Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition for 39.99 at Target and Amazon.com (through Target.) You get Fallout 3 + ALL (5) DLC releases.. Operation Anchorage, ThePitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta. Each retailed for 800 Microsoft points ($9.99). Broken Steel is a must have.

Personally, this is one of my favorite games on the Xbox 360. Quality meets Quantity.

Crazy EBW wrote:
God is it Nov 10th yet?
Word.
I just did this in some Team Deathmatch last night though, pretty proud of myself.
laugh.gif

rmv3nb.jpg

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition for 39.99 at Target and Amazon.com (through Target.) You get Fallout 3 + ALL (5) DLC releases.. Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta. Each retailed for 800 Microsoft points ($9.99). Broken Steel is a must have.

Personally, this is one of my favorite games on the Xbox 360. Quality meets Quantity.
To be honest though, coming from somebody who's played both PC and Console versions...

PC Version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Console.

im thinking about trading my 80 gb PS3 at gamestop for a XBox 360....do you think i can do it straight up?

Yo , quick question about Halo ODST, maybe someone in here can answer, when your playing on xbox live on odst are you playing on the same server as halo 3players?

[table][tr][td]ATI already won next gen Xbox deal[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by Fuad Abazovic [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, 13 October 2009 12:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
ati_logo2009.png

Game over

We've learned
from industry sources that AMD / ATI has already won the GPU deal for the next generation XboX console. It looks like Microsoft was happy with first Xeons GPU and it wants to continue using the same, especially since the new ATI GPU should keep the compatibility with legacy games.

The consoles refresh was supposed to happen in 2010 but due to the recession both Microsoft and Sony have decided to push its plans for 2012 and keep the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 alive for more than it was originally planned.

We don't know how the GPU looks like but judging from the timeline when it is supposed to be delivered we suspect that it might be a 28nm part.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

[table][tr][td]ATI already won next gen Xbox deal[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by Fuad Abazovic[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, 13 October 2009 12:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
ati_logo2009.png

Game over

We've learned
from industry sources that AMD / ATI has already won the GPU deal for the next generation XboX console. It looks like Microsoft was happy with first Xeons GPU and it wants to continue using the same, especially since the new ATI GPU should keep the compatibility with legacy games.

The consoles refresh was supposed to happen in 2010 but due to the recession both Microsoft and Sony have decided to push its plans for 2012 and keep the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 alive for more than it was originally planned.

We don't know how the GPU looks like but judging from the timeline when it is supposed to be delivered we suspect that it might be a 28nm part.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
I thought they said my 360 was gonna last me ten years. whats this nonsense about 2012?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Ok, is it a good investment to cop GTA: SA off of the marketplace?
i copped it since i never played san andreas, and i played it for about a week before i stopped. the graphics were horrible, making my head hurt.

[table][tr][td]ATI already won next gen Xbox deal[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by Fuad Abazovic[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, 13 October 2009 12:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
ati_logo2009.png

Game over

We've learned

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
i wouldn't be surprised if all three counsels will use a ATI chip since nivida is going through hard times

Originally Posted by sole vintage

ati_logo2009.png

Game over

We've learned

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
i wouldn't be surprised if all three counsels will use a ATI chip since nivida is going through hard times
Intel is going to throw millions upon millions at Sony's feet from the to use their GPU. Nividia are a-holes are burn bridges like now onetheses businesses, I doubt Sony will even pick up there phone calls about this subject.

Back
Top Bottom