Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Ay ondadownlow, you know a dude named Metal Mulisha? nh
nerd.gif

Naw, he goes to me school and I was playin with him one time nh and I saw siw in his clan tag.. I was just curious to see if you guys were in the same clan

A nice deal for some of you broke !%! people
laugh.gif
... buy.com has 12 month plus 1 free month subscription for $29 using Google checkout
pimp.gif

* bruce buffer* It'sssssss timeeee for the UFC... * bruce buffer*

info.

i read that there will be 80+ fighters that will be debuting in the new ufc 09 ( cheick kongo, rampage, clay guida, warmachine koppenhaver, forrest.. jus toname a few....

NEW trailers and GAMPLEPLAY tonight on spike tv ( 1:00 am) FINALLY!!!!
pimp.gif

video of fighter screening.. and screenshots of game

http://www.matratz.com/2008/06/20/behind-the-scense-of-the-ufc-video-game/

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3168156

pics
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the details
pimp.gif

hey

does anyone happen to have a 48 hour trial or a one month?..help a brother out please!..thank you!

BTW my GT is sE Sickam0re..get at me..

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I SWEAR IM ABOUT A PHONE CALL AWAY TO JUMP SHIFT TO A PS3

i called xbox on the 13th and gave them my info and all that so i can get my box sent it and fixxed. I never got any confirmation from them via email or the box. I call them today and they tell me that at the time their computer system was down and the couldnt process me...Im like !#@???? I gave dude all my cc info and etc. and he said i would get a email in a few minutes. Honesty this is ******ed and this is getting real tired.
smh.gif

I not sure how much longer i can deal with this. This xbox is costing me much more than it should.....
Same *%! is happening to me its crazy man. I was on the phone for 2 hours with this indian lady trying to walk me through the shipping process now ifind out im going to have to call back cause it didnt register through their comnputer and go through the whole call again. Anyways i played on my girlfriendscall of duty acount for the past 2 days got to level 25 in just 2 days of playing.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

hey

does anyone happen to have a 48 hour trial or a one month?..help a brother out please!..thank you!

BTW my GT is sE Sickam0re..get at me..

yo i need one of these too. I don't play on-line often, but i have the sudden urge to play NBA 2k8 online lately. Pm me. Thanks!

i swear to you ive been callin all day and i would give that stupid automated ****** Max my phone number and then theyhang up.
sick.gif

UFC game looks good. I actually saw that trailer last night on Spike, but the whole showing of the game lasted a measly 2 minutes. Hopefully Create a Fighteris in, imagine running %!%% with Kimbo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UFCkid

* bruce buffer* It'sssssss timeeee for the UFC... * bruce buffer*

info.

i read that there will be 80+ fighters that will be debuting in the new ufc 09 ( cheick kongo, rampage, clay guida, warmachine koppenhaver, forrest.. jus to name a few....

NEW trailers and GAMPLEPLAY tonight on spike tv ( 1:00 am) FINALLY!!!!
pimp.gif

video of fighter screening.. and screenshots of game

http://www.matratz.com/2008/06/20/behind-the-scense-of-the-ufc-video-game/

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3168156

pics
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media
media

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the details
pimp.gif

eek.gif
just like fight night, only two characters means they go in with thevisuals

if
abd8ff1cf3159c5eac43390e50be566d.jpg

then im definately coppin

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Finally!!

THQ Announce UFC 2009 Undisputed
Written Friday, June 20, 2008 by Dan Webb

THQ have just announced that they will be developing and publishing the Official UFC title, UFC 2009 Undisputed which is basely entirely on octagonal ring mixed martial arts events that are sweeping the globe. The game is said to feature an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere [whatever one of those is] and include an extensive roster of the best martial arts fighters in the world. As the title indicates, UFC Undisputed will be available 2009, spring we're told.
"As the leading fighting videogame publisher*, we feel the rising popularity of the UFC brand and its incredible mixed martial arts experience make UFC 2009 Undisputed the perfect addition to our expanding portfolio," said Bob Aniello, senior vice president, worldwide marketing, THQ. "UFC 2009 Undisputed is certain to be the most realistic fighting game to date, including advanced collision detection and AI systems that incorporate individual fighter styles."

"UFC offers the fighting videogame genre a fresh and innovative look inside today's most exciting live sporting event in the world," said Dana White, president, UFC. "UFC 2009 Undisputed represents a significant opportunity for us to expand our growing, global audience and allow fans to step into the virtual Octagon[emoji]8482[/emoji] to compete against the world's most prominent mixed martial arts fighters."

Can't wait for this title to come around the office...
pimp.gif

Work is gonna be so fun.

It's already rowdy as it is with SvR '09 around right now.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

that UFC game looks like its going to be crack! Is Kimbo going to be in it??

its UFC, not MMA in general so no he wont be in it unless theres something i dont know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

a spongebob episode gets a headline?
smh.gif

look at who made the thread
grin.gif

You gotta have Anderson Silva in the UFC game, its impossible to not have him. Too bad Randy and Cro Cop are no longer with the UFC.
ohwell.gif

Some news from X3F

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Complete Guitar Hero: Aerosmith track list revealed[/h2]
Posted Jun 23rd 2008 1:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

With its release date quickly approaching, we've been in the dark regarding Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's complete track list. That is until this morning when we were graced with the complete track listing thanks to Eurogamer and my oh my is there a lot of Aerosmith. Though, that was expected. You can browse all the musical goodness after the break where we've listed all the songs in their appropriate tiers including the bonus tracks.

