Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Whattup guys, I haven't posted here for a minute. Just wanted to know if anyone else picked up the game Raiden iv. It came out like a week ago, but Ihaven't heard any hype around this game. Prolly one of the best shooters of all time back then. Just wanted to let you guys know cuz some gamestops onlygot a hand full of copies. Might be a hard pickup later on.

Is FIFA 2009 any good, I don't need the upcoming title any time soon but before I drop money on a used game......

Originally Posted by nnarum

That harddrive seems so unnecessary... I mean, I have 70gb free on my 120gb. That's including like 4 or 5 games installed!

PS, all the Elites in the white boxes have been jaspers... Take a leap!

I have a 120gb as well and I only have 15gb left. I only have like 6-7 normal 360 games and they're all installed on my harddrive, since I hate playingwith the extra noise and the increased risk of RROD. Otherwise, I only play Xbox Live Arcade. I could definitely use the 250gb, because if I download a lot ofXBLA titles, soon I will have to delete some demos when I install my next games. And I only plan on buying Modern Warfare 2 and Crackdown 2 when it comes out.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

That harddrive seems so unnecessary... I mean, I have 70gb free on my 120gb. That's including like 4 or 5 games installed!

I have a 120gb as well and I only have 15gb left. I only have like 6-7 normal 360 games and they're all installed on my harddrive, since I hate playing with the extra noise and the increased risk of RROD. Otherwise, I only play Xbox Live Arcade. I could definitely use the 250gb, because if I download a lot of XBLA titles, soon I will have to delete some demos when I install my next games. And I only plan on buying Modern Warfare 2 and Crackdown 2 when it comes out.
yo i haven't been messing with my xbox since i got it but how do you install the games? im tired of the loud !%# noise it makes when implaying

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

I have a 120gb as well and I only have 15gb left. I only have like 6-7 normal 360 games and they're all installed on my harddrive, since I hate playing with the extra noise and the increased risk of RROD. Otherwise, I only play Xbox Live Arcade. I could definitely use the 250gb, because if I download a lot of XBLA titles, soon I will have to delete some demos when I install my next games. And I only plan on buying Modern Warfare 2 and Crackdown 2 when it comes out.
yo i haven't been messing with my xbox since i got it but how do you install the games? im tired of the loud !%# noise it makes when im playing
From the dash, go to the game launch button. Instead of clicking A, click Y and choose install to hard drive.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo i haven't been messing with my xbox since i got it but how do you install the games? im tired of the loud !%# noise it makes when im playing
From the dash, go to the game launch button. Instead of clicking A, click Y and choose install to hard drive.
So you're saying I could install a game I borrowed from a friend and give it back to him and play it when I wanted?
nerd.gif

^Nah, you'll still need the disk to start it up.

I'm just waiting on them to crack the code and make a universal boot disk. That'd be sick.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

^Nah, you'll still need the disk to start it up.

I'm just waiting on them to crack the code and make a universal boot disk. That'd be sick.
Giggity, giggity!

Is FIFA 2009 any good, I don't need the upcoming title any time soon but before I drop money on a used game......
Yeah, its a very good game. However, Fifa 10 is coming out in October so I'd just wait for that. You can download and try out the Fifa 10 demoon Xbox Live.

Damn!.. i've been trying to connect to Live but i keep getting this error " Windows Live ID not valid" ..first time i get this error.. anyoneknow what's happening?

China is always risky.

pimp.gif

http://kotaku.com/5365004/get-cash-back-on-your-xbox-360-elite

You can get a $50 rebate on the purchase of a new Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] Elite Console from September 22 to October 5, 2009. Not only does Xbox 360 play the bestgames and provide quality entertainment, but now you can sign up for a mail-in rebate for even greater savings. If you've purchased a new console and wantto claim your $50 rebate, follow all of the steps below:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/360eliterebate/default.htm

Originally Posted by its Labrev

dont be a menace wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

nnarum wrote:

I have a 120gb as well and I only have 15gb left. I only have like 6-7 normal 360 games and they're all installed on my harddrive, since I hate playing
with the extra noise and the increased risk of RROD. Otherwise, I only play Xbox Live Arcade. I could definitely use the 250gb, because if I download a lot
of XBLA titles, soon I will have to delete some demos when I install my next games. And I only plan on buying Modern Warfare 2 and Crackdown 2 when it
comes out.
yo i haven't been messing with my xbox since i got it but how do you install the games? im tired of the loud !%# noise it makes when im
playing

So you're saying I could install a game I borrowed from a friend and give it back to him and play it when I wanted?
nerd.gif

No. They're not that stupid.. To lose billions in profits. The disc would still have to be inside your drive, but it wouldn't spin, the console wouldonly read what disc is inside and it would have to stay in. But like I said, it wouldn't spin and the console would be much more quiet. The first time Itried playing an installed game, I never went back. It's worth installing games just for this reason alone, since the gaming experience is more fun on aquiet console.. But there are also other reasons. Like the fact that the console is slightly cooler. Not much, but enough to reduce the risk ofoverheating/RROD. Plus your discs will get fewer scratches since they won't spin and will be easier to sell in case you want to do so. And finally, theloading times are generally faster when you install games. Not much, but hey, every little bit helps. In some rare instances, like Halo 3, I've read thatthe loading time is actually slower from installed games, but there are only a handful of examples like this in 360's game library.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Originally Posted by its Labrev

dont be a menace wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

nnarum wrote:

I have a 120gb as well and I only have 15gb left. I only have like 6-7 normal 360 games and they're all installed on my harddrive, since I hate playing
with the extra noise and the increased risk of RROD. Otherwise, I only play Xbox Live Arcade. I could definitely use the 250gb, because if I download a lot
of XBLA titles, soon I will have to delete some demos when I install my next games. And I only plan on buying Modern Warfare 2 and Crackdown 2 when it
comes out.
yo i haven't been messing with my xbox since i got it but how do you install the games? im tired of the loud !%# noise it makes when im
playing

nerd.gif

No. They're not that stupid.. To lose billions in profits. The disc would still have to be inside your drive, but it wouldn't spin, the console would only read what disc is inside and it would have to stay in. But like I said, it wouldn't spin and the console would be much more quiet. The first time I tried playing an installed game, I never went back. It's worth installing games just for this reason alone, since the gaming experience is more fun on a quiet console.. But there are also other reasons. Like the fact that the console is slightly cooler. Not much, but enough to reduce the risk of overheating/RROD. Plus your discs will get fewer scratches since they won't spin and will be easier to sell in case you want to do so. And finally, the loading times are generally faster when you install games. Not much, but hey, every little bit helps. In some rare instances, like Halo 3, I've read that the loading time is actually slower from installed games, but there are only a handful of examples like this in 360's game library.
Yeah I figured, idk why I would ask such a dumb question.
I did notice the loading time on my COD4 is much more faster after I installed it on my HD though.

Did anybody else get a prompt to download a system update @ around 2:00AM PST?

After downloading that joint, I can't even log onto Xbox Live anymore.

RHYTHMentality wrote:
Did anybody else get a prompt to download a system update @ around 2:00AM PST?
After downloading that joint, I can't even log onto Xbox Live anymore.

Same thing happened to me, it's working fine now though.

Back
Top Bottom