Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

online in h2 was GOAT

The battle rifle in halo 3 is just to slow unlike in halo 2

that really ruined the game for me

I would also like to be added to the list on the front page, my gamertag is the same as my screen name. Thanks.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

online in h2 was GOAT

The BR in Halo 2 and 3 are exactly the same. Same speed, same spread. The only difference is that Halo 3 adds some realism by introducing bulletdrift.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

online in h2 was GOAT

The BR in Halo 2 and 3 are exactly the same. Same speed, same spread. The only difference is that Halo 3 adds some realism by introducing bullet drift.
There not the same
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

yes there is trust me

ask any real OG h2 player
edit-
forgot to mention the R R X
nerd.gif
difference
I'm as OG as they come.

My Halo 2 stats.

^ 1st game played is a month after Halo 2 came out.

You also forgot to mention the BxR and BxB, which are also differences, but they are also exploits, just as the RRX (double shot) was. Bungie never intendedfor the BR to do those things. People found out that pressing certain button combos at certain times/intervals would produce those effects. I'm notreferring to those when I say the BR is the same. I'm referring to what Bungie intended the BR to do.
happy.gif

Buy 360 Arcade and get Lego Batman Free!

Not sure how many people need or want this deal, but you might know someone who wants it...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/26/call-of-duty-world-at-war-gets-collectors-treatment/[/h2]
[h2]Call of Duty: World At War gets Collector's treatment[/h2]
Posted Sep 26th 2008 9:00AM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News

callofdutywawcollectors.jpg

When it rains collector's editions it certainly pours! Jumping on the bandwagon set up by EA for special editions of Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, Activision has announced a special Collector's Edition of Call of Duty: World at War. Various treats are available with the package which includes the upcoming World War II shooter. Goodies included are:
  • Call of Duty: World at War videogame (surprise!)
  • World at War branded canteen
  • FG 42 Machine Gun available on Day 1 (Usually a Level 45+ weapon)
  • One week of Double-XP goodness (Actual week unknown)
  • Colored Clan Tag (In-game multiplayer character indicator)
  • Stylish tin box to place above-listed treats
So far only the Xbox 360 and PC have had Collector's Editions confirmed. The Xbox 360 edition will retail for $80 while the PC will ask $70 for the set.
Still am not buying it since it has Treyarch on the box...
smh.gif

I copped a 360 just now, got some questions:
-Vertical or Horizontal?
- I have a 46" Bravia, Is component good enough or should I get a HDMI cord from monoprice?
- Anything else I should know?

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

-Vertical or Horizontal?
- I have a 46" Bravia, Is component good enough or should I get a HDMI cord from monoprice?
- idk i have mine horizontal at the moment, i've had it vertical i cant tell any difference
-Def should get the HDMI
- get gears of war and beat it ASAP!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Buy 360 Arcade and get Lego Batman Free!

Not sure how many people need or want this deal, but you might know someone who wants it...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/26/call-of-duty-world-at-war-gets-collectors-treatment/[/h2]
[h2]Call of Duty: World At War gets Collector's treatment[/h2]
Posted Sep 26th 2008 9:00AM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News

callofdutywawcollectors.jpg

When it rains collector's editions it certainly pours! Jumping on the bandwagon set up by EA for special editions of Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, Activision has announced a special Collector's Edition of Call of Duty: World at War. Various treats are available with the package which includes the upcoming World War II shooter. Goodies included are:
  • Call of Duty: World at War videogame (surprise!)
  • World at War branded canteen
  • FG 42 Machine Gun available on Day 1 (Usually a Level 45+ weapon)
  • One week of Double-XP goodness (Actual week unknown)
  • Colored Clan Tag (In-game multiplayer character indicator)
  • Stylish tin box to place above-listed treats
So far only the Xbox 360 and PC have had Collector's Editions confirmed. The Xbox 360 edition will retail for $80 while the PC will ask $70 for the set.
Still am not buying it since it has Treyarch on the box...
smh.gif

Treyarch FTW! Where is NK?
nerd.gif
Only two people on NT that liked COD 3...
laugh.gif

I really, really hope that special edition comes out for PS3 as well.

