Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by knightngale

aside from the demos and ff13 that was a horrible conference

##% @ wasting 10 min on that woman singing
indifferent.gif

Horrible?

Online co-op for RE5

Geometry wars 2 with co op

Netflix

Rock Band song list..awesome

i dont know about you but thats freaking awesome for gamers.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

This installing of the games on the harddrive news is huge news. People need to be talking more about the biggest plus of this feature: The fact that it willhelp prevent the Red Ring Of Death. The RROD comes because of overheating and because the console will be significantly less hot, it will reduce the chances ofthe RROD significantly. The only bad thing is that unless you have one, you will have to invest $180 for a 120gb harddrive. But for me, even that is a smallprice to pay to remove all the worries about the RROD I've had for so long. I've had the 360 for some time now and the ONLY negative thing Iexperienced is the worrying about the RROD, wondering when it will hit me.

Damn, I guess I'm the only one who likes the new dashboard look. I've been tired of the current setup for so long. Seems easier to access things nowwith the new setup.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anyone watching the Gears 2 gameplay that Cliff is playing right now in the Microsoft Spotlight on G4? Looks SICK!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Who's getting NCAA tonight or tomorrow? I'm thinking about just getting it tonight at Walmart, but Target is giving Coke Zero away with it there...
laugh.gif

man coke zero sucks
laugh.gif

and whats gonna happen to gamerpics? no more? i cant believe that. even microsoft aint that stupid...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Who's getting NCAA tonight or tomorrow? I'm thinking about just getting it tonight at Walmart, but Target is giving Coke Zero away with it there...
laugh.gif

man coke zero sucks
laugh.gif

and whats gonna happen to gamerpics? no more? i cant believe that. even microsoft aint that stupid...

I'm hoping the new dashboard will be an option, or have the option for the current one... I dont' want to use a gay avatar, word to"Home-o"

^ I see you've posted that a few times... I don't think you will find your answer here... Can't you get it without the glitch? Earn it with pride.

wasn't alan wake was rumor to be shown? did it get cancel again? i was kinda looking forward too that game too....

^MS needs to just kill that game. It's becoming the new Duke Nukem. It doesn't even look that good IMO.

^MS needs to just kill that game. It's becoming the new Duke Nukem. It doesn't even look that good IMO.

i just wanted too see whats the hype about it, they hype it up a bit a while back, now havnt heard news of it last year or so....i guess it was anotherALONE IN THE DARK
grin.gif

They should release a Crackdown sequel (with improvements of course..)

It was a solid game, simple violence/killing, good ol fashion fun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

They should release a Crackdown sequel (with improvements of course..)

It was a solid game, simple violence/killing, good ol fashion fun.
laugh.gif

I agree, I also think it was better than GTA IV! No relations FTW!

pics of the upcoming re-vamped xbox 360 dashboard, this fall as well as Red and Green Limited Edition Xbox 360 Controllers Coming inSeptember

also in the fall update: Netflix! Yes, Xbox 360 owners who are also Netflix subscribers will be able to stream movies available for online streaming nowstraight to their consoles. You can also share your Netflix movies with friends via your Xbox Live party so you can watch stuff together, although you'llneed a Gold account. Here's hoping you Xbox owners didn't shell out for a Roku box, as it's about to become useless.

xbox-360-new-dash-01.jpg

xbox-360-new-dash-02.jpg

xbox-360-new-dash-03.jpg

xbox-360-new-dash-04.jpg

xbox-360-new-dash-05.jpg

yea that netflix thing will be huge as well as kill dvd sales & blockbusters clientele

and just imagine ps3 doing this streamed with blue-ray... goodbye to the dvd & blue-ray market
nerd.gif

that Final Fantasy XIII simultaneous release for 360 and PS3 is gon be huge, wow same day release
pimp.gif
hmmmm... which version will be better
nerd.gif

It's official: the major Xbox LIVE Update we've all been wondering about is here. A full social networking feature, like facebook, but on your 360 has been announced at E3. A new dashboard, Mii-like avatar system, and many more addition are all apart of this planned revamp of Xbox LIVE.

You can change your Mii, I mean.. "Avatar"s clothes, look, style, and basically (as I've stated before): it's a Nintendo Mii for the 360. They are bit more detailed then Nintendo's coutnerpart, but not nearly as much as Sony's avatars. The new dashboard looks absolutely shocking and drastically different. It's completely chagned, and more similar to the PS3 and Wii then anything Xbox 360. It's less complicated, it's simplified, and it's much more suited for the casual gamer.

From an official Microsoft Press Release:

· Play from hard drive. Copy your games from the game disc and play directly from the hard drive. Not only will the drive not spin, but load times are quicker, as well. Of course, you will still need the disc in the tray to prove you own the game.

· Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web. Browse and purchase Marketplace content whenever you want from Xbox.com and it downloads automatically to your console. Purchase that new map, television episode, the latest Xbox LIVE Arcade game or set up a movie to watch when you get home from work.

· Dashboard built into the new Xbox Guide. For everyone who loves the blades interface, it's not going away; they are now built directly in to the new Xbox guide. Every feature and option is available right from the guide. You can even access your full games library at all times. No matter where you are (in dash or in game), immediately call up your games played list and directly launch a game.

· LIVE Party system. Create a party of up to eight friends, and stay with them from one game to another, or watch a Netflix movie together, or share a slideshow of your personal photos. It works with all Xbox 360 titles, not just upcoming games. LIVE Party allows up to eight people to chat in the dashboard, so you can meet up before playing.

· Xbox LIVE Primetime. This whole new category of games is going to give you more reasons to get online with your friends. Games will support everything you'd expect, like Achievements and leader boards, but many of these games will include real prizes. You can invite your friends, and even set a reminder for an upcoming show. Each game is broadcast simultaneously, so everyone is answering the same questions. Many events will have a live host, calling the shots as they happen.

· Avatars. Your online identity started as a Gamertag - it then grew into a personalized Gamercard. Now, it has evolved even further into avatars. You can express your style, check out new outfits and share this with the community. Avatars will also be integrated into Xbox LIVE Arcade games, LIVE Party, as well as retail games.

· New display support. Because you asked for it, we are adding 16X10 over VGA or HDMI, and support for 1440x900 or 1680x1050.

This is only the beginning. Over the next few months, we will share more details on the upcoming changes.

Is anyone up to start a dynasty online next week for NCAA? I want to play but like i mentioned, my 360 should be coming back later this week or early next..

do we have to already be paying for netflix to watch movies..or can anyone watch anyone movie. If thats the case which it probally isnt il will be very veryhappy.
But im a little confused soo im probally wrong

^
I think you have to have a subscription with Netflix as well. The difference now is instead of streaming to your PC, you can directly stream to your 360.I'm signing up day 1. XBL Marketplace + Netflix + 120gb HDD FTW!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So theoretically, I'll be able to log into my girlfriends Netflix and stream whatever I want?!?!

eek.gif

No. I think EVERYBODY is missing the key thing here. You can only download the movies that netflix currently has to download on their site. That means thatcrummy selection they currently have
roll.gif
They got a few good movies but nonew releases unless they are independent...

Back
Top Bottom