Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/17/bungie-cold-storage-is-one-of-three-new-maps/[/h2]
[h2]Bungie: Cold Storage is one of three new maps[/h2]
Posted Jun 17th 2008 2:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News
During the past few months of Bungie Weekly Updates, team Bungie has openly talked about two of their new and yet to be released Halo 3 multiplayer maps, giving them the code names "Purple Reign" and "Moonbase Alpha". And ever since the Chill Out remake Cold Storage was announced this weekend, we've been wondering which of the two code named maps Cold Storage was. Well, now we know the truth. Cold Storage wasn't code named either "Purple Reign" or "Moonbase Alpha", it was never previously discussed by team Bungie and was actually code named "Smuggler". This code name name confirmation comes straight from Bungie's own Lukems who pretty much confirmed that team Bungie is working on at least three new Halo 3 maps (Cold Storage, "Purple Reign" and "Moonbase Alpha") while we were under the impression that only two were in development. Those sneaky foxes!

If we had to guess, we'd say that we'll be seeing a Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack (catchy name, no?) release sometime this Fall, featuring three new maps and costing an oh so traditional 800 Microsoft points. Write that down kids, we won't be wrong ...
And vid courtesy of X3F.com...

Battlefield: Bad Company pokes fun at MGS4

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

ondadownlow wrote:

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call of dutys a million times better.

I would probably feel the same way about COD, except that I traded it in and don't care about it. Halo>COD

*flame suit on*
your totally insane call of dutys wayyyyyy better then halo ever was trust me i used to play halo 2 everyday for at least 4 hours straight then i just stopped and i always thought of halo as the best multiplayer fps ever but when call of duty came out and i played it there was no comparison it totally owns halo and this is coming from someone who used to hate the cod franchise. Trust me man you need to check out the multiplayer its way better and when your playing with good players ( not any noobtubers, juggerdorks or martyrdom tards) it can be some of the most strategic, hectic and exciting gaming youll ever experience. Seriously i think it takes alot more skill as a gamer to play cod unlike halo which is a bunch of 14 year olds jumping around and throwing grenades at each other for 10 minutes.

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any halo game ever

thats blasphemy halo 2 > 360 multiplayer game

the competitiveness of h2 was crazy
eek.gif

you dont even know man i had bruises on thighs from slamming my fist on my leg when i had a stupid death or got really mad playing lol thats why i hadto stop i ot way too serious about it lol.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

will the price for the elite ever drop??

holidays?

black friday??

ever????

It's possible if the Premium does in fact drop price, I'm sure we'll see the Elite drop price as well. I'm guessing a drop of $50.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
although msg is hot... that barrel/box crap is the most stupidest thing i've ever seen.

edit. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many campers in cod4. it's freakin sickening.

UFC game by Thq will be releasing spring 2009..

announcement was to be made by zuffa/thq about the game at ufc 84 or 85 but they are now pushing ufc 86 so who knows. but i do know that Rampage, joe Lauzon,Marcus davis wil be forsure be in the game.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Wow i been super MIA. i dont think i even posted in this XB360 thread yet.

I havent even signed into XBLive in over a month.

SMH

What's everybody playin now?

GTA is GTA, CODs no fun offline and skate/fight night i cant play for more than one day in a row.

So recommend me some games, new or old, its summer and i got hella time.

youd think a Gamestop employee would know whats good tho right?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Is that who I think it is?
I've been getting on Gears a lotlately bro. Where you been at?

Im not trying to troll in anyway but can one of yall convince me to keep my 360? Ninja Gaiden was the 1st game i bought for it since Madden 08 last year and ibeat that. Im fed up with sending it in for repairs for those rings (3 times). Now yesterday i tried to play Halo 3 and when i try to load my solo campaign iget a screen saying waiting to spawn and then it goes back to the main menu. Are there any games coming out for the 360 thats not coming out for PS3 that Ishould hold onto this for?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

ondadownlow wrote:

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call of dutys a million times better.

I would probably feel the same way about COD, except that I traded it in and don't care about it. Halo>COD

*flame suit on*
your totally insane call of dutys wayyyyyy better then halo ever was trust me i used to play halo 2 everyday for at least 4 hours straight then i just stopped and i always thought of halo as the best multiplayer fps ever but when call of duty came out and i played it there was no comparison it totally owns halo and this is coming from someone who used to hate the cod franchise. Trust me man you need to check out the multiplayer its way better and when your playing with good players ( not any noobtubers, juggerdorks or martyrdom tards) it can be some of the most strategic, hectic and exciting gaming youll ever experience. Seriously i think it takes alot more skill as a gamer to play cod unlike halo which is a bunch of 14 year olds jumping around and throwing grenades at each other for 10 minutes.