We have one giant complaint though, what happened to Deep Purple and The White Stripes? They were both previously confirmed way back when for inclusion in GH:Aerosmith. And, darnit, we want our promised The White Stripes! We're willing to trade in one of the 872 Aerosmith songs for our Stripes, get rid of "Nobody's Fault" or "Draw the Line", we don't care. Anything to get a track from The White Stripes ... humph!

[Via Joystiq]

Tier 1: "Getting the Band Together" (Nipmuc High School)
  • "All the Young Dudes" by Mott the Hoople (cover)
  • "Draw the Line" by Aerosmith
  • "Dream Police" by Cheap Trick
  • "Make It" by Aerosmith (re-recorded)
  • "Uncle Salty" by Aerosmith
Tier 2: "First Taste of Success" (Max's Kansas City)
  • "All Day and All of the Night" by The Kinks (cover)
  • "I Hate Myself for Loving You" by Joan Jett
  • "Movin' Out" by Aerosmith (re-recorded)
  • "No Surprize" by Aerosmith
  • "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith
Tier 3: "The Triumphant Return" (The Orpheum)
  • "Complete Control" by The Clash
  • "Livin' on the Edge" by Aerosmith
  • "Love in an Elevator" by Aerosmith
  • "Personality Crisis" by New York Dolls (cover)
  • "Rag Doll" by Aerosmith
Tier 4: "International Superstars" (Moscow)
  • "Bright Light Fright" by Aerosmith
  • "King of Rock" by Run-D.M.C.
  • "Nobody's Fault" by Aerosmith
  • "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult
  • "Walk This Way" by Run-D.M.C. featuring Aerosmith
Tier 5: "The Great American Band" (Half Time Show)
  • "Always on the Run" by Lenny Kravitz
  • "Back in the Saddle" by Aerosmith
  • "Beyond Beautiful" by Aerosmith
  • "Dream On" by Aerosmith (re-recorded)
  • "Hard to Handle" by The Black Crowes (cover)
Tier 6: "Rock N Roll Legends" (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame)
  • "Cat Scratch Fever" by Ted Nugent
  • "Mama Kin" by Aerosmith (re-recorded)
  • "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots
  • "Toys In The Attic" by Aerosmith
  • "Train Kept A Rollin" by Aerosmith
  • "Guitar Battle vs Joe Perry" by Joe Perry
Bonus Songs (The Vault)
  • "Combination" by Aerosmith
  • "Kings and Queens" by Aerosmith
  • "Let The Music Do The Talking" by Aerosmith
  • "Mercy" by Joe Perry
  • "Pandora's Box" by Aerosmith
  • "Pink" by Aerosmith
  • "Rats In The Cellar" by Aerosmith
  • "Shakin' My Cage" by Joe Perry
  • "Talk Talkin" by Joe Perry
  • "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith

Will probably just rent this one
ohwell.gif

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/23/its-historic-gtaiv-receives-its-first-patch/[/h2]
[h2]It's historic! GTAIV receives its first patch[/h2]
Posted Jun 23rd 2008 1:30PM by Dustin Burg
Today is a monumental day in Grand Theft Auto IV history, a historic date that'll be scrapbooked by gamers the world over (even though scrapbooking is so 2002). Today's monumental occasion is none other than the release date of GTAIV's first patch, huzzah! The patch has already been released as a title update and will be insta-downloaded the next time you plop in GTAIV while connected to Live. Curious to know what's all getting patched? Hit the break to real the full list of GTAIV patch updates and fixes. Now pass the scrapbooking glue.
People still play GTA IV?!
laugh.gif

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/23/its-banjo-kazooie-nuts-and-bolts-official-box-art/[/h2]
[h2]Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts' official box art[/h2]
Posted Jun 23rd 2008 2:00PM by Dustin Burg
It's time for another exciting edition of the too fun and too exciting Xbox 360 video game box art reveal of awesomeness reloaded! Where today, thanks to Microsoft, we bring you the official box art for Rare's Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts in all its bear, bird, nuts, bolts and wrench glory. And we'll admit, it's a pretty nicely designed box art. Our favorite Nuts and Bolts box art design decision has to be the centering of Banjo's square nose on the cover, because we have something about adorably square cartoon noses. Too fun!
offiicalbanjojunebox.jpg

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/23/rumor-forza-3-core-game-fits-on-one-disc/[/h2]
[h2]Rumor: Forza 3 'core game' fits on one disc[/h2]
Posted Jun 23rd 2008 3:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Rumors

According to the ANGRY pixel and their "inside-man", Forza Motorsport 3's rumored multiple discs are true, but that the "core game" will fit on one disc. Whatever that means ...

We're told that Indian asset developer Dhruva Interactive has been commissioned to create 3D assets for Forza 3 (they've previously worked on both Forza titles as well as PGR3 and PGR4), mentioning that they are hard at work churning out some 400 pretty racecar models. Using his insider Dhruva knowledge, the "inside-man" commented saying that "one way or the other, the core game will be shipped on a single disc. Content won't be sacrificed... fans will be pleasantly surprised for what's in store." So, we're even more confused to how many discs Forza 3 will be spread across and what content will be on each. Hopefully we won't have to disc swap mid race.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/23/shipping-this-week-omg-megaton-edition/[/h2]
[h2]Shipping this week: OMG Megaton edition[/h2]
Posted Jun 23rd 2008 3:00PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Shipping this week
No, it's not a news related OMG Megaton. It's more like a "holy effing crap, look at all these games" kind of megaton. There are ten, ten games hitting the Xbox 360 this week. What's more, a lot of them look decent and, dare we say it, some of them even look good. Just look at all of 'em.
It's enough to give someone googly eyes. Alone in the Dark has our interest piqued (and has thus far fared decently in Europe). Here's hoping it -- and everything else here -- is up to snuff.

Back
Top Bottom