Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

So how does everyone like the new update. The new avatars items that you have to pay for are such a ripoff, but they got me good. I bought a GOW helmet, at-shirt and a basketball.

^they almost got me with the light saber...but 400 points is a lot
laugh.gif

if it was red, i would've caved for sure.

smh My Xbox Live got suspended again, i cant even log on to live anymore. But i need to take a break from gaming anyway, and school starts next week. I'llbe back when MW2 drops

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh My Xbox Live got suspended again, i cant even log on to live anymore. But i need to take a break from gaming anyway, and school starts next week. I'll be back when MW2 drops
why?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

smh My Xbox Live got suspended again, i cant even log on to live anymore. But i need to take a break from gaming anyway, and school starts next week. I'll be back when MW2 drops
why?
if you have a credit card on your account they tend to automatically renew your golf membership when it expires.

I didnt have any money in my account while it renewed(without my permission i may add), so they suspended it. They dont revert it to Silver.

Last time this happened i couldnt log into live for like 3 months. All i have to do is put money in my account and renew it but like i said earlier this is theperfect opportunity for me to take a break again.

I remember reading awhile ago, but can't find it. What are the alternatives to hooking up my 360 to live wirelessly besides their outrageous pricedadaptor? I read about using your laptop as a bridge.. but i dont have 1. My 360 is at the other end of the house where my computer/cable modem is.

^^Try to find a used wireless adapter at Gamespot. Got mine for $60 bucks. It's worth it cause u can stream musicand videos from Windows Media Player to you TV too

BTW, GT= TipsyMcStagga

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

why?
if you have a credit card on your account they tend to automatically renew your golf membership when it expires.

I didnt have any money in my account while it renewed(without my permission i may add), so they suspended it. They dont revert it to Silver.

Last time this happened i couldnt log into live for like 3 months. All i have to do is put money in my account and renew it but like i said earlier this is the perfect opportunity for me to take a break again.
Yeah it really sucks the way they do that, I think that as part of the new update you'll be able to turn off auto renewal from the dashboard

I'm liking the new update a lot, the Netflix browser is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no more going to the CPU

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I remember reading awhile ago, but can't find it. What are the alternatives to hooking up my 360 to live wirelessly besides their outrageous priced adaptor? I read about using your laptop as a bridge.. but i dont have 1. My 360 is at the other end of the house where my computer/cable modem is.
the only alternative i know is the laptop network bridge, thats how i get on Live

i'm a new 360 owner.. i did get the arcade 256 mb version though. Would the 20GB hard drive be enough for a few sports games like Madden, 2k9, Fight Night,etc?

Hello! With the Avatar Marketplace having just launched, the token for your exclusive E3 trophy is now available. We encourage you to check out the Avatar Marketplace, show off your new prop, and spread the word about the cool, new Avatar items! It was great to see you at E3. We hope you enjoy all the new content and experiences coming to Xbox LIVE this year.

-The Xbox LIVE Team
Just got this in my E-mail

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:

they said on the video that you can get some of these new items by playing games, but I haven't seen any way how or any new achievement type stuff.

k does anyone know what the number on the top right corner of your gamer profile means? i have a 1 one of my friends has a 4 and alot of people dont have anumber at all

i like the netflix update now i don't have to go to the website to add movies to my instant. i still haven't tried the movie party mode.

Question: I reserved Madden 10 at microcenter and getting it for $35 but I dont want it...Can I go to any store and trade it for a full priced game? (say Ilost the receipt?)

Back
Top Bottom