Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Picked up MLB2K9 today for 50 bucks at best buy. I think its
pimp.gif

any1 have tried doing the Micheal Myers mode on COD4?? its basically like hide and seek with one guy which is MM against the opposite team, no one could useguns or grenades and micheal myers goes around trying to knife while everyone runs away from MM

If anyone wants to get the snowblind horde achievments add me up I think ill start doing them like Monday

Not sure if its been mentioned but Amazon has their Xbox Live store up (Been about a week now.) You can purchase Xbox Live Arcade games or Microsoft Pointsfrom Amazon.com and receive the code instantly. For example, lets say you just wanted Castle Crashers (1200 MS Points aka $14.99.) Before, you had to buy a1600 MS point card at the store for 19.99 and then be left with 400 remaining points. Now you can just order the game code from Amazon directly from your homefor 14.99. You receive the code instantly and have the option to print/e-mail or gift it. As far as Microsoft Points go.. Its great to instantly receive a codefor MS points to immediately download Halo maps lol.

The best part about this is that Amazon will most likely have sales for XBLA games that normally never go on sale. They have already started by slashing PacmanChampionship Edition to $5 (Normally 800MS/$10) .. Doom to $2.97 (Normally 400MS/$5) and Undertow for $5 (Normally 800MS/$10). Geometry Wars: Evolved is alsoon sale for $5. Hopefully we see better games on sale. Gotta Love Amazon.

r_h82kd9kurcb97wscwjj8.jpg

An updated ESRB database has revealed Capcom's plans to bring its number one arcade hit, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 to Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360. The gamehas received a "T" (for Teen) rating.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 pits Capcom's legendary characters and Marvel's world famous super heroes against each other for dream matches of epic proportions.The game features more than 50 playable characters. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 also delivers new innovations with real three-on-three tag team matches and numerousmodes of play.

In 2002, the game was released for the Xbox and it included all the features from the arcade version. We expect the XBLA version to take advantage of 1080pvisuals and other Xbox 360 features.

There are 12 achievements with a total of 200 points.

Sort:
Mega Buster 10
Win 50 Ranked Matches online.

#1 in the Hood 20
Win 100 Ranked Matches online.

I Am Doom 20
Defeat opponent in under 15 seconds. (Multiplayer)

Hyakuretsu Kyaku 10
Perform a 100 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Berserker Barrage 20
Perform a 200 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Shun Goku Satsu 10
Perform a 3 part hyper combo. (Multiplayer)

The Best There Is (At What I Do) 50
Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Get Out Of Here!!! 10
Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Avengers Assemble! 20
Beat the game with Avengers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Vampire Saviors 10
Beat the game with Darkstalkers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Uncanny Heroes 10
Beat the game with X-Men theme team. (Arcade Mode)

World Warriors 10
Beat the game with Street Fighter theme team. (Arcade Mode)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

AND

ShopTo.net have just put up a pre-order page for an official Marvel vs Capcom Arcade Stick, commenting that it will be available 10th of July at a price of£139.99. The stick will be available for both PS3 and 360.

The release of such a stick in itself will no doubt excite some people. However, by releasing the stick for PS3 and Xbox 360 it is a rather big hint that agame connected to the series will also be coming to the party.

The ERSB already re-rated Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 in October of last year, which was the last hint we got the game could be on theway. Such a release would be very exciting , as it means the game should be getting a new HD lick of paint.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HAR...e%20Stick.html

to follow up the Amazon Arcade post.. Buy a digital 4000 Xbox LIVE points card before May 1, 2009 and get a $10 credit to use in the Amazon Xbox LIVE Store.Buy a digital 1600 points card and receive a $5 credit. One credit per household.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

r_h82kd9kurcb97wscwjj8.jpg

An updated ESRB database has revealed Capcom's plans to bring its number one arcade hit, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 to Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360. The game has received a "T" (for Teen) rating.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 pits Capcom's legendary characters and Marvel's world famous super heroes against each other for dream matches of epic proportions. The game features more than 50 playable characters. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 also delivers new innovations with real three-on-three tag team matches and numerous modes of play.

In 2002, the game was released for the Xbox and it included all the features from the arcade version. We expect the XBLA version to take advantage of 1080p visuals and other Xbox 360 features.

There are 12 achievements with a total of 200 points.

Sort:
Mega Buster 10
Win 50 Ranked Matches online.

#1 in the Hood 20
Win 100 Ranked Matches online.

I Am Doom 20
Defeat opponent in under 15 seconds. (Multiplayer)

Hyakuretsu Kyaku 10
Perform a 100 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Berserker Barrage 20
Perform a 200 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Shun Goku Satsu 10
Perform a 3 part hyper combo. (Multiplayer)

The Best There Is (At What I Do) 50
Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Get Out Of Here!!! 10
Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Avengers Assemble! 20
Beat the game with Avengers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Vampire Saviors 10
Beat the game with Darkstalkers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Uncanny Heroes 10
Beat the game with X-Men theme team. (Arcade Mode)

World Warriors 10
Beat the game with Street Fighter theme team. (Arcade Mode)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

AND

ShopTo.net have just put up a pre-order page for an official Marvel vs Capcom Arcade Stick, commenting that it will be available 10th of July at a price of £139.99. The stick will be available for both PS3 and 360.

The release of such a stick in itself will no doubt excite some people. However, by releasing the stick for PS3 and Xbox 360 it is a rather big hint that a game connected to the series will also be coming to the party.

The ERSB already re-rated Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 in October of last year, which was the last hint we got the game could be on the way. Such a release would be very exciting , as it means the game should be getting a new HD lick of paint.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HAR...e%20Stick.html
eek.gif

49135fe47bcde95382c40639c13c67abb0cb1d5.pjpg

BestBuy $9.99 sale starting Sunday 4/26:

007 Quantum of Solace
Alone in the Dark
Blitz 2
Bolt
Bourne Conspiracy
C&C 3: Kanes Wrath
C&C: Red Alert 3
Clive Barkers Jericho
Condemned 2
Devil May Cry 4
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Fracture
Golden Compass
Hellboy
Infinite Undiscovery
NBA Ballers Chosen One
NFL Head Coach 09
NFL Tour
NHL 2k9
Operation Darkness
Pure
Ratatouie
Rock Revolution
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Solder of Fortune 3
Soul Calibur 4
Spiderwick Chronicles
TNA Impact
Too Human
Turning Point
Turok
Universe at War
Unreal Tournament 3
Wall-E
Warhammer Battle March
WWE 2008

Personally, I'm in for Soul Calibur 4 and Infinite Undiscovery.

I love M v C but these older games are so laggy I get tired of it quickly, they should just remake the game completely.

http://kotaku.com/5242314/new-gears-2-content-striking-retail-on-all-fronts

Available up for pre-order now from Amazon! July 28th release.

Product Description
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection contains a new, 1 hour single player campaign, which adds 250 more Gamerscore points. Also included are 8 new map packs and all previously released Gears 2 map packs (Combustible and Snowblind). This game add-on also includes access to a Gears NXE theme and a behind the scenes documentary.

For 19.99? I'm there.
pimp.gif

Nah, when does Batman come out? Hopefully, a demo comes out. It does look good from the vids but its a super hero game so I'll reserve judgment.

I've been primarily playing Fall out 3 lately in order to get Broken Steel.

If theres anyone who was planning to get Castle Crashers soon, let me know. I have a code that I'd trade for Banjo Tooie. Its the same price, I'm justlooking for a favor lol..

Back
Top Bottom