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any halo game ever

thats blasphemy halo 2 > 360 multiplayer game

the competitiveness of h2 was crazy
eek.gif
you dont even know man i had bruises on thighs from slamming my fist on my leg when i had a stupid death or got really mad playing lol thats why i had to stop i ot way too serious about it lol.

word online was crack, i wish people still played cuz then i would too
glasses.gif

people would get so mad whenever you beat them and all people did was talk MAD *%!! every game. Dudes would hate all day on me over there youd be suprisedhow much youd match up against the same people over and over again in matchmaking and in customs since those people knew your friends and when you got to belevel 40+ (back in 05, when the GOOD people had it).

game took so much more skill than halo3 imo

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im not trying to troll in anyway but can one of yall convince me to keep my 360? Ninja Gaiden was the 1st game i bought for it since Madden 08 last year and i beat that. Im fed up with sending it in for repairs for those rings (3 times). Now yesterday i tried to play Halo 3 and when i try to load my solo campaign i get a screen saying waiting to spawn and then it goes back to the main menu. Are there any games coming out for the 360 thats not coming out for PS3 that I should hold onto this for?

i think you need a new one forget that refurb crap
too human, gears of war 2 and some other stuff releases late this year that isnt on PS3 also 2k9 on 360>>>
its your decision at the end of the day also theres supposed to be a price drop on the premium and the 20gb HDD changes to 60gb we'll see come E3

Im not trying to troll in anyway but can one of yall convince me to keep my 360? Ninja Gaiden was the 1st game i bought for it since Madden 08 last year and i beat that. Im fed up with sending it in for repairs for those rings (3 times). Now yesterday i tried to play Halo 3 and when i try to load my solo campaign i get a screen saying waiting to spawn and then it goes back to the main menu. Are there any games coming out for the 360 thats not coming out for PS3 that I should hold onto this for?

Game IMO that are worth checking out with a release date this year:
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Too Human
Halo Wars
Huxley
Castle Crashers
pimp.gif
(XBLA)
Pretty sure all the games I listed are 360 only with the exception of Fallout 3

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

SMH

GTA is GTA, CODs no fun offline and skate/fight night i cant play for more than one day in a row.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I've been getting on Gears a lot lately bro. Where you been at?

I tore the ethernet cable that went into my room.
laugh.gif
Im too cheap to buy a damn wireless adapter, im movin anyways so ill have internet again soon.

I stole my sisters cable for the week, but theres still no point in playing, i traded in all my multiplayer games, COD4, Halo, Gears
eek.gif
SMH

is XBL down?

im not connecting and thats the only reason I could think of, to why I'm not connecting.

I'd sell it if you have a PS3 already. No sense in having two similar consoles. Unless you want to play Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and Fable 2...Plus all the good RPG's are out on Xbox right now, and I know you like RPGs... Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, and coming soon Fable 2...

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

SMH

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I've been getting on Gears a lot lately bro. Where you been at?

I tore the ethernet cable that went into my room.
laugh.gif
Im too cheap to buy a damn wireless adapter, im movin anyways so ill have internet again soon.

I stole my sisters cable for the week, but theres still no point in playing, i traded in all my multiplayer games, COD4, Halo, Gears
eek.gif
SMH

58334556.40.gif

I SWEAR IM ABOUT A PHONE CALL AWAY TO JUMP SHIFT TO A PS3

i called xbox on the 13th and gave them my info and all that so i can get my box sent it and fixxed. I never got any confirmation from them via email or thebox. I call them today and they tell me that at the time their computer system was down and the couldnt process me...Im like !#@???? I gave dude all my cc infoand etc. and he said i would get a email in a few minutes. Honesty this is ******ed and this is getting real tired.
smh.gif

I not sure how much longer i can deal with this. This xbox is costing me much more than it should.....

am i the only one here playing ninja gaiden II? freakin hard $!% game....ughhhhhh fun but def. hard....

i finally put the time in to play and beat bioshock. It was real short and fun. What do you guys think of gaiden 2? if gamefly doesnt come through this weekendwith it i might just go out and buy it...

Finally!!

THQ Announce UFC 2009 Undisputed
Written Friday, June 20, 2008 by Dan Webb

THQ have just announced that they will be developing and publishing the Official UFC title, UFC 2009 Undisputed which is basely entirely on octagonal ringmixed martial arts events that are sweeping the globe. The game is said to feature an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere [whatever one of those is] andinclude an extensive roster of the best martial arts fighters in the world. As the title indicates, UFC Undisputed will be available 2009, spring we'retold.
"As the leading fighting videogame publisher*, we feel the rising popularity of the UFC brand and its incredible mixed martial arts experience make UFC2009 Undisputed the perfect addition to our expanding portfolio," said Bob Aniello, senior vice president, worldwide marketing, THQ. "UFC 2009Undisputed is certain to be the most realistic fighting game to date, including advanced collision detection and AI systems that incorporate individual fighterstyles."

"UFC offers the fighting videogame genre a fresh and innovative look inside today's most exciting live sporting event in the world," said DanaWhite, president, UFC. "UFC 2009 Undisputed represents a significant opportunity for us to expand our growing, global audience and allow fans to step intothe virtual Octagon[emoji]8482[/emoji] to compete against the world's most prominent mixed martial arts fighters."

Back
Top Bottom