Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I just asked this in the Playstation thread. I got a PS3 to add to the XBOX Elite and my desktop. I need to buy a Wireless router, which one would you guys recommend?

Does the XBOX Elite have wireless capabilities? Just saw the Wireless Adapter for $99,
grin.gif
. I usually just disconnect the cable from my desktop and hook it up to the XBOX,
laugh.gif

I need some tips on the new addition and possible new setup.
took me forever to find this link lol, i remember reading it so here you go

http://i.gizmodo.com/5133...x-360-smartly-and-cheaply

GT: THExDCxSNIPER

hit me up on COD4/ GOW/ or halo 3

only three official games i got as of now, all my newer games are burnt lol. hit me up!!

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Anything worth copping the next coming months? My 360 been collecting dust. When does the next Call of Duty come out? Im debating on coping a ps3 now.

street fighter iv next month. i suggest you pick up a joystick though.

RE 5 demo is free until the 28th for gold members.

Graphics is
pimp.gif

I know 360 players are too busy playing their games to post in this thread but just wanted to let ya'll know.

can anyone let me get a 48 hour card? i have hooked up people in he past, now i need one lol.

pm me

Thanks

How many times does this Towel Trick work?
Ive been doing it for a few weeks now but its really getting tiresome to h ave to wrap it up and cool it off for 40 minutes just to play SMH.
Why cant this thing just get the RROD already.

I have the one red ring E74 error btw.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Graphics is
pimp.gif

I know 360 players are too busy playing their games to post in this thread but just wanted to let ya'll know.

Playing right now
pimp.gif

Wasn't really feeling the RE5 demo at all. Graphics are ill though.

Maybe if they wouldn't have made the only 2 demo levels in broad daylight...i though RE was only supposed to be played at night?

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Graphics is
pimp.gif

Downloading it right now
pimp.gif
Can you play co-op with two controllers on this demo?

Downloading it right now
pimp.gif
Can you play co-op with two controllers on this demo?
yeah, split screen multiplayer.

hmm.. purple foamposites or tournament edition fight stick.. decisions decisions.

i just couldn't pull the trigger on that stick.... i mean 170+....iono, i'm content with the 79$ one, and if anything i'll just mod the parts astime goes on

sf4 on the 18th now? stupid ebgames, 17th or 18th...get it straight!

however....anybody wanna play some HD lmk!

yeah I know, I bought it before I went to sleep that night. I wasnt cancelled either. I figured If I dont like it, I could sell it for at least what I paid.

So after many years of playing Xbox, I finally copped a 360 today at Circuit City's Going Out of Business Sale ($239.99 +tax).

Can you guys help me out with some things I should know to get started?

Such as:
-Games to cop
-How to get/play burned games
-Connecting to the internet (wireless and free if possible), at least so I can browse the movies/shows available in their store (not Xbox Live)
-How much are the movies for sale/rent, and shows for sale?
-Cheapest place to get Xbox Live?
-Is it necessary to have Xbox Live to get updates for the 360, or just an internet connection (if getting updates thru the Xbox)?

Any other helpful starter tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Originally Posted by xblaze23

yeah I know, I bought it before I went to sleep that night. I wasnt cancelled either. I figured If I dont like it, I could sell it for at least what I paid.
yea lmk, for that price i wouldn't mind getting that stick, but i'm content with the standard edition now

also when you guys get sf4....PLAY ON THE DEFAULT REG. XBOX CONTROLLER SETTINGS!!!!!!

this is important because gamestop is having a tourny that following sat using default settings on the controller....thought i'd let you guys know

this whole time ive been debating what system to cop SF4 on. and now that i've decided to get the 360 version, the tourney sticks are pretty much done for.i guess thats what i get for lagging on picking a system.

i guess worst comes to worst i'll just get one of the "genesis" controllers and hope to stumble upon a tourney stick down the road.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

does anyone know if you can add music to the 360 hd via flash drive, rather than ripping cds into it?

thanks!

yeah i added music via my ipod already

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

-Cheapest place to get Xbox Live?
- i might be wrong but i think all the prices are the same (by the amount) but you can get either 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or a year

Back
Top Bottom