Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Solemate96 wrote:
SaNTi0321 wrote:
Skate 2 is pretty dope. Might have to copp.

+1 when it comes out.
pimp.gif

yess! cant wait til the 21st
pimp.gif

here's the official thread I made
http://niketalk.com/topic/137547?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/137547?page=1

Xbox Live 12+1 Subscription Card - 29.99 at Buy.com NOW LIVE! Sale price reflected after adding to cart.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

anybody play castle crashers
i do, best xbl arcade game of 2008. add me, skip2mywu. i got a lvl 82 ninja and a lvl 30 bear lol.

also, my girl just got me l4d, so if you guys wanna play, just add me

Just got an Xbox last week and finally got live working on Sunday Night. Macbook wi-fi routers ftw. My gamertag is bluntguts99 and I'm usually playin cod4or madden 09. get at me

After 14 months of smooth Xbox gaming, I got the red rings last night....what a freakin bummer. I'm debating whether to send it to Microsoft, or to do the'ol switcharoo with a new console.

too jacked for tekken 6, i havent played tekken since 3 was out on the ps one like 10 years ago now. i hope it works online cause that would be way too funranked. skate 2 also looks like it will be dope. anyways....

SN: eeBS7eez, GT: Eeb S7eez

cod4 and halo 2 are about all i rock, and i rock them pretty good
laugh.gif

Yo I just checked the status on my order on xbox.com and
Date Status Location
1/14/2009 9:12:00 PM ARRIVAL SCAN FRANKLIN PARK, IL

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Im in Chicago so it should be here tomorrow or friday

Do they require a signature confirmation?
if so then
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Help me out here. Should i cop Left 4 dead OR Fallout 3???
speaking from my experience, i hated Fallout 3. got bout 30 min into the game & got tired of it & quit.

so get Left 4 dead, anything would be better than fallout 3

Originally Posted by ericberry14

speaking from my experience, i hated Fallout 3. got bout 30 min into the game & got tired of it & quit.

That was a joke right?

Fallout 3 is one of the best games out right now for any system. Maybe RPG's aren't your thing? Fallout isn't for everyone but it's one hell ofa game.

Decide what kinda game you want. L4D is online only and if you got buddies who play and like that type of gameplay, then get L4D. It's cheaper right nowalso. If you are into RPG's and don't mind playing solo for hundreds of hours then get Fallout 3. You will never get bored with it and the new DLC issupposed to come out the 27th of this month. You definitely get your moneys worth with Fallout.

Fallout 3 is my favorite game that I own along with Fifa.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

That was a joke right?

Fallout 3 is one of the best games out right now for any system. Maybe RPG's aren't your thing? Fallout isn't for everyone but it's one hell of a game.

Decide what kinda game you want. L4D is online only and if you got buddies who play and like that type of gameplay, then get L4D. It's cheaper right now also. If you are into RPG's and don't mind playing solo for hundreds of hours then get Fallout 3. You will never get bored with it and the new DLC is supposed to come out the 27th of this month. You definitely get your moneys worth with Fallout.

god i thought it was just horrible, i felt like there was just too much freedom in the game, i want alot of freedom, but with at least more of asense of what im supposed to be doin. was just wandering about killing things for hours on end. i hated it.

anybody played ninja gaiden II? thoughts?

that game will kick your @!%...the ai is more the less "unfair", i mean the game is playable, but there are many segments that made me go#(*&%*(&(&)(*))) pause....O)#*%()^@@()*)

but it's on sale for 9.99 with that link that was provided here, for that price i'd say GO FOR IT, i mean you can play easy mode to enjoy the game,normal to get agitated, hard to get frustrated, and master i think, to just throw your xbox away

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

That was a joke right?

Fallout 3 is one of the best games out right now for any system. Maybe RPG's aren't your thing? Fallout isn't for everyone but it's one hell of a game.

Decide what kinda game you want. L4D is online only and if you got buddies who play and like that type of gameplay, then get L4D. It's cheaper right now also. If you are into RPG's and don't mind playing solo for hundreds of hours then get Fallout 3. You will never get bored with it and the new DLC is supposed to come out the 27th of this month. You definitely get your moneys worth with Fallout.

Fall out 3 it is! Thanks!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom