Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Just BOB

Originally Posted by nnarum

There are no differences in HDMI cables besides the exterior. HDMI is a digital connection. It will either work, or it won't. Don't be a sucker with Monsters claims. Of course they will claim theirs is better, it costs more. They want you to buy theirs. I've bought all 3 of my HDMI cables from Monoprice. I've even ordered their Wii component cables too... Just saying.

Just BOB, you might have an older Xbox then. They only started putting HDMI in Premiums about Sept 2007.

thnks nnarum, so that means i gotta get component cables. u know any good deals out right now?

I would just use the ones that came with the system, if you have component on there. It should have the Red/Green/Blue and Red/White for HD... Hope this helps... Otherwise I would buy a used set from Amazon... They're about $5+...

i guess my system is old as hell cuz i only got it with composite cables. can u imagine playin gears on composite lol.. thnks for the link ill prolly getmy bro to buy them in the morning.

so im still confused. does the hdmi cables you buy really matter? my girl is buying me a pair for $20.00 from Circuit City.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

so im still confused. does the hdmi cables you buy really matter? my girl is buying me a pair for $20.00 from Circuit City.

It's the best connection available. It also allows for 1080p if your TV is 1080p.

Can't sleep on Soul Calibur 4.� Game is PIFF.� The customization is rediculous
pimp.gif

You can create mortal kombat characters, final fantasy characters, Snake, pretty much ANYONE.

How did you hold on this long on Gears! Good lord. That game sucked away a lot of hours on my life. It wouldn't be unusual for me to get off work at like 1a.m. CT and play until 4 or even 5 on some nights, and then get up and play for a while the next day before work. I loved both campaign and online mode,although campaign would've been better suited with longer play. Sounds like it's being addressed in GOW2.

I highly recommend Braid... It's a puzzle platform type game. Worth the $15 IMO... Try the trial...

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by iHate481

add me to that list gamertag- Vick Dogkila187

dont play CoD4 with this bum...he sucks
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's foul
laugh.gif

I'm about to hit that 3rd prestige tommorow
pimp.gif

I never got into Cod until about a month ago, but the game is certified crack.

I still like Halo better though
grin.gif

So much time lost on Halo
roll.gif
I havent played much in about a month. Wish Ihad my TV right now.. sold it and waiting about a month to get a new one

I wish I could get into Halo like everyone else. I never even finished the story mode. Shooting plasma at giggling oompa loompa looking aliens just doesn'tamuse me too much.

A/V green screen wash just happened to my system
mad.gif
Just called to send itin. Guess Ima get Madden for PS3 for now
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom