Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Did anyone in here get Recon Armor that plays h3? I snoozed and didnt
smh.gif

but like 10 people on my list got it -_-
how?
I'm guessing from Bungie day... 7/7. They had a playlist you could end up playing Bungie employees and if you win, you could get Recon. I gaveup on that game after they decided to make everyone buy those new maps... And the worst part is, you seem to only play that one Sandbox map... Match aftermatch after match...
indifferent.gif

Anyone get the "E 68" error before? I just got it last night and I've been tryin to find some fixes for it. My Xbox works without the hard drive,but when I have the hard drive in I keep getting the "E 68" error.. Anyone know where I can get a new hard drive for cheap? Any help isappreciated... thanks

Street Fighter 4 - 19.99 starting 7/28 at Gamestop.

If you don't have it, 20 dollars for one of the best fighting games out there is a great deal.

Top 5 Games

1. Street Fighter IV
2. Call Of Duty Waw - One reason Nazi Zombies
3. Dead Space
4. NBA 2K9
5. Gears Of War 2

Just missed the cut. Fallout 3, Bioshock

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

came in today...

doosta45
pimp.gif

a6f15ce25b0955f3704c63053c43a505bcdacaa.jpg
cool you got it. i was going to hit you up and see if you got it or not on wednesday. not in best condition, but it was free. it have batteries init?

enjoy
pimp.gif

Anyone have a wireless adapter? I think I have to buy one after I moved because the router is no where near the 360 now. How's the range on it?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Anyone have a wireless adapter? I think I have to buy one after I moved because the router is no where near the 360 now. How's the range on it?
Range is good. It's really reliable too. You won't regret it.

ODST is a first day purchase for me. I'll most likely get the Collector's edition cause I like the controller.

ODST is a first day purchase for me. I'll most likely get the Collector's edition cause I like the controller.
I'm still bummed they raised the price though...

^ wait, is it still $99.99 for the Collector's Edition?
I believe so... I was referring to the stand alone version that was supposed to be $39.99... Oh well. I'm going to buy it because I'm aHalo fiend.
me2_eax360pftright.jpg

pimp.gif

Mass Effect 2 box art was released today...

The retail release of the All Fronts Collection was scrapped. You can only download it on the marketplace.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Halo: Reach. What is it?

A story that takes place before Halo:CE, which is going to be Bungie's last FPS in the Halo universe...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

came in today...

doosta45
pimp.gif

a6f15ce25b0955f3704c63053c43a505bcdacaa.jpg
cool you got it. i was going to hit you up and see if you got it or not on wednesday. not in best condition, but it was free. it have batteries in it?

enjoy
pimp.gif
yup. works like a charm. just had to google instructions for the TV code
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom