Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Has anyone seen this? Getting owned by a cone?
laugh.gif

Anyone use the HDMI?
I just bought a new Samsung 40in. 1080i tv, and i have right now im going to buy the Wireless adapter instead of the HDMI for now.
But im wondering if the HDMI is worth it for all that money? When playing Video games is there that much of a diffrence between 720 and 1080?
I thought the 720 looked pretty good and im jsut wondering if i should even bother gettin the HDMI

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by bonafide125

My xbox just got one flashig light and microsoft won't repair it for free because its not 3 flashing lights. Is there anyway I can make my 360 get 3 flashing lights so I wouldn't have to pay

I had one flashing light and Microsoft repaired it about a week ago. It was like the bottom left or right ring. Can't remember.

Had 2 technical problems before and my boys 360 shorted out because it got flooded in his crib once, we just say it's the RRoD and they've sent us new systems after sending them the old ones so when you call, just say that's the problem.

On another note, is anyone having screen problems with the Madden demo? It looks like the VR training screen messes up the actual game screen when I play the Superbowl scenario. My ps3 doesn't have this problem, but I'd prefer to play it on my 360.

If i only read that 3 days earlier. I just mine in for $100

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Anyone use the HDMI?
I just bought a new Samsung 40in. 1080i tv, and i have right now im going to buy the Wireless adapter instead of the HDMI for now.
But im wondering if the HDMI is worth it for all that money? When playing Video games is there that much of a diffrence between 720 and 1080?
I thought the 720 looked pretty good and im jsut wondering if i should even bother gettin the HDMI
Get a HDMI cable at Monoprice.com for like $5, or $8 shipped. I use HDMI and it gives a better picture overall. Everything is sharper and morecolorful. 1080p through HDMI FTW! Def get a HDMI cable.

I'll be out of Xbox 360 commission the next few days. My TV broke. I'm working on getting a new one in a few days just in time for this Madden 09release

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone use the HDMI?
Get a HDMI cable at Monoprice.com for like $5, or $8 shipped. I use HDMI and it gives a better picture overall. Everything is sharper and more colorful. 1080p through HDMI FTW! Def get a HDMI cable.

hold up, do you mean buy one and pay 5-8$ for shipping
or buy the HDMI cable for 5-8$ including shipping?

The dude at bestbuy was trying to sell me one for 100+

Anyone use the HDMI?
Get a HDMI cable at Monoprice.com for like $5, or $8 shipped. I use HDMI and it gives a better picture overall. Everything is sharper and more colorful. 1080p through HDMI FTW! Def get a HDMI cable.

Buy one for $5-8 total. Monoprice.com. Don't buy from those rip-offs Bestbuy.

Anyone use the HDMI?

He DEFINITELY meant buy for $5-$8. I've copped a few HDMI cables for them. I even copped a wall mount for my 42" for $50 while BB is sellingthem for $200.

^Yeah, they take paypal too... Legit. Takes about a week. Buy that and your wireless adapter
smile.gif

dude thanks for the looks
i was not trying to spend 100 dollars

I think im gonna have to go with this
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10240&cs_id=1024004&p_id=3960&seq=1&format=2
because its 6 feet and im wiring everything through the back wall so the setup looks clean.
Im pretty sure thats the same thing just 3ft longer and its white

I also jsut bought 2 wall mounts from best buy for both over 100 and this place got it for 50$ SMH

Yeah monoprice is legit.

Grabbed cables on there for my gf's dad.

I'll be getting my wall mount brackets there too.

anyone know any places selling the 1 year memberships for a good price

my 1 year ran up today
mad.gif

to lazy to look through the rest of the pages but how r all u guys getting free microsoft points
First post
pimp.gif
many more to come

I'm addicted to Cod, I just went prestige for the first time, I'm at level 23 now.

Cod4 is crackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

btw has anyone played n+, game is piff when you got illmatic playin in the BG:pimp:

hmm the update wasn't anything special, just to prepare the system for the upcoming fall update.

Back
Top Bottom