-Vertical or Horizontal?
I leave mine horizontal, but it doesn't matter anymore. Definitely HDMI, if you have one open on your TV. Amazon has the 12+1 cards on salefor $40 if you plan on playing multiplayer. Yeah it sucks that you have to pay, but that's the cheapest I've seen it.

One feature I don't know if a lot of you are using is the download while powered down option. It goes into a sort of standby to complete anything in yourque. If you are a power saving nut, you might not want to use it, but I use it for big files all the time. I just start the download before I'm off to bed,then the next day it's there! You can find it in the system settings.

If you get Halo, hit me a friend request. Definitely try out Braid and Castle Crashers. They are a bit steep in price, but well worth it.

Oh and I forgot, try out Dead Rising and Crackdown. Both are pretty fun and you could probably get them pretty cheap. BTW, welcome!

-Vertical or Horizontal?
horizontal
hdmi Bravias don't output 1080p from component so just get hdmi to be safe
Castle Crashers is insane for a arcade game. get mercenary's when it hits $30 good game

could someone add me to the list i just copped the duke nukem 3d

gamertag is GGMMAANN

nerd.gif

^ I've had my 360 since '06 and it's never happened to me. I just made sure I didn't have anything else too close to the console and alwayskept it horizontal, even if that doesn't make a difference, that's what I did.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

^ I've had my 360 since '06 and it's never happened to me. I just made sure I didn't have anything else too close to the console and always kept it horizontal, even if that doesn't make a difference, that's what I did.

I dont wish it upon you..But its coming!
devil.gif

Who wants to best my score in Tetris Splash. 673,397 points, ranked 9126
pimp.gif

Noblekane, you're about 591,044 away from me
laugh.gif

I was still going but the game just said, enough. I was still going at level 15
eek.gif

Anyone else have this game?

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

^ I've had my 360 since '06 and it's never happened to me. I just made sure I didn't have anything else too close to the console and always kept it horizontal, even if that doesn't make a difference, that's what I did.

devil.gif
roll.gif
but yeah it's true
frown.gif
. had mine since 06 died recently. was about to send it in for repairs when themissus brought home an elite for my lil man
pimp.gif
. so i'm bout ta have twoup in here!

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

devil.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't have been surprised but I got up on thatHalo 360 deal a while back at Hot Topic which I use now so if it does , it'll be someone else's problem

So I just bought the Halo 3 maps, how do I play them?

Also I have 1400 MS points left, 'bout to get Geometry Wars 2, anything else I should get or wait for?

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

So I just bought the Halo 3 maps, how do I play them?

Also I have 1400 MS points left, 'bout to get Geometry Wars 2, anything else I should get or wait for?
Try the Braid demo. It's a bit steep if you do buy it, 1200 MS points... I think for the Halo maps, you change your playlist. The Legendary Iknow is required for Team Doubles now...

Also be on the look out for those who tried getting free points from the Dodge Dream Car Challenge thing from this summer, they should be coming this week.

And for news...
http://www.gamercenteronl...-360-slim-is-really-real/
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Xbox 360 Slim Is Really Real[/h2]
By Kevin Lee ⋅ September 27, 2008 ⋅ Post a comment

At a recent event held in Delhi, Microsoft India revealed some very key information on the future of Xbox and the present. At the event they confirmed that the long rumored Xbox 360 Slim is actually real and that we should wait for an announcement sometime in December. The new version of the Xbox 360 was once rumored to be revealed in 2009, but know we now see that this rumor was actually wrong. Microsoft India has also officially announced its new Xbox 360 package deal for India, which is an 360 Core console, a 20 GB HDD, one wireless controller and free copies of Viva Pinata and Forza 2.

It's still a rumor until it's officially announced.

Back
Top Bottom