 w/ warranty? costco or best buy????? or just the best place to buy one right now in general.
I think I heard this right, Bestbuy will not allow you do to do in-store exchanges. This could be Gamestop I'm thinking of, or it could be both.Costco would be your safest bet. But, if you do get it at Bestbuy, look on the side where the sticker is and see if you can get one that has labeled 175w, asin the power usage. The 175w is the new Falcon Xbox and should not have the ring issue.

Back
Top Bottom