Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

buy.com usually has cheap 1 year subscriptions. when people find deals on them, they usually get posted in here.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by xblaze23

yeah I know, I bought it before I went to sleep that night. I wasnt cancelled either. I figured If I dont like it, I could sell it for at least what I paid.
yea lmk, for that price i wouldn't mind getting that stick, but i'm content with the standard edition now
Nahh, lmk first!
laugh.gif

+$5.00 on top of whatever daaznfella will pay.

Been tryin' to find a location/site pre-ordering... Videogamecentral.com isn't reliable since they don't put a cap on their pre-order numbers.

I only know of one more site that'll be selling the Tournament Edition FightSticks, but they're selling the day of release only.

But on the other side of things, the 2nd wave of TE FightSticks will come in April.

After that, I think that's a wrap for the TE FightSticks.

^i got $5 on top of whatever he will pay.
laugh.gif

anyone know if best buys will be getting the tourney sticks?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

does anyone know if you can add music to the 360 hd via flash drive, rather than ripping cds into it?

thanks!

yeah i added music via my ipod already
How'd you do that? Mine wouldnt recognize my ipod.

And from what I know, you can stream from a flashdrive but not save.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^i got $5 on top of whatever he will pay.
laugh.gif

anyone know if best buys will be getting the tourney sticks?
Pre-orders were only online on their site, which is sold out...

But from what rumors I'm hearing, they have a number of TE FightSticks for release date.

562, could you confirm?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

So after many years of playing Xbox, I finally copped a 360 today at Circuit City's Going Out of Business Sale ($239.99 + tax).

Can you guys help me out with some things I should know to get started?

Such as:
-Games to cop
-How to get/play burned games
-Connecting to the internet (wireless and free if possible), at least so I can browse the movies/shows available in their store (not Xbox Live)
-How much are the movies for sale/rent, and shows for sale?
-Cheapest place to get Xbox Live?
-Is it necessary to have Xbox Live to get updates for the 360, or just an internet connection (if getting updates thru the Xbox)?

Any other helpful starter tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
XBL is on sale at Bestbuy this week for $29.99, but you could just get an internet connection for updates without a gold XBL subscription...

So you just have to pay for a gold membership to play multiplayer online. You can browse the store, rent movies, and download games without the gold. Moviesare around $3-$6... You could get Netflix and stream movies for about $9 a month... But the movie selection is slim.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

that game will kick your @!%...the ai is more the less "unfair", i mean the game is playable, but there are many segments that made me go #(*&%*(&(&)(*))) pause....O)#*%()^@@()*)

but it's on sale for 9.99 with that link that was provided here, for that price i'd say GO FOR IT, i mean you can play easy mode to enjoy the game, normal to get agitated, hard to get frustrated, and master i think, to just throw your xbox away
ur talkin bout Ninja Gaiden II, well now im so much more excited now, i hate games that are too easy
yea Ninja Gaiden II, as stated, it's a great game, there are just some segments that are unfair, and if you're an achievement @%@$@ like myself, some of them just aren't worth doing..
just beat NGII for the 2nd time. once on Acolyte, once on Warrior, Now im about to start on path of the Mentor. But seriously the game is prettydamn close to being impossible to beat, and that was only on Warrior. i cant even imagine it on Mentor/Master Ninja. But seriously i hate the part whenyou're on the stairs towards the end of the game, there are so many enemies that the gameplay slows down to almost a stand still.
sick.gif
sick.gif

but seriously its one of the goriest/bloodiest game i've ever played

well thanks for the info, really i wanted to know if i can plug the usb drive in and just copy and save directly to my HD, does anyone know if that can bedone, or have you done this?

thanks again!

that game will kick your @!%...the ai is more the less "unfair", i mean the game is playable, but there are many segments that made me go #(*&%*(&(&)(*))) pause....O)#*%()^@@()*)

but it's on sale for 9.99 with that link that was provided here, for that price i'd say GO FOR IT, i mean you can play easy mode to enjoy the game, normal to get agitated, hard to get frustrated, and master i think, to just throw your xbox away
ur talkin bout Ninja Gaiden II, well now im so much more excited now, i hate games that are too easy
yea Ninja Gaiden II, as stated, it's a great game, there are just some segments that are unfair, and if you're an achievement @%@$@ like myself, some of them just aren't worth doing..
just beat NGII for the 2nd time. once on Acolyte, once on Warrior, Now im about to start on path of the Mentor. But seriously the game is pretty damn close to being impossible to beat, and that was only on Warrior. i cant even imagine it on Mentor/Master Ninja. But seriously i hate the part when you're on the stairs towards the end of the game, there are so many enemies that the gameplay slows down to almost a stand still.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still can't beat the game on the easiest skill level... the last level boss's are too damn hard
mad.gif

