Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Uh, I played my first game of MvC2 online... It didn't last long
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Just got the Red Rings
smh.gif
Is Microsoft still repairing them for free?
depends on when you copped. You got 3 years from the day you purchased it to be able to have it fixed for free

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

anyone play this game? I've been hooked on it for the past week

absolutely hooked on that game.. $15 bucks well spent.. countless days already spent sleepless

I play Battlefield. Although, I havn't played in a bit. Anyone else getting the next Fall out 3 DLC, Mothership Zeta?

I hope they don't stop here. The DLC's just add so much variety to the Fall out 3 experience.

gt: bdis87

Sorry bdis1986, I though it sounded cool and couldn't think of anything else. I'll change it if you want me to.

Just curious, can you use an external HD and save games to it? I got an extra 80 GB HD lying around and was curious to see if it'd work.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just curious, can you use an external HD and save games to it? I got an extra 80 GB HD lying around and was curious to see if it'd work.
Nope. You can only use a memory card or the MS harddrive.

Originally Posted by tillmatic

If i download the new update will I have to re-flash my XBOX to play backups?
Wrong.. WRONG.. place to ask this. Learn about what firmware you have first, then go to google and learn about the dangers of the update. Quickanswer to your question is "no".

i'm sure i've asked this before, but i can't remember if i got an answer or not. anyway...

is there a limit to how many 360's can share a netflix account? my friend already has his 360 linked to his netflix, but he just gave me the password andstuff to his account so i can link my xbox too. will any problems arise?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i'm sure i've asked this before, but i can't remember if i got an answer or not. anyway...

is there a limit to how many 360's can share a netflix account? my friend already has his 360 linked to his netflix, but he just gave me the password and stuff to his account so i can link my xbox too. will any problems arise?
only one streaming device allowed per account..however you can still watch it on your computer if you had his user name and number

^ i just logged into his account, you can have up to 6 live streaming devices. hooked my 360 up just now and everything is working cool.

Back
Top Bottom