Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Battlefield 1943 comes out tomorrow on Xbox Live Arcade.. 1200 pts.
pimp.gif
for an arcade game it is awesome

did anybody buy battlefield? the trial was great, even tho it only let me play like 30mins lol. 1200 points for a 4 level game is the only thing im iffy about

Yeah, I bought Battlefield. I was a beast at Battlefield 2142 for PC so I'm used to it.

For my Gears of War 2 people.. Microsoft appears to have mispriced The All Fronts Collection which will release on July 29th. They have it listed at 800Microsoft points as opposed to 1600! You can buy the item now and download when it comes out. There are no refunds for DLC so I don't see how they can fixthe mistake that way. Source:

http://www.cheapassgamer....php?t=230892

For those who don't know what it is... The All Fronts Collection features all 19 downloadable Gears 2 multiplayer maps and a bonus deleted single-playerchapter, "Road to Ruin," from the Gears of War 2 Campaign. This DLC brings together the complete set of Gears 2 multiplayer maps. It comes out July29th. Retails for 1600 MS points (19.99) but is mispriced at 800 MS points on XBL Marketplace.

^ I think the Gears DLC for 800 M$ is dead.
Damn. I was hoping more people would jump on the deal. Get this.. its actually downloading for people!
eek.gif
!!

any way to get reimbursed from microsoft? i JUST bought this last week too.......
Not sure man. You can always try calling to complain lol.

I'm about to start playing!! I was thinking about going to sleep and playing co-op when it comes out with my boy but F it, I'm amped
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Yo anyone know why my controller keeps disconnecting? Its getting hella annoying already just disconnecting outta nowhere.

Same thing started happening to me recently...

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Yo anyone know why my controller keeps disconnecting? Its getting hella annoying already just disconnecting outta nowhere.

1) bad batteries?

2) water damage?

3) if its wireless...sitting too far?

4) if its plug and play...usb messed up? wiring ripped due to extensive corroding?

if not any of those..call microsoft...

^ Alright let us know how the maps and campaign is.
Alright, I'm not going to spoil anything. Cliffy B briefly introduces the deleted scene. You're offered either two ways of playing thescene: the new Stealth option or the usual guns blazing.

I just did both.. Good times. Unfortunately, its not an act but rather a chapter so I can't really complain about the length. The main selling point for meanyways was the full set of maps since I didn't buy the combustible or snowblind maps yet.

Originally Posted by copped

1) bad batteries?

2) water damage?

4) if its plug and play...usb messed up? wiring ripped due to extensive corroding?

it was just low batt for me. everytime i checked, it still had 2 bars.. switched to some new ones and it was fixed. i was gonna be heated if that stilldidn't fix it since i just got it 2 weeks ago

anybody trying to get rid of their Resident Evil 5 Collector's edition? I've decide to get the game and would prefer the steel book version.

1) bad batteries?

2) water damage?

it was just low batt for me. everytime i checked, it still had 2 bars.. switched to some new ones and it was fixed. i was gonna be heated if that still didn't fix it since i just got it 2 weeks ago
make sure you use rechargables, if you dont have any invest in them, dont use regular double a's you'll be going through the same crapevery day

make sure you use rechargables, if you dont have any invest in them, dont use regular double a's you'll be going through the same crap every day

yo is it worth it to buy those charge n play battery packs? or is rechargeable batteries the way to go?

make sure you use rechargables, if you dont have any invest in them, dont use regular double a's you'll be going through the same crap every day

yo is it worth it to buy those charge n play battery packs? or is rechargeable batteries the way to go?
i'm pretty sure that's what hes talking about.

its worth it but in my case after a while they begin to overheat and only stay charged for 10 mins, and you need to have it plugged in always

my play and charge kit works perfectly. I dont charge it for quite a while after playing and charging it for about an hour.

Did anyone in here get Recon Armor that plays h3? I snoozed and didnt
smh.gif

but like 10 people on my list got it -_-

Back
Top Bottom