Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Eh I didn't play left 4 dead but im looking forward to getting this L4D2. Maybe it can find its way into the rotation.

L4D is a dope game if you like wreckless fun, especially with other folks across Xbox Live. It has to be the most accurate "this is what an insane zombieapocalypse looks like" game, along the lines of 28 Days/Weeks Later. There certainly still is strategy involved with L4D, trying to get from Point A toPoint B without dying.

But ultimately, different strokes for different folks.

I just find it entertaining when you're playing with your boys online and you hear 'em screaming like little !@#$%^& when a special infected comesthrough.
laugh.gif

Sidebar: Last.FM on Xbox Live, I can't get enough of it.
pimp.gif

Easily the most entertaining feature of the new Xbox Live update.

i hope they update the new features a little more. i would like to listen to music while playing a game. another thing that would be cool is a tweet lettingpeople know your playing a game and a option for them to join.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

man i slept on preordering prestige edition.
smh.gif

anyone know if bestbuy is still doing it?
why not preorder on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/...ACS/ref=ox_ya_oh_product
Getting mine for $37 shipped after using a 50% trade in promo they had back in july and applying my trade in credit towards the purchase.
pimp.gif
thanks to all those who helped but i finally got a preorder!
pimp.gif

gamestop told me they cut off all preorders and there was one just across the street where i lived. my next option was blockbuster, after checking with themanager if they're getting prestige i got on it. only 10-15 mins away too.

and l4d was an alright game. survival mode is crazy, haven't lasted long at all with it.

RHYTHMentality wrote:
pimp.gif

word. that is easily the best part of the update to me. i hope they expand on it though and let you play music during games.

Oh #%%!. I completely forgot about checking if blockbuster was gettin the prestige edition. I live 2 blocks away from one, gotta check it out

It's almost time to go back to Liberty City
pimp.gif

I'm glad I waited on L&D and am going to get the combo disc. Helps out since I sold GTA IV a while back...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

RHYTHMentality wrote:
pimp.gif

word. that is easily the best part of the update to me. i hope they expand on it though and let you play music during games.

I doubt it'll get to that length though.

You could only imagine how bad it'll get if you have Last.FM running in the back while you're playing online multiplayer on a game.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

so with the last.fm deal it just scrobbles what you play from your xbox?
Yeah, still scrobbles. Its presentation is pretty decent too, not as dull as the website actually.

An addition would probably be video game stations/tags. It was cool to bump T.Hawk's and Fei Long's songs.
pimp.gif

Im about to send my console in for the red rings. My question is do they just fix the old harware or do they send me one back with the new chip that doesnt getthe red rings?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

where should i get my xbox fixed if my warranty has run out? and how much will it cost?
Hit up 800-4-MYXBOX first. Call 'em and let 'em know your joint's broken, just like a regular call as if your warranty's still invalid.

(Might help if you come across someone in the US that knows what they're talking about and might know 360s better.)

My first 360 caught the RROD and it was beyond warranty (and the extended RROD warranty).

Called once, got someone overseas, hung up on them. Called again, got someone located in WA.

Didn't even question me as to how/what happened. Told me the "coffin" will be on the way, and I won't pay a dime.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Im about to send my console in for the red rings. My question is do they just fix the old harware or do they send me one back with the new chip that doesnt get the red rings?

bump
ohwell.gif

Im about to send my console in for the red rings. My question is do they just fix the old harware or do they send me one back with the new chip that doesnt get the red rings?

bump
ohwell.gif
I'm not even sure... All I know is that they send back an xbox that works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

bump
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
they send back a 360 that is refurbished

Originally Posted by sole vintage

bump
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

whats the number too call? and what info do they ask? i got to send my in too
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

bump
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
you can do it over xbox.com if you dont want to call, but if you do call (800) 4MY-XBOX and have your system serial number ready

bump
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
you can do it over xbox.com if you dont want to call, but if you do call (800) 4MY-XBOX and have your system serial number ready
whats the usual wait time?

bump
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
whats the usual wait time?
it depends on far you are from the plant and how many systems they get this week. the plant is next to the mexico and Texas boarder mc allen tx .the turn around for me was 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom