Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Yeah, Get the Orange Box. If you search hard enough, you can get it for like 9.99. Its worth it for Portal alone but you get alot of content in the game including Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2.

You have the option to play Fall out 3 as a third person.

Halo Wars - Opened but New condition.. comes in the Limited Edition Case. To avoid confusion, this is the standard edition game in the limited edition case. There is no map pack code. - 39.99 at http://gamedealdaily.com/
Team Fortress 2 is so much fun. i played it on XBL last night for like 3 hours

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Bout to get it poppin in around 8 hours.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1814j9.png

You're bold, son.

I downloaded it at my boys house a few days ago, and got the CD on ice.
laugh.gif

By the way, do you stealth check your games?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell no doggy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, I must've been wacked when I made that post. Why did I call you doggy and why was I laughin so much?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2r60d3k.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need to stealth check IMO, as I've had my 360 flashed since August '07 and have never stealth checked a game, and I've never been banned. *Knocks on wood.*
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sending Microsoft a Screen shot of this...Yes I'm snitching likeCurtis[/color]

I bit... We'll see how it is when it gets here. I'm hearing if the patches come through, it's definitely the best game of baseball yet on 360...The demo wasn't too bad IMO...

Yo does anyone know if you can copy your GT?

Every now and then I recover my Gt on my boys Xbox when I wanna play at his spot, and of course when I get back to mine and want to play it I have to recoverit again. But on the screen when I first start up it says either recover or copy your GT.

How? It takes all of 2-3 minutes to recover my GT but @%!# it. If there's way not to then cool.

^I concur.

I have been lazy with stealth checking my games as well...just hoping when they drop the next batch of console bans I won't be apart of it.

I should be ok though. Sometimes it's usually the rip that you download and if it was stealthed or not.

I've been hesitant to play Resident Evil 5. I've burned it last Thursday.

How are the Astros on the game? i need to consider that before buying, cuz thats all ill be playing with.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I've been hesitant to play Resident Evil 5. I've burned it last Thursday.
RE5 is just sitting in front of my TV collecting dust.

Used it as a mirror to shape myself up the other day.

I hope it works.
laugh.gif

MLB keeps freezing when I do a fantasy draft...
smh.gif

Edit:

My impressions of the final game so far...
Couldn't complete a fantasy draft without the game freezing... So I've given up on that for now. Which kind of bites really because I ALWAYS do this inany game with a franchise mode...
smh.gif

There are way too many errors. I had two and the computer had two in the very first game I played.
I hit three triples my first game. Three! Two were by Russell Martin, I know he's faster than an average catcher but come on.
indifferent.gif

I was right under a fly ball, and somehow I didn't catch it. It rolled all the way to the wall and 2 runs scored...
indifferent.gif

I can't steal. Every time I tell a runner to go a head and steal like in 2k7, they just take off without the pitcher throwing. So of course I'm meat,pause.
And another thing I don't like is that I can't pre-charge my throw to a bag. I hit X on accident and Manny went to dive before even catching the ball
laugh.gif
smh.gif

With that, there is no way to turn two. I cannot get a double play, even on the simplest plays. Somehow from the throw to first from second there's adelay...

Anyway, I'm going to keep playing this for a little more to see if it grows on me. So far I'm pretty annoyed and disappointed in these issues...

MLB 2k9 isn't that bad.

To steal you hold down the advance button after you get your spacing you need, then hold and let go when the pitcher makes his throw.

And throwing with the analog stick is better. There's way too many home runs and way to many errors still...

And
eek.gif
x
smh.gif
@ the computer stealing every chance they get with a fast runner...

If I were a official reviewer, I would say it's a solid 7/10. Maybe even a 7.5/10... I just hope some of these quirks are taken care of with an update.

what are the thoughts on the map pack so far? I have World at War but I never opened it because of lack of interest.

I play Fifa 09, mostly on pro mode.

aaaaand still no fightstick from Capcom. Last time, i buy from their store.

Back
Top Bottom