Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

damn dude microsoft certainly does not want you opening up your xbox on your own... either that or my uncle mangled the clips when he opened it the last time

dude i build the clip opener thingy only to find it won't unclip them... why because the clips were mangled and wedged on the insides
smh.gif

+$%% man and after all that $@!* i finally get it open and yea non other than torx screws on the insides
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
now where the +$%% am i supposed to find a torx 10 & a torx 9 screwdriver in my crib at 7 am in the morning
indifferent.gif

just had to vent on this
mad.gif
frikkin 6 am opening a damn xbox, plus i got a really bad headache from drinking so much last night
sick.gif
and now this
you can get them in a package for modding your xbox on ebay and some other sties. I think 360mods.net has em too? Never checked, but theyshould.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Bout to get it poppin in around 8 hours.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1814j9.png

You're bold, son.

I downloaded it at my boys house a few days ago, and got the CD on ice.
laugh.gif

By the way, do you stealth check your games?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell no doggy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just added some of ya who were on my old GT. Im about to hop GOW2. Anyone down ? Ill play some COD 4 or 5 to.

Heads up. If you buy any X-Box Live product at Best Buy you get the Watchmen Movie Pack for free. They include 2 free movie passes each.

I picked up two 1600 MS point cards and gonna sell the movie tickets to my friends for like $7 each lol.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Heads up. If you buy any X-Box Live product at Best Buy you get the Watchmen Movie Pack for free. They include 2 free movie passes each.

I picked up two 1600 MS point cards and gonna sell the movie tickets to my friends for like $7 each lol.
eek.gif
good deal, im gonna add a couple months to my XBL account.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

eek.gif
good deal, im gonna add a couple months to my XBL account.
Does that work online?

it works on bestbuy.com

1. Select a console or Xbox Live product.
2. Select the movie pack.
3. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

Items may ship separately. See offer details.

Watchmen in theaters 3/6/09. Movie coupon offer valid 3/6/09-3/20/09. Up to $24 value in two admissions at participating U.S. theaters.

9239406_sa.jpg

MLB 2k9 tomorrow.. Finally this is the game that should've been here last year... I'm betting it gets about a 7.5 to an 8 on reviews... Anyone pickingit up?
nerd.gif

Commentary is finally on par too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yea i just picked up Time Shift & Turok

any thoughts
Timeshift isn't too bad. Turok was a disappointment though. I hope you got them cheap.

And my thoughts on the red 360 RE5 edition... If you're somehow still on the sidelines, pick this one up! You get SFII HD and RE5 packed in with the priceof a regular Elite...

One Billion Served... And Counting

Saturday night, while many of us were stuffing food into our faces, plenty of folks were still playing Halo 3. At precisely 6:36pm PST, in a three minute and nineteen second game of Infection on Foundry, four players participated in Halo 3's one billionth match.

One Billion. It's a giant number, one that's difficult to understand without the proper context. Our first thought was to put it into perspective by comparing Halo 3's total games played with its predecessor, Halo 2, a title that we are still super proud of, and one that's topped the original Xbox LIVE Leaderboards since its launch through to present day - over four years of online gaming.

But there's a problem with that comparison. Halo 2 has yet to achieve one billion games played. As of right now, it's sitting pretty at 798 million total matches played. Surprised? We were.

Still, we wanted to find ways to help you (and us) better comprehend just what one billion games means in the grand scheme of things.

If each game of Halo 3 lasted only three minutes and nineteen seconds, mirroring the Infection game outlined above, the total amount of time played would eclipse sixty-three centuries. For those looking for more granularity, that's roughly 630 decades, 6,300 years, or 2,300,000 days.

But admittedly, that's working from a pretty rough estimate. No worries, we keep tabs on this sort of stuff. We recruited our database guru, RocketMoose, to provide us with some more accurate numbers. The data point he supplies below is a sum total of all player time spent in matchmaking. If ten players completed a ten minute match, the database would log 100 minutes of total playtime. This figure also does not include data from Custom or Offline matches.

Total Matchmaking Playtime: 2,023,153,340,764 seconds.

Yes, that's two Trillion seconds, or 64,109 years of playtime.

64,000 years ago:

• Neanderthal walked the Earth.
  • Modern Man had yet to set foot in Asia.
  • The Battle Rifle was Hitscan.
We couldn't have done it without you, our fans. Literally. Thanks a billion for all the good games and the continued community support. We're in awe of the success Halo 3 has been met with, but we're not done yet. Stick around and stay tuned, there's definitely more to come.

Love, Bungie.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

http://www.bungie.net/New...GHV33KGD2R9D3W9V4QY7MF9Q
http://www.bungie.net

Just got Resident Evil 5
pimp.gif
. Those of you on the iXtreme 1.5firmware are good, 1.4 is said to be good as well but you might want to be on 1.5 to be safe. It passed the Stealth check, but I doubt i'll be playing thisuntil just a few days before release.

ALWAYS STEALTH CHECK YOUR GAMES!

Originally Posted by nnarum

any thoughts
Timeshift isn't too bad. Turok was a disappointment though. I hope you got them cheap.

And my thoughts on the red 360 RE5 edition... If you're somehow still on the sidelines, pick this one up! You get SFII HD and RE5 packed in with the price of a regular Elite...
yea i got em cheap. about 28 for both including shipping.

Any other good games for cheap that i should get

any thoughts

And my thoughts on the red 360 RE5 edition... If you're somehow still on the sidelines, pick this one up! You get SFII HD and RE5 packed in with the price of a regular Elite...

Orange Box is pretty good and worth it for Portal alone.
Burnout Paradise is pretty good too.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

What's Fallout 3 like, is it a 1st or 3rd person game?

Fallout 3 is a 1st person game, but don't confuse it with a COD or Halo... It is mainly a RPG.

any thoughts

Orange Box is pretty good and worth it for Portal alone.
Burnout Paradise is pretty good too.
ill check em out thanx

but seriously i must be the only person that hated Fallout 3. i just thought the game was terrible, couldnt even get into. it was way too much walking aroundwithout actually doing anything of significance

Yeah, I can vouch for Portal.

That game is awesome. I bought the game from the XBLA. Was addicted to it for a minute.

And I absolutely loved Fallout 3. Bethesda needs to make more games. Both Oblivion and Fallout 3 were really addicting.

Yeah, Get the Orange Box. If you search hard enough, you can get it for like 9.99. Its worth it for Portal alone but you get alot of content in the gameincluding Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2.

You have the option to play Fall out 3 as a third person.

Halo Wars - Opened but New condition.. comes in the Limited Edition Case. To avoid confusion, this is the standard edition game in the limited edition case.There is no map pack code. - 39.99 at http://gamedealdaily.com/

Bout to get it poppin in around 8 hours.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1814j9.png

You're bold, son.

I downloaded it at my boys house a few days ago, and got the CD on ice.
laugh.gif

By the way, do you stealth check your games?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell no doggy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, I must've been wacked when I made that post. Why did I call you doggy and why was I laughin so much?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2r60d3k.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need to stealth check IMO, as I've had my 360 flashed since August '07 and have never stealth checked a game, and I've never been banned.*Knocks on wood.*

Back
Top Bottom