NG 2 was pretty easy to me , you just gotta know when to block and when to attack.... don't just try to slash ur way thru the game n think ur unbeatable

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

just beat NGII for the 2nd time. once on Acolyte, once on Warrior, Now im about to start on path of the Mentor. But seriously the game is pretty damn close to being impossible to beat, and that was only on Warrior. i cant even imagine it on Mentor/Master Ninja. But seriously i hate the part when you're on the stairs towards the end of the game, there are so many enemies that the gameplay slows down to almost a stand still.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still can't beat the game on the easiest skill level... the last level boss's are too damn hard
mad.gif
im going to give you some fool proof tips on how to beat the Archfiend
1st form:
equip the Vigoorian Flails/Fiend Bane's Bow/Art of the Piercing Void Ninpo
as soon as you start the battle, charge up an level 2 arrow & shoot(not manually)
Then quickly launch the Art of the Piercing Void Ninpo. & repeat this until 1/3 of his health is gone
Then he will move to a higher level, BLOCK when he does that because his tails whips around & can damage you
Repeat the same steps, but as you shoot him with the first arrow he will release some gunk from his mouth, dodge it
He will move again a few times, so block when he does, but he isnt too difficult to beat.

2nd Form:
this form looks more difficult but it really isnt.
Equip the Eclipse Scythe/windmill shuriken/Art of the Piercing Void Ninpo
as soon as the battle starts, run up to him and use the jump attack. the button combo is A, X,X, Y, Y, Y
Just repeat this the entire time & you will dodge all of his attacks & he will be done within 1 minute

good luck
smile.gif

TE stick update.. order still good but Capcom sent e-mails stating that some of the orders might be delayed until April due to lack of stock.. That would lol

If anyone with Left 4 Dead wants new GoW2..hit me up
nerd.gif

^^ TE FightSticks aren't as limited as people think.

The demand for these is crazy enough to make some great profit off of reselling, though.

With some stores ([cough] GameStop) having TE FightSticks on release day,

And with a 2nd wave on the 1st week of April, [almost] everyone that wants a TE FightStick will get one.

I was browsing around for New info on left 4 dead DLC and sure enough...

[color= rgb(204, 0, 102)]On February 5, 2009, Valve released details about the upcoming[/color] downloadable content[color= rgb(204, 0, 102)]pack. The two full campaigns of Death Toll and Dead Air for Versus Mode are included, and a new game mode called "Survival Mode", which was described as the four Survivors trying to survive the longest against waves of the Infected, will be released in the second quarter of 2009.[/color][sup][49][/sup]
Pc users are going to get the best out of left 4 dead, DLC content is always free to them plus they're getting a software development kitsoon. Which means a bunch of awesome levels coming to pc.
also I didn't know Mike Patton did the voice for the infected zombies.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

DeadRising 2 debut trailer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I was browsing around for New info on left 4 dead DLC and sure enough...

[color= rgb(204, 0, 102)]On February 5, 2009, Valve released details about the upcoming[/color] downloadable content[color= rgb(204, 0, 102)]pack. The two full campaigns of Death Toll and Dead Air for Versus Mode are included, and a new game mode called "Survival Mode", which was described as the four Survivors trying to survive the longest against waves of the Infected, will be released in the second quarter of 2009.[/color][sup][49][/sup]
Pc users are going to get the best out of left 4 dead, DLC content is always free to them plus they're getting a software development kit soon. Which means a bunch of awesome levels coming to pc.
also I didn't know Mike Patton did the voice for the infected zombies.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

DeadRising 2 debut trailer
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
... that's the same name as a close friend of mine
pimp.gif

im about to pick up left 4 dead and for any1 that have it, how is the game play and how long does the game last???? I've heard the online and co-op isreally fun. im broke as hell and about to trade in madden 09 and as well as fallout 3 since i didn't really enjoy the new dlc anchorage and im guesssingthe upcoming dlcs will probably be the same and really short quests and it wasn't worth $10 for the anchorage dlc.

and here's an extra 25% trade-in credit for gamestop, it expires tomorrow

http://kotaku.com/5149042...-gamestop-gives-us-credit

Back
Top Bottom